Lim Chambers | 林暐杰律师事务所
Advocates & Solicitors
We are a Law Firm in Malaysia, with two branches located in Kuala Lumpur and Johor Bahru.
Lim Chambers has been helping multiple organisations drive their growth in Malaysia. A consistent boutique law firm, we provide global reach with deep local roots, enabling us to deliver exceptional advice to clients across borders seamlessly.
We proactively address legal issues that affect our clients' business in the country. Toward this end, we organise our team members into practice groups, to deal with specific legal issues that affect our clients' commercial operations.
- Purchase and Acquired Company involving Quarry Land of 74.67 Acres in Batu Pahat, Johor;
- Acquisition of Mixed Development project consists of shophouses, 320 Apartment units, and Hotel Building of more than 100 rooms in Malacca valued at RM 85 million;
- M&A of a single company valued at RM 300 million, acting as Purchaser's Solicitor;
- Appointed as Panel Lawyer of an Independent Power Plant company in Kuala Lumpur;
- Involved in acquiring land alienated/exchange by the State Authority along Malacca River; and
- Representing an Expressway Company in Land Acquisition matters located in Kuala Lumpur worth RM 27 million, and manage to obtained savings of 42.8% from the opponent valuer's valuation report.
- Medium Business($10M - $1B)
- Small Business(< $10M)
- Large Business(> $1B)
- Business Services
- Real Estate
- Oil & Energy
- Transportation & Logistics
- Other Industries