Tallium Inc.Charging your ideas with technical excellence
Tallium Inc. Overview
Tallium is a trusted partner for your business innovations.
We are focused on crafting custom mobile and web applications for both startups and large enterprises, assisting our awesome clients and partners all the way from concept and design to finished product, launch, and maintenance.
Our close-knit team consists of 100+ IT experts including top-skilled UI/UX Designers, professional Software Engineers, QA Engineers, Project Managers, Product Owners, and Business Analysts. We have extensive expertise in FinTech, Healthcare, and Education, as well as in creating functional and large-scale marketplaces, social platforms, engaging mobile applications, and advanced AI algorithms.
We are also happy to provide Consulting services on building reference Agile development processes using SAFe frameworks, as well as to ensure Staff Augmentation and empower existing teams with our best talents.
Working with customers from all over the world, we promote innovation, push the boundaries of design and use only the latest technologies to charge great ideas with technical excellence and flawless execution.
- Mobile App Development
- Software Development
- Web Designing (UI/UX)
- Web Development
- App Designing (UI/UX)
- Small Business(< $10M)
- Medium Business($10M - $1B)
- Advertising & Marketing
- Business Services
- Consumer Products
- Healthcare & Medical
- Information Technology
- Other Industries
- Real Estate
Tallium Inc. Reviews
We very much appreciated their fast, honest, transparent, and straightforward communication.
We had a few exchanges and a kick-off call to present the company, our vision and what we would like to achieve during the project.
In the first phase, we provided them with low-fidelity mockups, based on which Tallium designers proposed a few concepts. After having chosen and adapted the concept that fit our needs best, we had a few design iterations, during which we gathered user feedback and adapted the designs accordingly.
In the second phase, Tallium front-end engineers worked on building the web-app according to the designs.
Our main point of contact was our key account manager. In addition to that, during the first phase we worked with a designers, and during the second phase with we worked with two senior front-end engineers.
- There were many things that we loved in working with Tallium. We were very happy with their communication style, work ethics and the quality of work they've done.
- One of the things that stood out was the proactive behaviour and creativity when it comes to dealing with complex and unexpected difficulties during the project.
- Also, we very much appreciated their fast, honest, transparent, and straightforward communication.
- We are very happy with how the project with Tallium has gone.
- Whenever anything came up that we thought we could adapt or improve from either side, that was brought up during our calls and we would quickly adapt/integrate that in our collaboration.
All milestones of the project were implemented within the established deadlines, and the result was highly appreciated by both the client and end users.
Our company was looking for a strategic partner who can take over the development of software solutions, web and mobile applications for midsize and enterprise clients, while we focus on system integration, providing hardware solutions and cyber security.
Such an alliance would allow us to jointly offer comprehensive seamless solutions that would cover the entire IT circuit in large enterprises and the public sector.
The complex system contained of several interconnected web and mobile apps, that were designed to provide tenants and their employees with the ability to manage access, business center services, parking slots, local infrastructure, and also integration with internal security systems.
Tallium team consisted of 15 experts and included 8 software engineers (2 each for iOS, Android, back-end and web front-end), 2 QA engineers, 2 UX/UI designers, a Business Analyst, a Product Owner and Project Manager.
What impressed us the most was the flexibility of the Tallium team and the ability to find solutions to even the most complex issues with a high degree of uncertainty.
Separately, we would like to note the team's high UX/UI expertise, the ability to conduct researches and user testing, as well as the willingness to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
At this point, we are fully satisfied with our partnership with Tallium.
- What impressed us the most was the flexibility of the Tallium team and the ability to find solutions to even the most complex issues with a high degree of uncertainty.
- Separately, we would like to note the team's high UX/UI expertise, the ability to conduct researches and user testing, as well as the willingness to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
- At this point, we are fully satisfied with our partnership with Tallium.
The decisive factor for us was the willingness of the Tallium team to act as experts at meetings and participate jointly at all stages of the project, from Pre-Sale, Discovery and Prototyping, and to the full cycle of project execution, its enhancement, and support.
The first joint project included the implementation of an integrated system to digitalize a modern A-class business center aimed at working with the world's leading companies.
Trusted Web Development partner
Thank you for your support throughout 2019 Oleks, Vitalii, Svetlana and Katerina.
What is it about the company that you appreciate the most?
Continuous communication and final solution given limited briefing and pressured timeframes. English (both written and Spoken) was exceptional.
We were so happy with the design and the way the project was managed.
- Were most impressed with the quality of their work and their PM skills.
- They are very well-organized and incredibly professional.
- They are technically strong, great at communicating and has Strong PM skills.
- No areas of improvement for these guys.
We had a third party review the code and it passed with flying colors.
- They’re really agile—the product requirements changed often, and we worked in a scrum methodology. From a sprint perspective, we managed to change most of the scope, while still keeping our eyes on the product that we wanted to deliver.
- They handled significant changes across a huge project. The way they kept track of all the small details was impressive.
- They ask the questions that need asking and fully understand what is required, which keeps costs down. It’s really good relative to our market, but also to other markets, in terms of value.
- We’ve had discussions along the way and have given them feedback on where they needed to improve.
- They’ve been keen to take that feedback and have made all the fixes requested.
- For example, we weren’t performing as well on Android as we were on iOS, and there were some delays solving this. They put together a team that helped us catch up.
Tallium has been so supportive during this project and has shown us that they really know their stuff.
- I must admit Tallium has been so supportive during this project and has shown us that they really know their stuff when it comes to design and development.
- Not only have we learned during this process, but Tallium has been so supportive to us and very patient at times.
- We can certainly recommend Tallium to anyone looking at using them for whatever they need.
- I would of though most people would say things to be done quicker etc, but for us it has been at a great pace and worked for us.
- On the whole we have been very impressed with Tallium and I would say, more importantly that quality is better than speed.
- So thanks to Tallium, we now have a great Online Hub to use and provide.
They provided a really good design for us and worked professionally.
All the communication was set up through meetings and follow-ups.
On the deployment stage our devs communicated directly with devs of Tallium.
- They provided a really good design for us and worked professionally with our feedback.
- Also they made really good instructions for site administration.
- On our project we haven't found any essential problems.
I am very pleased with the work done from start to finish.
- I am very pleased with the work done from start to finish.
- I would never have believed that it is realistic to create a large enough website with a payment system in such a short period from scratch.
- But they coped with it, and besides, the cost was not that high. Our online sales increased a lot! All our visitors love new website.
- Maybe they should add digital marketing services to their service list. Everything else was perfect!
Their grit and willingness for timely delivery were impressive.
- Their grit and willingness for timely delivery were impressive.
- The ethics to work was pretty great.
- A few miscommunication errors and opinions voiced or not voiced with bad timing.
- Although working together over time often leads to learning what needs to be said and not.