Best Restaurant Management Software
Looking for ease-of-set-up-and-use software for restaurant management? If you are, GoodFirms have curated a rundown of best Restaurant Management Software for businesses like yours. A competent restaurant management system should offer features for kitchen control, inventory management, menu management, billing, accounting & taxation operations, dashboards & alerts, reporting, customer offers & loyalty, feedback management, reservation management, and time & attendance. Thus GoodFirms researched the tools available in the market for such features and curated the list with useful details & client reviews. Service-seekers can go through each one, and decide upon the best software for their business needs. Here is the list of restaurant management solution:
List of Best Restaurant Management System SoftwareFilter
The Foodie365cloud is ready to use restaurant software for fine dining restaurants, take away and quick service restaurants, bar, clubs, and disco. Serve more customers and keep them happy too with Foodie365cloud most innovative single order on multiple KOT(Kitchen order taking) and BOT(Bar Order Taking) print channel functionality. With a visual layout of the floor plan, your manager can check an... read more about Foodie365cloud
Koomi is a POS solution for quick-service restaurants looking to take orders faster and manage their entire business from one dashboard. Streamline online and mobile ordering with a branded mobile app and a direct integration with delivery platforms like Uber Eats - Making it easy to manage online and physical orders from one tablet and boost their revenue during slow periods. ... read more about Koomi POS
Lightspeed Retail Point of Sale software is the industry-leading easy to use cloud-based POS solution for retailers. Lightspeed Retail simplifies the way you serve customers and manage all your store locations. Lightspeed POS software to manage your inventory, keep tabs on your sales, manage your employees, process payments and create unforgettable shopping experiences that keep customers coming b... read more about Lightspeed POS
Tillpoint is the multi-award-winning POS & Business Management System capable of running your entire operation. Its innovative modular design allows users to easily manage all areas of operation, including the POS, Inventory, Staff and Accounting. Tillpoint currently has over 25 modules, all of which are included in the subscription plans, resulting in a complete, centralized, and cost-effect... read more about Tillpoint
Floreant is one of the first known enterprise-grade restaurant point of sale software systems released in the public domain. Florent POS software has stable growth in the last six years and according to Google statistics, it’s the most used restaurant POS software. Floreant has been shared in all download sites including CNET Download, ZDNet, and Sf.net. Only sf.net has more than 122,000 downloa... read more about Floreant POS
PeachWorks is an all-in-one restaurant management platform that allows businesses of various sizes to manage their operations more efficiently. The platform is 100% mobile compatible and can be accessed using any device. Due to the fact that turnover in the restaurant business is usually high, the platform has been designed keeping ease of learning in mind, allowing new employees to get started i... read more about PeachWorks
A restaurant management system helps a restaurant manage all the different types of orders, menus, shifts, tables, billings, payments and everything on all counts. Specially designed to serve and assist the F&B industry, restaurant management expedites every operation of the restaurant and thus making restaurant management cakewalk for a restaurateur.... read more about eZee BurrP
CrunchTime is made for multi-unit restaurant operators. With CrunchTime’s restaurant back office platform, you will reduce your food and beverage costs, drive labor efficiencies, and allow your operators to better manage the quality and consistency of their food service operations — across the entire enterprise.... read more about CrunchTime
The largest provider of integrated accounting, back office, workforce, and business intelligence solutions designed to improve the profitability of restaurant operators nationwide. Our product portfolio includes Hire, Labor Management and Compliance, Schedule, Payroll, Accounting, Inventory, Recipes, Prep and Ordering, Logbook, Event Management, Intelligence, Manager and Employee Mobile Apps and t... read more about Compeat
Marketman is a collaboration software between foodservice operators and their suppliers. The system is in use by full-service restaurants, quick service restaurants, coffee shops, bars, food trucks, bakeries, and manages the procurement and supply from product catalog and prices, through the delivery and accounting. Marketman was built out of a desire to help businesses streamline processes and sa... read more about MarketMan
SynergySuite helps restaurants and hospitality businesses run and grow their operations. Its the only all-in-one back office platform that has apps to manage every part of running a hospitality business, from tracking inventory and managing your supply chain, to automating cash reconciliation and managing time & attendance.... read more about SynergySuite
Restaurant365 is a cloud-based all-inclusive back office solution that combines key restaurant modules with an integrated accounting backbone. Restaurant365 was founded by an experienced team of software veterans committed to developing an accounting, back office, and reporting tool - specifically for restaurants - that scales and positions restaurant concepts for growth. ... read more about Restaurant365
Avero software has powerful restaurant solutions that improve profitability and guest experience. Our restaurant management software is tailored to the way you work. Whether you are on the floor, in the kitchen or on the go, our industry-leading restaurant analytics software provides you valuable insights so you can make better decisions for your restaurant or enterprise.... read more about Avero
Each month BACON will automatically take your past information and create a new budget for you. Then BACON compares your Actual Sales, Purchase, and Labor daily to your Budget and lets you know how you are doing, as well as where you need to improve! It uses a patent-pending algorithm to accurately calculate your Food & Beverage Cost weekly; without taking inventory.... read more about BACON
BHOJ is a modern platform to search and order food online. It has a powerful search engine to search and order food. Food search engine: (Eat what you like) Food search is the most desired but missing element in the today’s app world. A food search engine should search food items with rating of that respective food item. BHOJ has powerful Food Search Engine to address this requirement. BHOJ a... read more about BHOJ
Intermittently, even the most proliferate restaurants need to rejig their marketing strategy. In this ardent era of digitalization, restaurants are getting digital to allure a generation, driven crazy by digital channels. Gone are the days of traditional menu cards. If you are into the food hashery, bid adieu to traditional menus and embrace digital menu boards for your restaurant or café. To... read more about CherryMenu
Shopurfood online food and delivery script is the perfect choice to start an online food ordering platform. Shopurfood adopts proven business models of current leading brands like just eat clone script, foodpanda clone script, grubhub clone script, eat24 clone script, zomato clone script, swiggy clone script, seamless clone script etc. This script supports for multiple vendor as well as single ve... read more about ShopUrFood
The DSO SOFTWARE is an ERP that covers all the essential functions of a restaurant leaving none. The Point Of Sale That Lets You Manage Orders, Bills, Productions, Accounts and Much More. The Customization Options Offered in POS System Software is Ideal For Every Restaurants Including Fine Dining Restaurants, Bistros, Café, Bar, Fast Food Chain ETC. The User Friendly Software Every Can Use. With ... read more about DSO Restaurant
BevSpot builds easy-to-use online technology solutions for the global food and beverage industry. Through BevSpot’s food and beverage management software, customers can take control of their entire operation—from the bar to kitchen—on any device, all saved to the cloud. Today, BevSpot has empowered thousands of users worldwide to make data-driven decisions and grow their business.... read more about BevSpot
Your employees are your most important resource, and many times your most expensive resource. Stop relying on clunky spreadsheet software to manage your workforce. Upgrade to ZoomShift to simplify your schedule and track employee time.... read more about ZoomShift
e-Restaurant POS PLUS is a restaurant POS software especially having a Smart Inventory System that helps a restaurant owner to protect his inventory from stealing or misusing. This software is specially designed for the restaurant by keeping RESTAURANT NEEDS in mind. Payment terminals, touch screens, and a variety of other hardware and software options are used to enable the transaction. Ultim... read more about E-Restaurant POS PLUS
Sapaad works great for small cafes to multi-chain restaurants. Sapaad does walk-in, dine-in, home delivery & online orders. Our affordable, pay-as-you-go pricing model fits every budget. Sapaad is a cloud-based Point-of-sale and delivery management system for restaurants. It allows owners to have greater control and visibility over all aspects of their business, like sales trends or staff perf... read more about Sapaad
Nobly POS is the #1 customer-rated EPOS system for hospitality and top choice for renowned coffee shops, delis, restaurants and chains. Merchants use Nobly POS to manage inventory & staff, gather business insights with 30+ powerful reports, set up loyalty schemes, take credit card payments, integrate with accounting software and more. ... read more about Nobly POS
Future POS is a top 5 point-of-sale software company based in Butler, PA that writes point-of-sale software designed for the hospitality industry. Our award winning software can be found in some of the most prestigious fine dining restaurants around the world, as well as local single unit restaurants, bars and nightclubs. Because Future POS is based on Microsoft SQL, it can run any size installati... read more about Future POS
Fast and reliable point of sale and inventory management software. 5 minutes setup Easy to use and configure Low system requirements Works on Windows, Linux, macOS and Android Cloud synchronization with up to 98 other locations! Real time free cloud backup Prices start from $99 per year per workstation Support multiple printers and Kitchen Displays One product for Front and Back Office One month f... read more about IncoPOS
GOFRUGAL offers end-to-end software solutions for a wide range of retail, restaurant and distribution businesses. Easy-to-use, intuitive solutions to manage all business operations and have complete control over any business, from single outlet to multiple. Mobile applications that make business management easier than ever before! With GOFRUGAL software and mobile applications, manage billing, or... read more about GOFRUGAL POS
RetailbeanLite is simple and yet very powerful Omni Channel Retail Solution designed specifically for Small and Medium Retailers. Experience the power of cloud technology and improve your retail profitability by multi fold.... read more about Retailbean Lite
Expodine is a tablet-based restaurant management system for the food, beverage, and hospitality industry, designed to save time and increase your restaurant's revenue by making the process of restaurant management easier. It also helps to create repeat business and customer loyalty by building a stronger relationship with your guests and customers. ... read more about Expodine
Till POS an easy cloud based software can be accessed anywhere anytime for your restaurant business. It can be accessed in Windows,Android,IPAD,Tablet, IOS and Mobile(works Offline too). Till Dashboard is a powerful back office management console which let you setup your account, Menu, inventory, customers, reports,Staffs. A POS App where you can manage your daily operations like Table Order manag... read more about TILL POS
POSist is a SaaS based Restaurant management platform. It helps restaurant owners manage their single restaurants as well as chains. User friendly, no-training required user interface is a USP which saves high attrition restaurant industry from staff training time and cost incurred. ... read more about POSist
Shawman POS is one of the most comprehensive solution of POS and restaurant management. It manages everything from reservations to settlement, offers ease-of-transactions and sophisticated management reporting in a manner that suits various operating styles of restaurants. POS works with industry standards of OPOS devices for touch screens, cash drawers, printers, etc. ... read more about Shawman POS
Cozy POS is excellent POS software applicable for retail industry. Point of Sale Software is well designed to manage the business more efficiently. Some of the key modules in the Point of Sale Software are Billing, Table Ordering, Take Away, Delivery ordering, Delivery tracking, Customer management, taking & managing orders as per order types, flexible menu management, Multiple Menu, Customizable ... read more about Cozy POS
PosBytz is your comprehensive platform to manage your Point of Sales. We offer a complete package to manage your business from setting your inventory to accounting & reports. PosBytz supports launching your POS using your Android Tablets and we also provide customized solution with Cash regsiter, printers,scanners and Cash drawers. ... read more about POSBytz
Strawberry POS is an integrated software solution for a restaurant's POS, customer loyalty and inventory management to supercharge and scale your business. An umbrella software for restaurants that provides a host of services; Billing, Inventory Management, Reports, Analytics, CRM, Marketing, Loyalty & Staff Management. Strawberry POS helps supercharge your business while ensuring that you lower y... read more about Strawberry POS
Having a companion like POServe that takes care of your restaurant‘s day-to-day operations is a brilliant idea. A smart POS software makes a big difference in the way you manage your restaurant. It greatly improves your efficiency and savs significant amount of your time. ... read more about POServe
QueueBuste is a powerful Mobile POS Solution for all kinds of businesses. From large format retail stores to small carts and kiosks, QueueBuster™ has all that you need to run your business like a breeze. Manage your Products, Inventory, Loyalty and CRM from a single location, anytime anywhere!... read more about QueueBuster
Dinerware is a powerful, streamlined point of sale system that features a simple user interface to provide a simple, cost-efficient system that offers insightful management, reporting, and usability features to keep all operations of your establishment running smoothly. The robust reporting platform allows you to instantly review your restaurant’s data to make educated decisions to further the f... read more about Dinerware
Whether you run a retail store or a restaurant, you should be using a POS system that does more than simply process transactions. Our Mobile App POS systems are specially designed and adapted for today’s independent business owner. Offering features such as a powerful accounting integration, easy ordering, Tracking order, detailed reporting dashboards, advanced purchase ordering... read more about Oversee POS
iPad POS software for restaurants and bars with detailed orders, permissions, detailed reports, payment processing, and Dropbox backup. Created by people in the restaurant and bar industry, Ambur POS will keep your business in the black (and out of the weeds). ... read more about Ambur POS
SambaPOS is the ultimate restaurant POS software. Our advanced features provide you with the means to serve your valued customers in a practical, productive manner, all the while collecting data that can be used to make important business decisions.... read more about SambaPOS
Shore provides the most efficient software solution for appointments, customers and marketing. Intelligent and easy-to-use. With Shore, businesses of any type make their services bookable online, monitor their numbers and improve their customer relations. Arranging an appointment with just a few clicks – even outside regular business hours: That is possible with Shore as well. Additionally, busi... read more about Shore
IvyPlex is an Android POS solutions specially developed for restaurants and food courts. With Ivyplex, you can take orders, assign them to tables or takeaway/delivery, and instantly display the orders at Kitchen Display Systems (KDS), or print KOTs(Kitchen Order Tickets) in the kitchen, bar or wherever it needs to be produced. You can also easily handle variations in the ordered items and table... read more about IvyPlex
GraceSoft's Easy InnKeeping: Easy InnKeeping is a cloud-based hotel reservation software and hotel property management system developed by GraceSoft. Easy InnKeeping hotel reservation system is an easy to use software application that provides you to manage all your reservations from one place and the guests are also able to book online for the preferred date & time with secure payment. Suitab... read more about Easy InnKeeping
- Introduction to Buyer’s Guide For Restaurant Management Software
- What Is the Role of Management In the Restaurant Business?
- What Are the Challenges with Traditional Restaurant Management?
- What Is Restaurant Management Software?
- How Can Restaurant Management Software Help Restaurant Business Grow?
- What Are the Benefits of Restaurant Management Software?
- Essential Features of Restaurant Management Software
- What Are the Latest Trends in Restaurant Management Software?
- Key Factors to Consider Before Buying Restaurant Management Software
- How Can Restaurant Management Software be Helpful to Win Customer’s Loyalty?
- What Is the Average Cost of Restaurant Management Software?
- Why Refer to GoodFirms' List of Best Restaurant Management Software?
Introduction to Buyer’s Guide For Restaurant Management Software
The restaurant industry is a highly fragmented industry setting higher demands to run the business successfully.
The restaurant owners require a robust restaurant management system capable of managing the entire business and allowing managers to align the business process with the current market. However, the choice of a restaurant management software should be based on the size and scale of the restaurant business.
This buyer guide is designed to help restaurant owners, hoteliers, and managers to make an informed decision on restaurant management software selection and sheds light on some important elements of the restaurant management system.
What Is the Role of Management In the Restaurant Business?
Management is a critical part of any business to achieve the set goals and minimize the risks of business downfall. In the restaurant business, management ensures the resources are utilized properly and maximizes the business profit. Without proper management, the restaurant would lead to poor customer service, poor inventory, poor delivery management, low-quality food, and revenue loss.
Restaurant management includes four main components that includes; planning, budgeting, organizing, and customer satisfaction. All these factors are intertwined with each other, and any one area not addressed well can significantly impact the others. It is essential they are balanced and in sync with each other for a successful restaurant business. This is where management plays an important role. Management chairs all the activities and ensures it is directed towards the organization goal. It takes care of customer service, business profits, employee satisfaction, etc. In that respect, they even pay attention to small details like menu style, restaurant ambiance, and meal portion. A well-managed restaurant helps owners to fill the gaps in their existing process and mold business to current business trends. With efficient restaurant management, hotel and hospitality businesses can survive in a dynamic environment as well as increase their efficiency.
What Are the Challenges with Traditional Restaurant Management?
- Unorganized Sector: Restaurant management includes activities from processing employee payroll to delivering the best quality service to the customer. The restaurant businesses have to deal with various departments like human resources, accounting, procurement, marketing, and customer service. Restaurant managers or owners handling all these departments with traditional approaches always leave room for error and affect the restaurant business. The entry-level restaurants often operate the business in a highly unorganized fashion as they have to do more with less.
- Poor customer experience: In the restaurant business, customer experience is vital. However, there are limitations of a traditional restaurant management system that prevents restaurant owners from delivering the customer experience. For instance, the loyalty program for regular customers could enhance the customer experience as well as business revenue. But without enough customer contact information or records of their favorite meals, the restaurant owners cannot run a successful loyalty program.
- Managing inventory accurately: Inventory management is a critical part of the restaurant business, and for profiting business, the inventories should be well managed. With a traditional system of management, there is always the risk of unmanaged inventory. It could lead to unnecessary blockage of cash.
- Task scheduling during peak hours: Another challenge with traditional restaurant management is task scheduling. During peak hours when there is a rush in the restaurant, the staff often makes an error in taking orders. Mismanagement in assigning tasks to employees and not having a clear vision about the available manpower could lead to wrong orders.
- Time management: Time management is a common issue in the restaurant business. There are numerous reasons for time mismanagement; it could be due to inefficient task scheduling, less number of staff, shortage of raw material, mismanagement of customer order, etc. The employees or attendants generally have to speed up their work in the restaurant to cover the time-lapse, eventually which can affect the restaurant service and food quality.
- Manage multiple outlets: Managing restaurant chains is too challenging with the traditional manual system. The traditional system does not help the restaurant chain owner gain complete access to all the restaurant outlets' activities and manage them efficiently. Not only that, it is difficult to automate processes like inventory, delivery, payments, marketing, etc., in the chain of restaurants with the manual process.
To overcome the above-mentioned challenges, restaurant owners should invest in a restaurant management software.
What Is Restaurant Management Software?
Restaurant management software is a tool that helps restaurant owners to increase the efficiency of the business by fine-tuning the existing process and managing all the restaurant-related activities from a single interface. The activities controlled by restaurant management solutions include CRM, accounting, inventory, payroll, etc.
How Can Restaurant Management Software Help Restaurant Business Grow?
The restaurant business is dynamic in nature, and it brings a set of challenges for owners while performing regular business operations. The challenges could be cost management, employee retention, digital marketing, customer service, scheduling workforce, inventory management, etc. The traditional approach does not provide an end-to-end solution to solve these challenges and needs better techniques to manage the business from a single platform. The restaurant management software can address these challenges, and help business owners organize the business operations. Good restaurant management solutions allow identifying the loopholes in the system, which cannot be done through the traditional approach. It enables to track down expenses, taxes, and important financial transactions that are essential to evaluate business performance. As the restaurant industry is fast-paced, the managers must invest more time identifying better business opportunities and less in regulating the business operations. The restaurant management software could assist them in this regard and enables restaurant managers to offload some of their work to the software. The automation features in restaurant management tools can perform many activities without human interference.
What Are the Benefits of Restaurant Management Software?
- Tracking sales: The restaurant management software can give a clear view of the sales and how the business is performing. The owner can generate reports and study the pattern of business like peak performance, cancel orders, repetitive orders, etc.
- Better productivity: The restaurant management tool can take charge of manual tasks like taking orders and billing. Waiters can use a hand-held device connected to the restaurant management solution to take orders and billing. It can save their time and helps them to increase their productivity. Besides that, the hand-written orders can create confusion and can upset the customers. With restaurant management solutions, this can be avoided.
- Better customer service: Restaurant management solutions can enhance the customers experience by providing multiple payment options, reserving seats in advance, and taking their valuable feedback. It allows building a better customer relationship.
- Attendance and payroll: The business owners can automate tasks like taking employee’s attendance and generating payroll. The restaurant management tools reduce the workload of the business owner by calculating wages for each employee and monitoring their attendance. It also eliminates the error of miscalculation.
- Inventory management: Top restaurant management software offers inventory management, and it is very useful in saving costs. Ordering excess inventories or falling short in inventories can both affect the restaurant business. The restaurant management solution that watches on the inventory stock and refills them without ordering them in excess can make a huge difference in the business profit. Some best restaurant management software goes beyond inventory management; they allow tracking the ingredients and replenish them automatically. The ingredients are linked with the items sold and replenished accordingly.
- Finance and accounting: Finance and accounting is a delicate area, and any error reflects in the business profit. The best restaurant management software allows users to export sales data into accounting books with high accuracy. It also generates financial reports to analyze the performance of the restaurant.
- Better-decision: With the centralized system, the top restaurant management software allows users to tap on various performance metrics. If the restaurant is operating in multiple locations, it can monitor and analyze the performance of the outlets from one place. The restaurant owner can even use a filter to get better insights into the restaurant’s performance, which can help make important decisions.
- Customer engagement and marketing: Some restaurant management system software enables users to engage customers by sending them promo codes and coupon vouchers. They can even use ready-to-use pamphlets for newspaper ads or even automate the marketing campaign.
Essential Features of Restaurant Management Software
- Payment integrations
- Sales and tax tracking
- Core POS
- Employee task scheduling
- Order management
- Mobile app
- Theft control
- Reports and analytics
- Third-party integration
- Automated marketing
What Are the Latest Trends in Restaurant Management Software?
- Chatbots and Voice technology: Chatbots and voice technology could enhance the revenue for the restaurants and provide a personalized experience. The chatbots can be integrated with various communication channels and used to recommend dishes, offer promotions, take feedback, etc. On the other end, voice technology can take customer service to the next level by taking an order at a drive-through restaurant or allowing customers to place an order from anywhere in the hotel. In fact, one of the famous restaurants has already implemented voice assistant at the drive-through and noted a 20% increase in revenue.
- Self-ordering Kiosk: Self-ordering kiosks are driving the attention of restaurant owners and managers due to their ability to take orders without any human intervention. It helps them to serve customers quickly and reduce the waiting time. The customers, on the other hand, have the flexibility to select the meal without rushing and minimize the miscommunication that usually occurs between restaurant attendants and customers. The restaurant manager software linked with self-ordering Kiosk can solve a lot of issues the restaurant owners are facing currently.
- AI Robots: Robotic technology is gaining its own popularity these days. . The introduction of artificial intelligence has completely transformed the definition of robots. Modern-day robots are intelligent and completely independent in their decisions. The restaurant industry is actively looking to enhance customer experience with this intelligent piece of technology. Some restaurants have already implemented AI robots to serve customers and reduce the workload. There are multiple applications of robots in the restaurant industry, like assisting chefs in cooking, cleaning the dining area, paying restaurant bills, placing orders, etc.
- QR codes: Covid-19 pandemic has a huge impact on businesses and the way they conduct their business. People prefer contactless communication, and QR codes are emerging as the best technology. The QR code-based menu card allows customers to scan the menu through mobile and order food from the mobile itself. The QR code technology has immense scope in the food industry, and it is going to find a permanent place in the restaurant premises.
Key Factors to Consider Before Buying Restaurant Management Software
- Security: With the rising demand for online payment, the fraud of debit and credit cards has also increased. The hackers always look for an entry point to steal customer’s financial details, and therefore it is necessary that there are strong security features in the restaurant management software. The users should verify that the restaurant management software is in compliance with the PCI DSS standards and includes automatic data backups, data encryption, custom access control, etc.
- Data reporting and analytics: The restaurant management system software with data reporting and analytics features allows restaurant owners to tap on various metrics around marketing, finance, sales, and customer services. The users can use smart analytics to analyze customer needs, marketing campaign performance, sales for a particular time period, etc.
- Third-party integrations: The best restaurant management software should support third-party integration. There are restaurant management software that requires external plugins and tools to perform specific functions. For instance, the accounting feature may not be integrated with all restaurant management programs, and it may have to export from an external source.
- Customer loyalty programs: Customer loyalty programs are very effective in the restaurant business, and the best restaurant management software should allow creating various forms of loyalty programs. The customer loyalty program in restaurant management software can help in customer retention and encourages them to revisit the place.
- Manage multiple outlets: Robust restaurant management software should be capable of monitoring all the restaurant outlets from a single application. It should track the performance metrics and all the activities taking place at multiple locations in real-time.
- Scalable: Always consider restaurant management software that is scalable that can meet the rising demand of the business.
How Can Restaurant Management Software be Helpful to Win Customer’s Loyalty?
Customer relationship is a fulcrum around which the restaurant owners orient their business. The restaurant owners always look for ways to engage customers and keep business rolling. They analyze the customer’s likes and dislikes to improve customer service. All these could be done from a single interface via restaurant management software that does not require any loyalty card. Top restaurant management software offers various customer loyalty programs like collecting points on credit card payment, assigning reward points on certain bill amounts, special discounts on birthday celebrations, complimentary items on special occasions, etc. The restaurant management software even allows customers to leave their remarks on the service or food quality. It helps restaurant owners to analyze customers’ requirements and based on which they can improve the customer service.
The biggest advantage of the restaurant management system software is that most of them come with a CRM system; it allows them to store and manage customers’ contact detail like emails and phone numbers. The restaurant owners can use them for marketing their products or sending a message about discount coupons and offers. They can even send a personalized message to their loyal and repetitive customers. The users can even segment data based on the customer meal preferences and create a targeted loyalty program or even launch outlet-specific offers. There are multiple ways the restaurant management software can help to win customer’s loyalty.
What Is the Average Cost of Restaurant Management Software?
The average cost of restaurant management software could be anywhere around $6/month- $249/month or more. The restaurant management software price could greatly vary due to the features and services the software offers. The restaurant management software can be deployed on the cloud or on-premise.
- Restaurant Management Software for startups: One of the best restaurant management software for the startup is Bhoj, with a starting price of $6/month. The software offers the POS system embedded with features like inventory management, reports, payment gateway, etc. The tool also offers a mobile app. The startups that are keen on features like task scheduling and payroll report generation can consider ZoomShift with a starting price of $2.50/month. Both these tools offer a free trial. There are other tools CherryMenu and Bacon that could be cost-effective for a startup restaurant business.
- Restaurant Management Software for mid-size and large-scale businesses: Easy InnKeeping software is one of the best restaurant management software in the mid-range pricing category. The software offers three packages with a basic version starting at $59/month. There is one more exceptional restaurant management tool that is cloud-based and covers almost all the features that are required by the restaurants to run the business effortlessly. Sapaad cloud-based POS offers services at a starting price of $53.99/month along with a free CRM tool. Other top restaurant management software that falls in the same category includes Food Market Hub, Tillpoint, SmartPOS, etc. The restaurant owners operating the chain of restaurants across the globe and managing hundreds of employees can consider enterprise-level restaurant management tools. Restaurant 365 is one such tool that takes care of every detail of the restaurant business like inventory, scheduling, and accounting. With the starting price at $249/month, it offers a complete suite of a software solution that addresses all the challenges of the restaurant business. The other tool that could be a good alternative to Restaurant 365 is Koomi POS, with a starting price of $79/month. It is specially designed to reduce waiting time and move the line-up faster. The software is a good deal as it offers some advanced features like ingredient tracking, line busting app, kitchen display system, and multi-location management. However, one can consider other options like Ambur POS and Foodie365 cloud.
- Free and Open Source Restaurant Management Software: Free and open source restaurant management software could turn productive and cost-effective for startups and small-scale restaurant owners. But the real advantage of free and open source restaurant management software is the flexibility to change the code as per the business requirement and explore its true capabilities.
Why Refer to GoodFirms' List of Best Restaurant Management Software?
GoodFirms is rated as a leading review and rating site for IT solutions. GoodFirms has been listing software from various industries and follows a robust rating system to ensure that customers find the best software products for their business. The platform allows customers to compare software based on features, pricing, and services.
With the increasing number of restaurants, customer’s expectations, and emerging trend of take away, the restaurant business has become more volatile. In order to survive and grow, the restaurant owners have to keep an eye on every detail like customer interest, employee turnover rate, financial strength, business long-term goals, etc. With the traditional approach, it is quite impossible to collect all this information, and ideally, the restaurant owners should plan to invest in advanced tools like restaurant management software. It gives them a better perspective about the business opportunities and enables them to make a better decision for further growth. If you are one of those looking for the top restaurant management software, then do not wait, check the list of the best restaurant management software specially curated by GoodFirms.