Best Restaurant POS Software
If you are looking for high-quality restaurant POS software that can smartly manage your restaurant businesses, then you have landed on the apt page. A restaurant Point of Sale System helps restaurants in managing their orders and inventory management process. The restaurant POS system is packed with features that can assist restaurants and bars to improve their day-to-day functions. By employing top-notch restaurant point of sale software, you can increase revenue opportunities and can improve customer service. The POS solutions for restaurants and bar industries can help you simplify and manage your restaurant’s end-to-end processes. Here at the GoodFirms platform, you can explore the top-quality restaurant POS software that can help you in providing overall profitability to your restaurant and bar industry.
List of the Best Restaurant POS Systems with Reviews.
Square is a point-of-sale application designed to provide businesses with a reliable and fast POS software system. It enables you to take payments using your iOS or Android devices and can be implemented on the counter or on-the-go. The POS system comes with a free downloadable point of sale software plus a Square magstripe reader, allowing payments via debit and credit cards. It also comes with ... read more about SquareFree versionAvailable10% in Restaurant POS Software
Your Clover POS system makes running your business a breeze. Take orders and accept payments. Organize inventory and manage your team. Grow your customer base. All at the tips of your fingers. A retail point of sale system gives you the power to run your entire shop on a single smart platform. Manage inventory and keep track of stock. Accept payments at the touch of a button. Handle returns and ex ... read more about CloverContact vendorN/A25% in Restaurant POS Software
Inventory, customer loyalty and point-of-sale software for iPad, Android, Mac & PC. Instant setup, grow and manage your business in the cloud. From a single location, to many. Thrive with omnichannel selling options, multi-location inventory management, and a versatile POS solution that meets your business needs, and more. ... read more about Epos Now$39 Per Month30 Days30% in Restaurant POS Software
Toast is an all-in-one point-of-sale and restaurant management platform. As a cloud-based system built specifically for restaurants, Toast POS software offers advanced functionality including tableside ordering, quick menu modifications, real-time enterprise reporting, online ordering, and labor management on an easy-to-use interface. Toast helps you improve your operations, grow revenue, and ge ... read more about Toast$79.00 Per MonthN/A30% in Restaurant POS Software
Revel Systems is the POS software and platform built to help the business achieve its goals. Improving day-to-day operations and fueling merchant growth, Revel's streamlined ecosystem pairs an intuitive point of sale software with powerful management tools, integrating inventory management, employee management, sales reporting, and more into a single platform. ... read more about Revel SystemContact vendorN/A50% in Restaurant POS Software
Loyverse is a point of sale (POS) system that helps businesses of all sizes manage their sales, inventory, and customers. It's a cloud-based system, so you can access it from anywhere. You don't need any special hardware or software to get started. Just sign up for a free account and start using Loyverse POS today. Loyverse POS is easy to use, even for businesses that are new to POS systems. Th ... read more about LoyverseFree versionAvailable25% in Restaurant POS Software
ehopper is a point-of-sale (POS) system that is designed to help businesses of all sizes. With ehopper POS, you can accept payments, manage inventory, track sales, and create custom loyalty programs, all in one place. ehopper is easy to use. The software is designed to be intuitive and user-friendly, with a simple interface that makes it easy to find the features you need. ehopper is also af ... read more about eHopperFree versionAvailable50% in Restaurant POS Software
QueueBuste is a powerful Mobile POS Solution for all kinds of businesses. From large format retail stores to small carts and kiosks, QueueBuster™ has all that you need to run your business like a breeze. Manage your Products, Inventory, Loyalty and CRM from a single location, anytime anywhere! ... read more about QueueBusterContact vendor14 Days20% in Restaurant POS Software
NCR Aloha Cloud is the foundational, cloud-based point of sale for restaurants.
NCR Aloha Cloud is the foundational, cloud-based point of sale for restaurants. With enhanced handheld devices the size of a smartphone, a refreshed, user-friendly UI and fast merchant payout, operators can focus on running their restaurant, not their technology. And, Aloha Cloud’s delivery marketplace integration ensures restaurant operators can manage their delivery services from the POS, elim ... read more about NCR Aloha Cloud$0 Per MonthN/A50% in Restaurant POS Software
TouchBistro pos software is built for restaurant people, by restaurant people. We're a team with hundreds of years of experience in the restaurant industry – and we've used that experience to build a Point of Sale software solution that helps restaurateurs make more money, deliver a great customer experience, and take the guesswork out of making business decisions. TouchBistro was designed to ma ... read more about TouchBistro$69.00 Per MonthAvailable33% in Restaurant POS Software
Poster POS is a cloud-based tablet point of sale software system that enables businesses, specifically cafes, restaurants, and shops to take orders, manage inventory levels, monitor stocks, and more. The system is easy to set up, with your whole POS software up and running in 15 minutes. ... read more about Poster POS$24.00 Per Month15 Days50% in Restaurant POS Software
AccuPOS designs the most advanced POS system software, compatible with the widest range of hardware. Available on Windows and Android devices for more choices, more features, and better prices. ... read more about AccuPOSContact vendorAvailable33% in Restaurant POS Software
Nobly POS is the #1 customer-rated EPOS system for hospitality and top choice for renowned coffee shops, delis, restaurants and chains. Merchants use Nobly POS to manage inventory & staff, gather business insights with 30+ powerful reports, set up loyalty schemes, take credit card payments, integrate with accounting software and more. ... read more about Nobly POSContact vendorN/A50% in Restaurant POS Software
MYR POS is a POS solution for quick-service restaurants looking to take orders faster and manage their entire business from one dashboard. Streamline online and mobile ordering with a branded mobile app and a direct integration with delivery platforms like Uber Eats - Making it easy to manage online and physical orders from one tablet and boost their revenue during slow periods. ... read more about MYR POS$79 Per Month14 Days33% in Restaurant POS Software
Lavu Inc. was formed around the idea of using technology to create products that improve the lives of small business owners. Our cloud-based iPad point of sale system offers all the functionality of a traditional system, with all the customizability and flexibility modern technology provides.The quality of your restaurant’s POS system can mean the difference between profit and loss. Having the r ... read more about Lavu$59.00 Per MonthN/A50% in Restaurant POS Software
Petpooja is India’s leading restaurant management platform. Powering over 55,000+ restaurants across India, Middle East, Canada, and South Africa. We offer a holistic cloud-based restaurant POS that includes multiple functionalities like: 1. Billing 2. Inventory 3. Reporting 4. Online Order management 5. Menu management 6. CRM and much more. Petpooja has integrated 200+ third-par ... read more about Petpooja$150 Per YearN/A100% in Restaurant POS Software
IVEPOS is an all-in-one point-of-sale and management platform for businesses in the food service and retail space. As a cloud-based system built specifically for restaurants and retail, IVEPOS offers functionality like mobile POS systems, inventory management, sales analytics, CRM and customer loyalty on an easy-to-use interface. The company powers successful restaurants and retail by combining po ... read more about IVEPOSContact vendor7 Days0% in Restaurant POS Software
CAKE offers solutions for the entire dining experience. From mobile marketing and waitlist management to point of sale and payment processing, the CAKE restaurant management system helps you grow your business. The CAKE Point of Sale System is simple, intuitive, and cost-friendly. It accelerates your order process with customized workflows as well as on-the-fly menu and table adjustments. Acce ... read more about Cake POS$69 Per MonthN/A50% in Restaurant POS Software
Headquartered in Stafford, Texas, Ovvi is a leading developer of innovative technology for the restaurant, hospitality and retail industries. Ovvi is the go-to-market trademark brand of Ovvi, LLC. Ovvi specializes in complete all-in-one POS (Point-of-Sale) software and hardware systems with comprehensive services to meet the needs of businesses, including Fine Dining Restaurants, Quick Service ... read more about ovvihq$69 Per YearN/A50% in Restaurant POS Software
LS Retail is the leading expert in unified business software solutions. Manage your business centrally from front to back with one single software system. Empower your fast casual and quick service restaurant chain to succeed, and connect your front of house, kitchen, back of house, and HQ with one central platform, where information is maintained in one database. Gain a clear overview of your who ... read more about LS RetailContact vendorN/A34% in Restaurant POS Software
Lightspeed Retail Point of Sale software is the industry-leading easy to use cloud-based POS solution for retailers. Lightspeed Retail simplifies the way you serve customers and manage all your store locations. Lightspeed POS software to manage your inventory, keep tabs on your sales, manage your employees, process payments and create unforgettable shopping experiences that keep customers coming b ... read more about Lightspeed RestaurantContact vendorN/A50% in Restaurant POS Software
All-in-one cloud-based POS platform to run your restaurants with ease.
Unlock your restaurant's full potential with NCR's iconic point-of-sale management software. Everything you need in one easy-to-use platform, providing digital ordering, simple to use reporting & analytics, and secure employee management. Your POS serves as the heart of your operations, so you deserve a platform that works in every situation. Go contactless, add a virtual brand, and get to know yo ... read more about Aloha Restaurant POS SystemContact vendorN/A33% in Restaurant POS Software
The most innovative point of sale software system on the market. A true cloud-based enterprise POS System, fully integrated with enterprise reporting, inventory, customer data, central kitchen, and more. For a complete restaurant POS system there is only one option that offers a true all-in-one solution, the Linga POS Software. ... read more about Linga POSFree versionAvailable100% in Restaurant POS Software
Easier, smarter, and built for restaurateurs Upserve’s restaurant management platform is your all-in-one solution to successfully run your restaurant. We provide payment processing, point of sale, and valuable insights to boost margins while saving you time. Upserve's platform is easy to implement and use, reliable, and backed by 24/7 U.S.-based support experts. ... read more about Upserve$59 Per MonthN/A50% in Restaurant POS Software
Following on from my extensive work in supporting an open source pos software with a large number of additional features and fixes since 2012, there seemed to be a demand for a cheap kitchen screen option to work with the point of sale software. It was then, that I have decided to start developing additional applications as extensions to this application, or any other open source POS software that ... read more about Chromis POSFree versionAvailable50% in Restaurant POS Software
Floreant is one of the first known enterprise-grade restaurant point of sale software systems released in the public domain. Florent POS software has stable growth in the last six years and according to Google statistics, it’s the most used restaurant POS software. Floreant has been shared in all download sites including CNET Download, ZDNet, and Sf.net. Only sf.net has more than 122,000 downloa ... read more about Floreant POSFree versionAvailable100% in Restaurant POS Software
Day-In, Day-Out uniCenta POS software helps thousands of people all around the world save their business time and money. uniCenta is not the usual run-of-the-mill legacy Point Of Sale software developer. We are a small team dedicated to bringing you innovative Point Of Sale app. Our aim is to free you from legacy POS software thinking and help you and your business succeed. ... read more about uniCentaFree versionAvailable33% in Restaurant POS Software
A restaurant management system helps a restaurant manage all the different types of orders, menus, shifts, tables, billings, payments and everything on all counts. Specially designed to serve and assist the F&B industry, restaurant management expedites every operation of the restaurant and thus making restaurant management cakewalk for a restaurateur. ... read more about eZee BurrPContact vendor14 Days50% in Restaurant POS Software
The DSO SOFTWARE is an ERP that covers all the essential functions of a restaurant leaving none. The Point Of Sale That Lets You Manage Orders, Bills, Productions, Accounts and Much More. The Customization Options Offered in POS System Software is Ideal For Every Restaurants Including Fine Dining Restaurants, Bistros, Café, Bar, Fast Food Chain ETC. The User Friendly Software Every Can Use. With ... read more about DSO Restaurant$250 One-time30 Days50% in Restaurant POS Software
eZee Optimus - A fully Intuitive Cloud Restaurant POS System is suitable to work in restaurants, bars, night clubs, quick service restaurants, delivery and other operations. The simple approach, ease of use and rock-solid reliability makes eZee Optimus a great system for your POS needs. Whether your restaurant is a single store or a part of nation wide chain, eZee Optimus will simplify your restau ... read more about eZee OptimusContact vendor14 Days33% in Restaurant POS Software
Sapaad works great for small cafes to multi-chain restaurants. Sapaad does walk-in, dine-in, home delivery & online orders. Our affordable, pay-as-you-go pricing model fits every budget. Sapaad is a cloud-based Point-of-sale and delivery management system for restaurants. It allows owners to have greater control and visibility over all aspects of their business, like sales trends or staff performa ... read more about Sapaad$39.99 Per Month14 Days50% in Restaurant POS Software
Future POS is a top 5 point-of-sale software company based in Butler, PA that writes point-of-sale software designed for the hospitality industry. Our award winning software can be found in some of the most prestigious fine dining restaurants around the world, as well as local single unit restaurants, bars and nightclubs. Because Future POS is based on Microsoft SQL, it can run any size installati ... read more about Future POSContact vendorN/A50% in Restaurant POS Software
Fast and reliable point of sale and inventory management software. 5 minutes setup Easy to use and configure Low system requirements Works on Windows, Linux, macOS and Android Cloud synchronization with up to 98 other locations! Real time free cloud backup Prices start from $99 per year per workstation Support multiple printers and Kitchen Displays One product for Front and Back Office One month f ... read more about IncoPOSFree versionAvailable33% in Restaurant POS Software
Till POS an easy cloud based software can be accessed anywhere anytime for your restaurant business. It can be accessed in Windows,Android,IPAD,Tablet, IOS and Mobile(works Offline too). Till Dashboard is a powerful back office management console which let you setup your account, Menu, inventory, customers, reports,Staffs. A POS App where you can manage your daily operations like Table Order manag ... read more about TILL POSContact vendor30 Days33% in Restaurant POS Software
Introduction to Buyer’s Guide For Restaurant POS Software
Consumers certainly want to dine out in a restaurant that serves quality food and offers exceptional customer service. Happy customers visit again and bring new customers to the restaurants. To attain this, restaurants have to continuously perform well in all areas. They need to ensure that customers are served on time; at the same time, they need to see that there is no error in generating the bill. But, the fact is that most of the time, restaurant owners find themselves juggling between customer service and managing business processes. To gather efficiency, restaurant owners must have a centralized mechanism that allows them to efficiently handle their business processes and deliver a smooth customer experience. Restaurant POS software can be the right investment for restaurant business owners.
This buyer guide on restaurant POS software is created for restaurant owners, managers, and professionals working in the restaurant industry to get a comprehensive view of the software. It discusses important topics of the software such as cost, benefits, latest trends, features, etc., which could assist them in making a decision on buying the best restaurant POS software.
What Are Some Common Challenges In Restaurant Business?
- Poor customer experience: Customer experience is at the center of a successful business, and restaurants, big or small, can define their rise and fall based on how efficient they are in delivering customer experience. There are a few factors that can impact the customer experience such as booking reservations, taking orders, food delivery time, table service, the fast billing process, food safety, cleanliness, etc. If restaurants are not efficient in these areas, then the business can turn into a nightmare.
- High operating costs: Managing a restaurant business is quite overwhelming. They have to maintain equipment, manage inventories, store food safely, pay utility bills and rentals, employee salaries, etc. Restaurant owners often struggle to estimate accurate business expenses and due to which they cannot make the profit as per their expectations.
- Unable to track performance: Another biggest issue for restaurant owners is to analyze their business performance. They check their profit and loss statements to see the business performance, but they are least concerned about tracking metrics like sales in a particular month, average waiting time for customers, or most popular dishes. These metrics can be very vital in optimizing the restaurant business.
- High error rates: Restaurant businesses generally have a busy environment, and manual errors are pretty evident at such places. Employees can commit mistakes such as ordering excess inventories, taking wrong orders, billing errors, etc. All these errors can impact business profit, and if it is not noticed by restaurant owners in time, it can result in the restaurant’s permanent closure.
What Is Restaurant POS Software?
A restaurant POSor a restaurant point of sale system is a set of tools that allows restaurant owners to manage orders, delivery, inventory, staff, payments, etc., efficiently right from a single dashboard. Besides keeping the record of all transactions and payments made by the customers, the modern restaurant POS system is versatile in its functions. It can be used for managing customer relationships, tracking employees’ hours, managing accounts, etc.
The restaurant POS software market has been segmented into terminal POS, tablet POS, online POS, mobile POS, self-service kiosk POS system, etc.
Why Restaurant POS Software Is Essential For Restaurant Business?
Restaurant culture has been part of human civilization for quite a long time. The business is focused on serving the best dining services to their customers, and in return, they are rewarded with huge profits. However, the restaurant business is pretty volatile, and staying consistent in the business demands a lot of things. It requires fast customer service, quality food, minimum operating costs, employee engagement, customer relationship, etc. Restaurant owners usually lack in one or other area to inscribe the perfect restaurant model. Fortunately, their concern of developing a competent restaurant business model is answered through robust restaurant POS software. As per one of the leading market surveys, the restaurant POS software market is estimated to reach $ 1620 million by 2024.
Top restaurant POS software provides a platform to unify all the business processes and set the stage for unlimited growth. The restaurant POS software has transformed the traditional cashier box into a full-fledged restaurant managing system. It facilitates various processes of the restaurant business, from tracking employees’ hours to accepting customer payments and managing accounts. Besides that, its ability to connect with diverse communication channels reduces a lot of marketing efforts. Instead of chasing down the customers, the customers find the restaurant and share their experience with others. It also provides flexibility to pay bills through payment apps and credit cards. Some restaurant POS software also has a pre-authorization system that stores and verifies the customer’s credit card details. It helps the restaurant to offer a discount to their loyal customers and even minimize payment fraud. There is also cloud-based restaurant POS software available in the market that turns out to be cost-effective and allows users to access it from anywhere. Restaurant POS software is helpful in automating manual tasks and optimizing resource efficiency.
Restaurant POS software can help to regulate the restaurant operations in a more organized way, but to achieve this, users need to go through the benefits of restaurant POS software.
What Are the Benefits of Restaurant POS software?
- Track inventory: The restaurant business is one of those industries that deal with perishable goods, and tracking those goods is essential to control monetary loss. Top restaurant POS systems software comes with an inbuilt inventory tracking feature and helps users to gain complete control over the inventories.
- Employee management: Best restaurant POS software enables users to track employee work hours and manage their shifts. It can be quite productive when a restaurant operates in multiple locations and deals with numerous employees.
- Manage multiple outlets: Restaurants operating on multiple locations find it difficult to manage inventories, employees, documentation, etc. With the best restaurant POS software, it is easy to manage multiple outlets and track the performance of all outlets from a single place.
- Better customer relationship: Restaurant point of sale systems can help to deliver better customer service and strengthen the customer relationship.
- Saves time and cost: POS solutions for restaurants can calculate and process the bill automatically. It saves a lot of time and money invested after manual work. Besides that, it helps to bridge the communication gap between the chef and waiters taking orders.
- Enhance business performance: Restaurant point of sale systems provide in-depth information and reports about the business such as sales, labor costs, inventory, etc. It allows them to see the areas that require improvement and alter their strategy accordingly.
Time-Saving Feature of Restaurant POS Software
- Customer loyalty system
- Employee management
- Credit card processing
- Inventory tracking
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Online ordering and delivery
- Analytics & reporting
- Menu management
- Employee management
- Floor plan management
- Table reservation
- Third-party tool integration
What Are the Factors to Consider While Buying Restaurant POS Software?
- Split billing: Top restaurant POS systems software provide smart split billing. It offers various options to split the bill, such as the split in equal parts, split using selected items, and split by the seat. It can make it easier for customers to divide the bill, especially when dining in groups. It is recommended that users choose the restaurant point of sale systems that offer split billing.
- Accept all payments: Restaurant service is critical for enhancing customer experience, and multiple payment options certainly help to boost customer experience and sales.
- Third-party tool integration: Restaurant POS systems can collect vital information about the customer’s orders, payments, taxable amounts, etc. This information can be used to improve customer relationships, file taxes, marketing, etc. Therefore it is essential that POS solutions for restaurants integrate with third-party tools such as CRM, marketing, accounting, etc., and utilize this information to boost restaurant business.
- Customer support and training: Customer support is an essential aspect of top restaurant POS systems software. Restaurant owners sometimes need to customize the software according to their business needs, and customer support could be quite helpful in that respect. Users should also verify whether the software vendor offers free training for the software.
- Customization: Customized POS always helps, especially if it operates in multiple locations. Top restaurant POS software allows users to design features that could enhance the restaurant performance across all locations.
- Reports and analytics: Restaurant POS system collects all kinds of information such as total sales, frequent customers, inventory ordered, etc. When presented in graphics, the restaurant owners can derive important metrics on business performance and take business decisions based on this.
- User-friendly interface: A user-friendly interface can decide the flow of a restaurant business. If a restaurant POS system has a complicated user-friendly interface, then the user can make mistakes in taking orders or processing customer payments.
- Security: Restaurant POS software holds sensitive information about customers, and hackers can misuse this data if they get access to this system. It is recommended that users choose the best restaurant POS software that has high-security standards.
- Pricing: The restaurant POS software market is massive, and users can find a lot of variation in pricing. It is recommended that users should analyze the features and offering that the software vendor claims and see whether it adds value to the business. They must verify whether the package includes software plus hardware or just software alone. They should also check whether there is any hidden fee for training the staff or software installation. Choosing the right POS software that matches your budget is critical and demands a lot of research. The alternate and easy way to find the right POS software is to visit the review and rating platform.
How Can Restaurant POS Software Integrated With CRM Help Boost Business?
Most businesses make efforts to deliver a unique customer experience to attract customers, and restaurant owners are the front-runners in this area. In fact, customer service determines the success and failure of the restaurant business.
Restaurant POS software integrated with CRM software can help business owners to track important information about the customers. It can act as a lead generation system for restaurant owners by analyzing customer preferences, identifying sales opportunities, tapping customer interaction, etc. The top restaurant POS software helps to overcome some of the core challenges of the marketing and sales department. With all their details in a single system, it is easy to reach prospective customers and send offers around their interests. It is easy to share offers and even track their response rate. The best restaurant POS software can assist users in finding their most loyal customers and design marketing campaigns according to their preferences. It helps businesses to save costs on traditional marketing campaigns that are usually not target-oriented. Through CRM solutions, the users can even know whether their campaign is successful or not. CRM solutions work beyond managing customers’ profiles and help various departments to collaborate effectively. Various departments can access customer information and update them directly from the dashboard. Modern CRM software are laced with AI technology and chatbots that help users to deliver better customer service and answer their queries.
Inbuilt CRM in restaurant POS software can increase the scope of business growth by managing and targeting customers from one place. However, restaurant owners should also tap on the latest trends for restaurant POS software to meet customer expectations.
Latest Trends In Restaurant POS Software
- Self-service kiosk, tableside ordering, and mobile ordering: Restaurants are transforming their food ordering systems and exploring innovative ways such as self-service kiosks, tablets, and mobile apps. It helps them to reduce order time and allow customers to order food at their comfort. Customers don’t have to order in a rush and can go through the menu with ease. POS software integrated with self-service kiosks and mobile applications can make more sales with minimum customer interaction.
- Robots, drones, and self-driving cars: Automation is becoming a norm in every industry and restaurants are taking this technology to a new level by introducing robots on their premises. From serving customers to full-time chefs, the robots can help to automate manual work in many ways. With just a few clicks, customers can order their meals and enable faster checkouts. Customers who prefer dining at their place can see delivery drones and self-driving cars helping them out. One of the leading fast-food chains has already tested the self-driving car for food delivery, but drones that deliver more food parcels in lesser time have also fetched the attention of many. These technologies are extremely promising, and their integration with the POS system would be pretty interesting to witness.
- Voice assistants: Voice assistant technology is rapidly becoming a mainstream technology. Most electronic gadgets today support voice assistants, and in a customer-centric business such as the restaurant industry, it is pretty beneficial. Restaurant POS software with voice assistants can help users in many ways, such as ordering food, generating bills, fetching customer details, etc.
- Cloud-based POS software: Cloud-based POS software helps users to reduce the overhead of installing and maintaining the software on-premise. The ability to access cloud-based POS software from anywhere facilitates users to derive information in a fraction of seconds. It makes data management easy for restaurants operating in multiple locations.
- Integrated customer loyalty program: The loyalty program is a win-win for both restaurant owners and customers. Restaurant POS software integrated with a customer loyalty program can add a lot of value to enhance the customer experience.
- QR code scanning and ordering system: QR codes are the latest trends in the restaurant POS; they are used for checking the menu, placing orders, and processing payments. The kitchen staff can view food ordered through QR code on their display system, and they can start preparing dishes as soon as the order pops up on the screen. It reduces the serving time and increases staff productivity. As everything is integrated, the staff can also keep track of the inventory in real-time.
What Is the Average Cost of Restaurant POS Software?
The average cost of restaurant POS software could be $11/month to $150/month or more. Users can have a range of options for restaurant POS and based on their requirements; they can choose the best restaurant POS software. The price of the restaurant POS software can vary based on features, software deployment, and support for hardware (kiosk, handheld POS system, kitchen ticket printers, etc.). There is also free restaurant POS software available, and users with limited use can opt for it.
- Best restaurant POS software for startups and small-scale businesses: Generally, startups and small-scale restaurant owners have to manage a single terminal. They can manage it easily with low-range restaurant POS software. Petpooja at a price of $11/month is the best restaurant POS software for small restaurant businesses. The software supports all essential features such as inventory management, billing, reporting, multiple users and terminals, etc. Poster POS at $29/month is another restaurant POS system for small-scale restaurant owners. The software's key attraction is the kitchen kit that replaces ticket printers. The software offers a free trial and can be easily scaled up. There are a few more restaurant POS software solutions that enable users to leverage software features at low cost, including Alexandria POS, SlickPOS, Fodzaps, etc.
- Best restaurant POS software for mid-size and large enterprises: Mid-size and large restaurants have to deal with more customers and require POS software that handles the busiest environments. Lavu at $69/month is the best restaurant POS software for mid-size and large enterprises. The software supports exclusive services to lift customer experiences, such as tableside ordering and online delivery. Sapaad at a price of $58.99/ month is also a good alternative to Lavu. The software allows users to select the add-ons as required. It offers a free trial. Other restaurants POS software that falls in the same slot includes Lightspeed POS, Easy InnKeeping, H&L POS, etc. There are also high-end restaurant POS systems that cover everything from software to hardware. Selbysoft, at a price of $150/month, is a premium range restaurant POS system. Selby has a full line of software and hardware to streamline restaurant operations.
- Free and open-source restaurant POS software: Free and open-source restaurant POS software gives users the freedom to code software and enhance the software features without incurring any development costs. This aspect of free and open-source restaurant POS software makes the software an ideal choice for startups and small business owners.
Why Refer to Goodfirms' List of Restaurant POS Software?
GoodFirms is a top-class review and rating platform for IT solutions. It has been listing software solutions for various organizations and helps them to fetch the best product. It follows a strict review and rating system so that users can filter quality software solutions and accelerate business operations. GoodFirms visitors can compare various software products based on pricing, features, and services.
A lot of things have changed in the restaurant industry in the last one-decade- digitization, mobile payment, 3rd party online order, review and rating system, etc. It has definitely impacted the perspective of restaurant owners on carrying out business operations and the way they serve their customers. At the front end, they need to enhance the level of customer service, then at the back end, they need to be efficient in handling accounting, time-clock, customer relationships, and other important components. It can be quite difficult for business owners to manage all these areas without top restaurant POS software. A restaurant POS system provides a centralized mechanism to address all the core issues of the restaurant industry and helps them to conduct their business in a more organized manner. It aligns all the processes related to business and finds balance for the profitable restaurant business. If you are running a restaurant business then, you should consider investing in restaurant POS software. Do check the list of the best restaurant POS software prepared exclusively by the GoodFirms’ expert team.