#ADINDEX is a digital marketing agency that provides marketing solutions for E-commerce and B2B businesses.
The company has more than nine years of experience in digital marketing, plenty of successful cases and more than 200 satisfied customers from EN, DE, PL, GE, RU, and UA markets.
Our agency is the Premier Google Partner and Google Analytics Technology Partner. Thus, we have additional access to the newest performance tools.
Growth of customers in terms of turnover on average + 30% YoY.
>Our goal is to grow our clients business.
Our mission is to increase the number of successful businesses.
AGENCY PRESENTATION https://bit.ly/3u8BjW3
- Agile processes.
- Quality and transparent documentation.
- 24/7 communication.
- The core of experts in SEO, PPC, SMM and Analytics area.
- Work with Premier Google Partner and Google Analytics Technology Partner Agency.
- Goal achievements strategies for a reasonable price.
Principles of work: we are not a streaming agency; when working on our clients' projects, we always focus on real improvement in the result.
Individual solutions and strategies are selected for each client, the most modern and BETA tools are used, available only to PREMIER GOOGLE PARTNERS. All standard solutions are adapted to the current situation on the project into the most effective solutions for growth.
Updating the website with ADINDEX. Services: SEO and paid search.
They had developed the right approach, which allowed not only the workflow to work, but also to avoid mistakes and achieved the intended results. The site upgrading went smoothly with no loss of business or search engine downtime.
- Innovative approach to problem solving, the team had always up to date information
- Professional attitude, track of all processes and responsibility for achieved results
- Absolutely nothing. Everything was at top professional level. Will recommend and work with the team again.
We grew income & the number of transactions with ADINDEX
ADINDEX team — strong experts in SEO and PPC.
Reliable marketing partner!
Thanks to them we became TOP-5 Google search results in our niche and increased the installs of our app.
– We got the growth of the number of application installs at a lower price (0,25$/per install) and also 5 times cheaper conversion.
– Increased in organic traffic by 4 times.
– We became TOP-5 Google search results in our niche.
They gave us more than just digital marketing...
They offer more than just digital marketing...
Their significant technical knowledge and skills stood out.
We received 8 times more sales than before cooperation with Adindex
- Before cooperation with Adindex, we did not even think that contextual advertising could be so effective for us. And the Adindex team improves perform
- I didn't notice those things. Everything is fine, we are grateful to the Adindex team
Client: Bakery chain, franchise sale.
What service was provided to the client?
What was the promotion budget?
From 1 000 $/month
Goal: increase in the number of conversions (filling and submitting the form) while reducing their cost.
Problem: before transferring the project to our #ADINDEX agency, the client decided to update the site. Forecasts were made based on the statistics obtained from the old site, and ads were launched on the new one. The first results showed that we did not reach the planned indicators.
Solution: A/B testing of the websites. Experiments were launched in all search campaigns: branded, by general queries, competitors. Traffic is distributed 50% to 50%.
Result: for three weeks of the experiment (January 14, 2022 – February 3, 2022), the following results were obtained:
– the new site brought 7 completed forms, the conversion rate was 0.47%;
– the old site brought 28 completed forms, a conversion rate of 1.81%.
The conversion cost on the old site is 4 times lower.
Conclusions: This experiment confirms that different sites can convert differently. Therefore, it is important and necessary to experiment.
Analyzing two sites, we determined what factors could affect the conversion rate:
- More useful and understandable information on the first screen of the site, so that the user wants to stay on the site or take targeted action.
- The benefits/advantages that the client receives are described in detail and clearly. For ease of perception, you can supplement with infographics.
- Target button on every page of the site.
- Clear and appropriate call to action “Get a presentation”, “Fill out a form” and “Submit data”, etc.
- The presence of blocks “Frequently asked questions” and “Reviews”.
- Contact details at the top of the site (phone, messenger buttons, social networks).
- A single style of the site is observed: pictures in the same style, and color.
- Since the user needs time to make a decision, in this case, it is advisable to make intermediate conversions, such as a feedback form, asking a question, etc.
- Describe as clearly and in numbers as possible how much money and effort should be invested and what benefits the client will receive.
- When a new site is rolled out or significant changes are made to an existing one, conduct A/B testing.
Business: Leading ice cream manufacturer in Ukraine.
Period: September 2019 – September 2020.
The goals that the ADINDEX team faced were: to get the TOP positions for requests in the ice cream niche; to get ahead of the brand’s main competitor.
Directions: SEO, content marketing (blog + external PR), promotion in social networks.
- Lasunka’s website is in the TOP position for the main target queries.
- Growth in organic traffic by 1,503%.
Initially, the website of the ice cream manufacturer Lasunka held low positions in the search results. Landing pages for commercial queries were outside the TOP 10.
Search results for non-commercial keywords like ice cream, plombières ice cream, and so on presented only recipes, news, and informational articles.
Ice cream recipes were on the website’s blog, but due to insufficient optimization – they ranked poorly and were inferior to competitors in the subject matter.
The blog was not filled with content systematically, and the articles practically did not generate traffic.
The site was at a pretty good level in terms of technical optimization. However, usability developed poorly:
- Internal linking between blog articles and products from the catalog is not configured.
- Users did not have the opportunity to rate the article, write a comment or share it on social networks.
- The semantic markup of articles has not been implemented.
- The articles did not have interactive elements that visually simplify the perception of information, did not indicate the cooking time or calorie content, and some recipes did not even have pictures.
- To take TOP-3 positions for the commercial queries like buy ice cream or wholesale ice cream by creating appropriate landing pages, their optimization, and external promotion;
- To get TOP-3 for information queries like ice cream or plombières ice cream by launching and promoting the heading Ice cream recipes. To improve the quality of recipes that have already been published on the site and add new ones.
- To ensure the growth of search traffic to the blog of the Lasunka website by filling the blog with articles of various formats with broad coverage of the entire semantics of queries on the subject of ice cream and desserts.
To achieve the second and third goals, we engaged a content strategy. At the same time, we started improving the blog in terms of technical optimization and usability.
We have connected external promotion to increase traffic to the blog and increase brand awareness.
- Publication of posts with a link to recipes/blog articles on social networks.
- Also, we connected paid channels (advertising on Facebook, and Google Ads).
Content Marketing (Blog)
In July 2019, before the start of the main work on the content strategy, we prepared and handed over to the programmers the terms of reference (TOR) to improve the site from the technical side and usability.
In September 2019, we collected a semantic core (SC) of informational thematic queries, compiled a rubricator for the blog, and formed a content plan for articles based on the analysis of search results and competitor content.
We wrote and posted 73 three articles between September 2019 – September 2020. In total, they gave a traffic increase of 20 times.
To promote the site for commercial requests, we created a Distributors page optimized for the keyword – wholesale ice cream, and optimized the Products page for the query – buy ice cream. Improved linking to these pages – added internal links.
Technical optimization and improvement of the site as a whole
Together with the technical team of the project, we:
- Fixed minor technical bugs on the site.
- Optimized metadata.
- Improved site loading speed on mobile and desktop devices;
We promoted commercial requests important for the client to the TOP: buy ice cream and wholesale ice cream.
For the query – wholesale ice cream, the Lasunka website took the first position in the TOP.
Ranked in the TOP-1 for the query – buy ice cream.
Organic traffic to the blog increased by +1,503% from low volumes to several hundred thousand sessions per year (September 2019-September 2020, spring-summer season) compared to the same period.
The overall growth of search traffic to the site during the promotion period amounted to +97.80%.
General dynamics of the search traffic for 2019 – 2020
We achieved better traffic growth during the season compared to the same period in 2019. Visitors consistently come to the site even when the season is over.
Wanna know how? Follow the link to explore the case 👇
Client. Decor and furniture shop Arhome.
Task: monthly receive contacts of B2B audience, namely designers, architects, and owners of furniture stores.
Briefly about the solution and results
The main stages of work to collect a high-quality audience of the b2b segment:
- Created a product catalog to attract leads. We set up uploading leads from Facebook Ads to Telegram and Google Documents.
- We tested videos and static banners and found that the best ad format for Lead Generation on Facebook and Instagram is video.
- We tested five audiences and identified the most effective ones. The best results were shown by a similar audience in the amount of 3-4% (look-alike) for those who submitted forms in the Lead Generation advertising campaign. Scaled the best link “audience – creative”. Video creatives were chosen for this audience. Also good results for the audience of interests “Designer”, “Architecture”.
Result: For the period of work: April 2021 – November 2021. We received 327 leads (B2B) in 8 months. $2.78 is the average cost per lead.
The client provided us with the main portraits of his target audience. They are created on the basis of market research in his niche. Our team has analyzed the information. Given the difference in interests, we identified 2 main target audiences for further work.
Target audiences of the B2B segment
1. Designer, architect
Geolocation: Ukraine, Odessa, Kyiv, Dnipro, Kharkiv, Lviv
Gender: female, male
Interests: Interior Design, Architect or Designer
Position: Designer or Interior design
2. Furniture and decor showroom owners
Geolocation: Ukraine, Odessa, Kyiv, Dnipro, Kharkiv, Lviv
Gender: female, male
Interests: Small and Medium Business, Entrepreneurship or Business and further narrowing down to interests: Furniture or Home Improvement
As an offer, we offered the client to use a pdf-catalog of products with a special offer separately for designers and architects, and separately for salon owners. The user could view and download the catalog only after filling out the form in the advertisement.
The first stage: Setting up the upload of leads from Facebook Ads to Telegram chat, Google Sheets
In high-quality processing of applications, speed is always very important. Especially when launching advertising campaigns for clients with the goal of “Lead generation” (receiving leads directly from lead forms inside Facebook and Instagram).
How does lead processing work?
- the user sees an ad where they can fill out a form;
- indicates the name, phone number, e-mail, type of activity;
- the received leads are transferred to Facebook, from where they need to be downloaded;
- the manager processes leads, contacts the user using the contact information specified in the form;
- the manager leaves a comment in the document;
- the advertising agency receives the data.
This process is lengthy and requires a lot of manual work. The recommended lead time is up to 20 minutes. The sooner the manager contacts the user, the more chances for further cooperation.
We have found a solution to speed up and automate lead processing. You can quickly get leads in Telegram chat and Google Sheets using the service ApiX-Drive. This method is described in more detail in WebPromoExperts blog.
In order for us to evaluate the quality of leads, we created a separate “Comment from business” field in Google Sheets, where the manager could quickly leave comments.
Second stage: setting up an advertising campaign
Based on our experience and the tasks set, we proposed the goal of Lead Generation. Such advertising encourages people to leave contacts within social networks for further interaction.
For the target audience we are interested in – a designer, architect or salon owner, it is easier and faster to consult with the manager, select the necessary products and discuss cooperation. The goal of Lead Generation is great for this.
Our team tested video and static banners. We have determined that the best option for advertising format for Lead Generation on Facebook, Instagram is video. Also, several banners were made as part of the advertising campaign. Depending on the audience, the client saw a personalized banner.
Third stage: post-optimization
After the “audience burnout”, new segments of the target audience were launched, similar audiences 1-2%, 2-3%, and 3-4% for those who submitted forms in the Lead Generation advertising campaign. The lowest CPA was obtained from a 3-4% lookalike audience. We scaled the best bundle “Similar to the audience of 3-4% for those who submitted forms in the Lead generation advertising campaign – video creatives”.
Less effective audiences were disabled.
Customer. Sale of automobile films.
A task. Promotion of the website of the automotive film store in the TOP of search results, increasing the volume of organic search traffic.
What was done:
- Elimination of critical (and not so) technical errors on the site.
- Website usability improvement.
- Implementation of moving the site to HTTPS.
- Updating metadata on all pages of the site.
- Improve site loading speed.
- Expansion and optimization of the site structure.
- Updating content on all important pages of the site (the most visited).
- Launching an article promotion through a blog.
- Writing and posting PR-articles on external sources.
- Purchasing links.
- The site is in the leaders of the niche in the search.
- Growth of search traffic by 923% (10 times).
- 360% revenue growth.
Vissbon has been operating on the Ukrainian market for more than 10 years. It was them who first brought vinyl films from Southeast Asia (Korea, Taiwan, China) to our country and began to sell them through her own online store. At that time, films of European and American manufacturers were already on sale on the market. However, they were presented only in two colors – gray and black, while Vissbon brought as many as 15 variants of different colors to the country.
The task that was set before the business was to bring to the Ukrainian market auto films that are in no way inferior to well-known European and American brands in terms of price and quality. It was important to demonstrate to the consumer a worthy alternative to Western manufacturers. Accordingly, the challenge for the ADINDEX team was to help the business do just that.
The niche of automotive films is directly related to the automotive market of Ukraine. After the crisis in the period 2014-2015. The new car sales market has shrunk, and the profitability of the business has decreased accordingly. But since 2017, with the massive import of cars from the EU countries, positive changes have begun in the car film market.
A search niche is characterized by an average level of competition. Leaders in the search are regional sites, chain stores. The level of organization of the main competitive projects is above average.
Unfortunately, based on our experience, on average about 50% of all technical tasks are implemented on projects (and, as a rule, with significant delays). The reasons for this: difficulties on the programming side or misunderstanding, unwillingness of the client to contribute to the implementation of SEO tasks. And the further effectiveness of the project, expressed in the growth of traffic and increased sales, depends on this.
External links. The link profile is not competitive in terms of quantitative and qualitative indicators. The reverse link mass “in the eyes” of search robots looked unnatural due to the predominance of referring domains from the “*.ru” zone.
Search traffic. Lack of growth in the Organic Search channel, continuous drop in search traffic.
A small spoiler: during the 2.5 years of cooperation between Vissbon and the ADINDEX team, traffic has grown significantly.
In SEO, there are two main tools with which you can influence the position of the site in the SERP. The first is optimization, the second is link promotion, which involves link building.
Why do we need a strategy then?
Each project at ADINDEX begins with the following questions:
- What is the customer’s Internet business?
USP, target audience, the essence of the business, the internal structure of the site, where the site is in search engines and how search engines perceive it, how people find the site and many other factors.
- What’s going on in a niche business in search? What opportunities does this give the client’s business?
- Who are the main competitors? What do they do wrong, and in what way are they stronger than us?
The ADINDEX SEO promotion strategy includes three main points:
- Simple and clear, answering the question “Why do I need to do SEO?”.
- A task.Clear and specific, answering the question “What needs to be done to achieve the goal?”.
- In clear, measurable numbers, answering the question “What will SEO give and when?”.
There is one more important, fourth point – the concept of strategy. This is the very “highlight” that distinguishes a business from the rest. Its task is to get results in a shorter time and at lower costs, using, among other things, the weaknesses of competitors.
Follow the link to know more.
Task: show that this sales channel is profitable using the Black Friday email example.
What was done
2 days before Black Friday, we sent a sale reminder email with items that are already discounted and will be discounted. The bottom line is that Alp only runs a sale for 1 day and this is a great option to play on the psychology of the buyer – we want to have what we don’t have and value what we have less.
On the day of the action itself, we made a promo mailing listing products with discounts.
- income from the email channel grew 4 times (by 282.23%) compared to last year;
- Newsletter revenue for November was 39.3% of total email marketing revenue for 2021 (11 months);
- Newsletter revenue for November accounted for 1.1% of the company’s total monthly revenue.
Black Friday is a traditional sale season and a great way to increase your income. Bagsetc is a network of multi-brand stores for women’s and men’s accessories.
Task: increase the email marketing revenue by at least 2 times.
What was done
Step 1. Promo mailing with a new collection of shoes for women and men.
Step 2. 4 days before Black Friday, we sent a newsletter with promotions for black bags – they showed the importance of this attribute in the wardrobe and big discounts.
Step 3. The day before Black Friday, we made a mailing list with an emphasis on discounts and buttons with an appeal and links leading to product categories.
- income from the email channel increased by 1.5 times (by 59.29%) compared to the previous month;
- Newsletter revenue for November was 37% of total email marketing revenue for 2021 (11 months);
- Newsletter revenue for November amounted to 3% of the company’s total monthly revenue.
Aromateque is our client with whom we have been cooperating for a long time. Email marketing is an integral part of the sales funnel. ADINDEX helps grow business income. One of our goals is to increase sales for Black Friday through email marketing and maintain the effect for the following months.
Task: double the email marketing revenue.
What was done
We set up deep segmentation when collecting email addresses of potential customers and customers who placed an order. This helped increase customer loyalty and stir up interest in the store.
We segmented the audience at the stage of collecting email addresses by characteristics:
- brand interest – a customer who once bought a product of a brand and may be interested in subsequent purchases. Therefore, we set up an offer for the attracted target audience.
- We set up segmentation based on the geographical location of the client – the city of residence/purchase. Aromateque concept stores are located in 5 cities of Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kyiv, Dnipro, Lvov, Odessa. It is relevant to use such subscriber bases in SMS mailings as an additional channel for promoting the store.
How to set up an effective email campaign on the example of Black Friday
Step 1. 2 weeks before Black Friday, we sent the first email to our entire customer base. It was a great starting point to activate subscribers and start the sale.
Step 2. The next email was sent a week later. The concept of each letter was extremely simple – a banner and a set of products. The main point is to show a discount and a key button with a call to action. Each subject of the letter is dedicated to a holiday or event.
Step 3. The day before Black Friday, we sent a promotional email to a narrowly targeted audience – interested and customers of the Sisley brand, in which we showed the scale of the promotions and time constraints.
Step 4. Black Friday mailing list. The newsletter was designed in the general Aromateque style, which was also used on the site.
- income from the email channel grew 3 times (by 184.28%) compared to last year;
- Newsletter revenue for November was 33.5% of total email marketing revenue for the year (11 months);
- Newsletter revenue for November was 4.72% of the company’s total monthly revenue;
- revenue from the email channel grew 6 times (by 514.10%) compared to the previous month.
NEWENERGY Global Startup Fest
Attract startups to participate in the conference and increase the number of visitors.
What was done:The first stage is launching a campaign to attract startup projects, energy companies, and experts to participate in the conference.
The second stage is the launch of a campaign to attract visitors (listeners) to the conference.
700 applications-participants in the startup competition;
250 attracted visitors.
The client came with a specific task and goals, they knew their target audience and the result they wanted to get. The task was to attract the maximum possible number of conference attendees and increase the number of startup participants, energy companies, and experts from the Internet.
Since there were two audiences to attract, we divided all the work into two stages:
The first stage is a campaign to attract startup projects, energy companies, and experts to participate in the conference.
The second stage is a campaign to attract visitors (listeners) to the conference.
Geography: Europe, USA, China, Israel, India, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, United Arab Emirates, CIS countries, Republic of Kazakhstan.
TESTING. To begin with, we conducted a detailed analysis, taking into account the topic, target audience, and the final goal of the entire campaign. And then, we launched a three-week test campaign that aimed to attract participants and energy startup projects.
LAUNCH. Based on the results of the test campaign, we were able to identify and highlight the most efficient attraction tools.
Google Search Ads
Advertising on Display Network
Remarketing for website visitors
Promotion of publications on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
Advertising for “Site Clicks” on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
Reposts to thematic groups on Facebook like Happy Farm Business Incubator.
During the campaign, every three days, we tracked the clicks and indicators depending on the results obtained, we adjusted the settings and ad impressions;
The monitoring helped us save our budget and made it possible to close all the tasks.
At the second stage, advertising impressions were already aimed at attracting visitors.
Based on the venue and the specifics of the conference, we created other banners and texts and made reconfiguration.
Business: Online store Aromateque sells elite cosmetics and niche perfumes and has a number of offline shops in large Ukrainian cities.
Task: Grow income and number of transactions with the help of promo campaigns optimization
Service: Email Marketing
KPI: sales and income
Email service: eSputnik
#Adindex is an agency specializing in integrated internet marketing. Recently a client turned to us and asked us to clean up their email marketing strategy. Up to this point they focused mostly on sending promo emails to the existing customer database. The performance was good and consistent, but this client wanted more. That’s why initially we decided to slightly adjust the promo email strategy, to redesign emails, and to prepare a number of new email templates for special occasions. We planned on focusing our strategy on automated emails to build trusting relationship with a client and to grow brand loyalty.
We created a trigger map, which included emails with product recommendations that complemented the previous purchase, notifications about discounts on products from ‘Favorite’ list, emails about new products from a favorite brand, and so on. We approved this map and were ready to implement it. However, then the client’s website went through spontaneous improvement. The programmers were busy revising the website and therefore weren’t able to participate in setting up the campaigns as quickly as needed.
However, we didn’t sit idly by while integration was on the go. We decided to review the promo campaigns and look for potential growth reserves.
Below, we offer a number of lifehacks that helped us grow email marketing’s income by 44,02% during the next five months.
Do Not Neglect Recurring Emails
Pay Attention to Details
Even if you cannot automate your email marketing strategies in the near future, you can still use the customer behavior data which you already have in order to optimize the promo campaigns. Let Google Analytics and newsletter statistics become your best friends. If you see that people read your emails willingly, that these emails have high CTR, that the customers spend more time on your website than usual and view more pages yet you still don’t get many sales, then it’s just about time to remind your audience about you.
Once again we have to note that if your database is big and sales still happen (just not as often as you wanted to), you should make sure that the customers that already made a purchase won’t receive another email with the same content as the previous one.
Have Fun with the Design
When your product is good and the price is nice as well, you might not find the presentation of this product important. However, it matters a lot, especially if you are offering something exclusive instead of essential. Keep in mind that selling exclusive products is all about selling the mood and the looks in the first place.
customers to perceive the information you’re trying to deliver. When the customers find your emails aesthetically appealing, they open them more often. Naturally, this would increase their chances of making a purchase.
Of course, mastering the basics of design is not enough. You also need to remember about the novelty effect and the importance of the atmosphere. Edit your template from time to time, alternate long emails with short ones, change the color palette. Pay special attention to graphic elements. Beautiful photos and funny GIFs in emails work flawlessly, we checked 😉
Let the Customers Have Fun with Your Email
The development of modern technologies allows the users to interact with content even in emails. Buttons that change color when you hover the cursor over them, the rollover effect that enables product demonstration from a different angle once you hover the cursor over the image — these small things matter, because they make an email more ‘alive’ and interesting for the customers.
Besides that (and that’s interesting!) we rarely receive emails with such interactive things, despite we subscribe to ton of newsletters. So, you can easily become one of the pioneers in this field 😉
Mind the Time Limits
It’s the never-aging classics. The countdown timers that clearly demonstrate how much time user has before the offer expires are especially effective. The important thing here is to avoid using them very often; otherwise, your customers might become immune to them.
We used a countdown timer in our newsletter no more than once a month and no earlier than a day before the promo ended. The effect was always impressive.
Client: alfamarket.ua, professional kitchen equipment store.
Task: Growth of transactions and income while reducing the cost of the transaction.
Solution: Transition of the old site to the new platform and the launch of Google Shopping campaigns
Result: Growth of transactions by 6 times ↑, income growth by 46 times ↑, reduction in transaction costs at 18 ↓.
- It was technically impossible to implement all the requirements of the Google Merchant Center on the site.
- Contextual advertising was presented only by search campaigns.
- Within the framework of the obtained results, it was inappropriate to scale.
- Recommend to the client what adjustments should be made to the site for the successful launch of shopping campaigns.
- Launched and scaled shopping campaigns.
Already a month after the launch, we received the first tangible results:
- The budget grew by 51%.
- Transactions increased by 4.5 times.
- The company’s income grew 3.7 times.
- The cost of the transaction decreased by 3 times.
- The ratio of income to costs (ROAS) increased from 200% to 480%.
Five months after the launch of Google Shopping, we got the following results:
- The budget has grown 3.7 times.
- Transactions grew 6 times.
- The company’s income grew 4.6 times.
- The cost of the transaction decreased by 18 times.
- The ratio of income to expenses (ROAS) increased from 927% to 1210%.
Case author: Elena Berezovskaya, head of the agency's web analytics department.
Client: Telecommunications (young internet provider).
After replacing the order form, the discrepancy between the number of Google Analytics goals achieved and the actual leads in the client’s CRM has sharply increased. It was necessary to determine the cause of such a problem.
- The reason for the loss of leads was found and eliminated.
- The number of sales and satisfied customers increased by 20%.
Initially, we added a multi-step form for ordering service on the client’s website. Since the number of incoming calls significantly outnumbered the number of completed applications from the site, we suspected that users did not have the patience to fill in so much information.
We hypothesized that if we shortened the current form, the number of submitted applications would increase by 40%, while the number of calls would drop by 10%.
Then we decided to test how this would work in practice.
To do this, we set up tracking of the user’s transition from one step to another when placing an application. As a result, it turned out that a large percentage of users abandon the registration of an application at the second of four stages.
Based on this, we decided to shorten the form. The new form contained only four fields – a phone number according to a given mask, full name, address, and comment.
As a result, after this update, the number of applications on the site increased by 45%.
Everything was fine until, when comparing the data on the number of requests from CRM and Google Analytics, we saw a discrepancy of more than 20% (with an acceptable disparity of up to 5%).
First of all, we checked the correctness of the event settings and the Google Analytics goal, which are responsible for submitting the form. It worked correctly.
Then we decided to check the sending of data. That is, to answer the question – which applications do not get into CRM.
As a result, we got the following datasets:
- anonymized data in Google Analytics;
- data in a temporary table;
- data in CRM.
We compared data from different sources and saw that there are more of them in our “parallel” table.
Comparing the data in the table with the data from CRM, we got a list of contacts that are not in CRM.
After analyzing those contacts that were not sent, we found out that data is not sent to CRM in the following cases, if:
- the user started to enter the number with +380;
- the user has specific codes of telecom operators, for example, numbers starting with 067;
- It also turned out that the main loss occurs from devices with a screen resolution of less than 360 × 640, which is about 45% of all users. As it turned out, a notification about the incorrect filling of a field was displayed above the form after clicking on the “Confirm Submission” button, and users with low screen resolutions did not notice this message.
- Improve the verification of the correctness of entering the number;
- Move the comment about incorrect input to the corresponding field:
- Make the button for submitting data inactive until the data is entered correctly.
This update allowed us to prevent the loss of 20% of applications from users.
Follow the link to know more.
Client: Alp, an online retailer of hiking and camping equipment.
Task: Increase in transactions/income while decreasing transaction cost.
Solution: Optimization of the current account and launching Google Shopping campaigns.
Result: Growth of transactions by eight times, increase of income by nine times, decrease in the cost of transactions by four times, ROAS 872%.
At the time of contacting #ADINDEX, the client had already configured PPC from another agency. But:
- It did not bring the desired results.
- For a long period (more than a year), the launch of shopping campaigns was delayed, which, in our opinion, is the most effective tool today.
We decided to optimize the current advertising campaigns:
- Rebuilt the structure of the account.
- Expanded search campaigns.
And together with the client, we made adjustments on the website to launch Shopping campaigns and launched them.
After working on the project for one year, we compared the main indicators of cooperation between Alp and ADINDEX and Alp with another agency. We were pleasantly surprised by the results: with ADINDEX, the client’s project has grown in all respects:
- Transactions grew eight times.
- The company’s income has grown nine times.
- The transaction cost has decreased by four times.
- Monthly advertising campaign costs have doubled.
- The revenue to cost ratio (ROAS) increased from 210% to 872%
Result: The organic traffic for the new website grew by 352,4% in one year and five months.
Business: Online shop that sells doors and flooring
Goal: Grow organic thematic traffic
When it comes to SEO, the end result usually directly depends on how quickly the Terms of Reference are implemented. The slower a client implements the changes and completes the tasks, the less effective is the presence of a website in search results.
Unfortunately, this project had serious delays in implementation. Sometimes it took 3-4 months for the Terms of Reference to be implemented. Of course, it negatively affect the process of project’s development and slowed down the potential traffic growth.
Nonetheless, the results after more than one year of hard work were good: the organic traffic grew by 352,4%, the blog articles made it to the Top 1-3 in Google and YouTube.
We could only guess what the results could look like in case of full dedication. Friends, let’s work more productively in the future.
Follow the link to knore more.
The client: aromateque.com.ua
Business: niche perfumery and brand makeup
Agency’s Goals: Transactions growths and CPA decreasing due to optimizing the Google Ads account (increasing the quality indicators, decreasing the CPC, getting rid off ineffective campaigns, groups and keywords, expanding the effective campaigns and searching for new account developing solutions).
Terms: 01.09.15 – current time.
Tools: Google Ads – search campaigns, Display Network remarketing, Display Network Dynamic Remarketing, dynamic search campaigns, Gmail campaigns
After one month of work, we achieved the following results:
- 6% budget decreasing
- 5% transaction number growth
- 10% CPA decreasing
- 135% revenue growth
Currently, the transaction price has grown due to price growth and higher competition. But the average purchase cost has also grown. The overall revenue and charges correlation keeps growing.
Business: luxury clothing brands online retailer
Agency’s goals: Optimizing the account, transaction growths, CPA holding, new targeting audience searching with following multi-channel remarketing,
Terms: 01.01.17 – 01.04.18
Tools: Google Ads search campaigns, Display Network remarketing, Display Network shopping ads remarketing, Gmail campaigns, dynamic search campaigns, Display Network reach campaigns, Display&Video 360 remarketing lists media campaign, Yandex.Direct Smart campaigns.
After one month of work, we achieved the following results:
- 12% traffic decrease
- 7% budget growth
- 21% transactions number growth
- 12% CPA decrease
January 2018 and January 2017 comparison:
- x2,5 budget growth. A part of the budget is set for reach campaigns in order to attract new users (the top of the sales funnel)
- 90% transactions number growth
- x2,2 transactions revenue growth
- 20% growth of an average purchase
- 30% CPA growth (including the increased CPC and reach campaigns budget value)
Business: watches online store
Account optimization and finding ways to get the new audience and transactions (Google Ads shopping campaigns, remarketing and reach Display&Video 360 campaigns, video campaigns).
Terms: 01.04.18 – current time.
Tools: Google Ads search campaigns, Display Network remarketing, Display Network shopping ads remarketing, Display Network reach campaigns with shopping ads, dynamic search campaigns, shopping campaigns, video campaigns, Display&Video 360 media reach campaign, remarketing list media campaign.
After one month of work, we achieved the following results:
- 48% budget decrease
- 10% fewer transactions
- 0,16% to 0,22% transaction coefficient growth
- 43% CPA decrease
The first month of work and last reporting month comparison (August):
- 12% budget growth
- 0,22% to 0,41% transaction coefficient growth
- x2,5 transactions number growth
- 29% growth of the average purchase
- x3,3 revenue growth
Distributor of elite cosmetics and perfumes in Ukraine had a task to promote on Instagram to increase sales of specific brands.
We received a stable monthly income from Instagram. In November - the second month of operation - reached a ROAS (return on ad spend) of 17.65 on the Instagram channel.
Follow the link to know more.
Finding the pain points and needs of the target audience is a usual process when forming a strategy. With pain points, it’s clear, but what about needs? The fact is that if you need promotion on social networks solely to sell your product, you can forget about the involvement of potential customers.
So how do you meet the needs of the target audience; and make the customer part of the brand?
Using the example of our client – a manufacturer of dry building mixture, Baumit Ukraine, we will analyze how to build the correct model of relationships with the target audience.
We tested different types of content and tools to increase engagement on Facebook and Instagram for a month. Let’s talk about the most effective ones.
Email marketing is the promotion of company services or products with the help of emails, which sent through special services for email newsletters. To implement this tool, you must:
- collect a database of email addresses to which you will send letters;
- choose a service for mailing according to the collected user base;
- prepare several versions of letters (these can be welcome letters when you sign up for a newsletter, newsletters with company news, automatic conversations that can appear depending on the user’s actions);
- decide on the schedule for sending emails and agree on the topics that you will cover in them.
Using email newsletters, a business can inform its audience about:
- upcoming discounts, promotions, company news;
- interesting materials that appeared in other advertising channels (new articles in a blog or media, videos on YouTube or cool posts on social networks);
- how to use the product (this can be newsletters in the format of answers to frequently asked questions or training in how to interact with the product).
Why is email marketing needed for business?
1.Cheapness and quick repayment of the tool
The tool is available to everyone due to its low cost and high repayment. Usually, the monthly subscription price for using the email newsletter service depends on the size of the database. The larger the subscriber base, the more expensive the package will be.
2.The availability of potential customers.
Almost every Internet user has e-mail today. That is why email marketing considered one of the most efficient promotion tools because all potential customers are ready to buy a product.
3.The increase in repeat deals
Regular email newsletters allow you to regularly be in touch with the audience, increasing loyalty to the brand, and preventing the user from forgetting about the product. Besides, attracting a new user is much more expensive than supporting those who buy again. Therefore, regularly fueling the interest of the existing user base with useful mailings, the company gets more chances for repeated sales.
4.The ability to connect additional marketing tools to influence the user
Here we will talk about omnichannelness when several advertising channels (for example, email, PPC, and targeted advertising in social networks) are synchronized with each other and work to attract potential customers and repeat sales to existing ones.
Because with knowing the users’ email address, it is quite easy to find them in social networks and on the Google Display Network and Yandex. Therefore, launching advertising campaigns on such a base will not be difficult.
5.Maintaining the company’s image.
This paragraph is no less significant. When a brand has active newsletters, social networks, the internal blog is regularly updated, and it constantly “flashes” in the external environment (is published in the media or participates in events), this automatically creates a sense of “liveness” of the company, its success, and demand for the existing and potential client the market.
What are the benefits of email marketing?
- Saving on specialists
- Quick repay
- Process automation
- The recipient voluntarily agrees to the newsletter
- The recipient independently manages the newsletter
- Fast communication with the user
How to start email marketing?
Stage 1. Acquaintance with the basic rules of email marketing and email service in particular
Stage 2. Creation of corporate mail
Stage 3. Registration on the newsletter service
Stage 4. Collecting the base
Stage 5. Preparation of the first letter
Stage 6. Checking the finished mailing
This is your first letter, so try to make it as literate and useful as possible. Take the time to proofread the text for errors and typos before sending it.
Stage 7. Sending a letter to the database
It’s time to send the newsletter to the collected subscriber base. The letter can be sent immediately or scheduled for a specific day and time. The most effective days for newsletters are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Monday (the beginning of the week) and Friday (the end of the week) are not the most convenient times to send to the database.
Stage 8. Analysis of the letter statistics
The number of openings, clicks, transfers by links to the site, and, most importantly, the number of targeted actions made by readers of the letter: all this must be analyzed a few days after sending it. The target action can be filling out a form on the website, ordering a callback, goods in the cart, or placing an application for using the company’s services.
End-to-end analytics is a tool with which you can track the customer’s path to purchase, analyze in detail his activity on this path to simplify interaction with the brand, and stimulate repeat sales. End-to-end analytics also allows you to predict user behavior at each stage of its intersection with the brand and give recommendations on turning potential customers into real ones.
What end-to-end analytics tracks and analyzes:
- the effectiveness of all advertising campaigns and involved channels (website, social networks, contextual advertising, email newsletters, etc.);
- the quality and quantity of incoming and missed calls, the level of brand feedback with the user;
- the conversion rate on the site;
- data from CRM systems;
- the work of the sales department and managers;
- and even the work of offline sales points.
Benefits of end-to-end analytics for business:
- analyzes the actions of all visitors of the website, and not just those who make a purchase;
- prevents the cost of inefficient advertising channels, because the “weak link” is determined immediately and worked out;
- end-to-end analytics provides complete information from the first to the last user action;
- all stages that the user goes through the funnel can be tracked and adjusted in the direction of maximum convenience;
- as well as the budget spent: end-to-end analytics allows you to understand how much money was spend on each step: from a click on an advertisement to communication with the manager. Thus, you will calculate the cost of each client as accurately as possible;
- all data from advertising sources (Google Ads, Yandex.Direct and Facebook), communication channels (call tracking, email newsletters, online shopping cart), CRM and offline points can be combined into a single report;
- significant time savings on data analysis;
- the ability tocorrectly allocate a budgetbased on specific data, and not just marketer’s assumptions.
Your business needs end-to-end analytics:
✓ If you are ready to invest in advertising and want to make a good profit in the future
✓ If you use more than three channels for advertising your business
✓ If you plan to expand your business and grow your audience
✓ If the attendance on your site is more than five thousand people per day
✓ If you have CRM, a large sales department, and offline points
End-to-end analytics is not needed for you yet, and Google Analytics and Yandex. Metrics will be enough:
✕ If you use no more than two or three advertising channels so far.
✕ If the number of daily visits to the site doesn’t exceed 2-4 thousand people per day
✕ If you have regular predictable customers, and that’s enough for you
✕ If you are not ready to expand your business.
What exactly does end-to-end analytics analyze in different advertising channels:
- Email newsletters: the number of open emails, click-throughs, the number of signed and unsubscribed users.
- PPC: the number of impressions, clicks, clicks to the site, calls, emails.
- Banner advertising: the number of impressions, clicks, viewing time, the number of clicks to the site from the banner, calls, and emails
- Targeted advertising and social networks: clicks, impressions, transitions (for advertising), the activity of subscribers in social networks under posts (likes, comments, reposts, reach)
- YouTube and video advertising: the number of video views, viewing time, interaction with content (likes, comments, ratings, shares).
Before implementing end-to-end analytics in your business, you must:
- Calculate estimated costs. Since this is not a fast process, it requires the use of a large number of resources. But even if there will be a lot of costs at the first stage, end-to-end analytics will surely pay off in the future. In the end, after its implementation, it won’t be just an analysis of current affairs, but also an effective plan for the development and scaling of the brand.
- Use proven services and consult specialists. You will not be able to implement end-to-end analytics on your own; it is better to entrust it to professionals. There are too many nuances, and without experience, the blind acting will be ineffective.
- Weigh the pros and cons. End-to-end analytics needed for those businesses in which many advertising channels are involved. If you send an email newsletter once a month and don’t intend to implement a CRM system, it’s probably worth waiting a while before using this tool.
Business: Education services abroad
Goal: Increase traffic from search engines
Result: The project is in the TOP in its category, and the leader in terms of search traffic
The main problems:
- the site structure generated duplicates
- URLs were formed incorrectly
- there was no semantic markup
- Market analysis (volume of search queries by subject/region) and competition.
- Drawing up a semantic core, negotiating promotion priorities with a client, drawing up a “Cost/Result” plan (traffic/conversion) and six-month work plan.
- A full range of internal optimization work in accordance with the promotion strategy: metadata, linking, rewrite content.
- Providing internal SEO and technical optimization of the project.
- Providing site migration while maintaining traffic.
- External project promotion.
To improve the position of your site, you need to crowd competitors’ sites out of search results due to the fact that your site will be better, which means:
- To know what specific queries need to improve your positions, what kind of queries give traffic.
- To evaluate competition and your capabilities. To evaluate the potential profit from receiving traffic (due to the growth of positions) and the resources, which are necessary for this, including the work of a programmer, content manager and budget foe external promotion.
- To choose a niche and development strategy (what we are doing now and why, what we will do next)
- Do not chase the momentary improvements, because the next update of Panda or the same Minusinsk will close the “hole” and the site will fall in search with subsequent extra losses of time and resources for returning positions.
- To work systematically, ensuring the selection of sites for placing, the highest quality backlinks and the naturalness of the link profile (the sites correspond to the theme/quality/the ratio of anchor and non-anchor links)
- Constantly monitor the result and adjust the strategy of both internal and external optimization according to the dynamics of growth.
In the first month of work, the project received 15% less search traffic. However, already in the second month after the implementation of the T3, namely, optimizing the structure of the site and landing pages, adjusting meta tags and content, setting up linking, the site grew to 2,5 thousand conversions. That is, the site has grown 2 times.
In general for the year of promotion, traffic increased by more than 10 times, and the conversion remained at the level of the first or second months of promotion (but actually increased, as the share of branded, maximum conversion requests in the total search volume decreased)
Costs increased 1,5 times. We won’t write about how CPC decreased from organic search (this is first-class mathematics), but the cost of traffic is much lower than from the context.
About 90% of the budget was spent (and continues to be spent) on eternal links (in the form of articles, reviews and references). And search, organics has become the main source of traffic for the project, despite the active work in the context of attracting traffic in the contextual advertising systems, working with social networks and PR.
For 1,5 years of work on the customer’s project we were able to bring his site to TOP-1 for basic queries and to TOP-3 for all high-frequency and mid-frequency queries.
It turned out nowhere to grow in high-frequency-there is TOP everywhere. The same situation turned out to be medium-frequency, because due to the growth of the project’s trust, it’s not specific requests that are “burned out”, and the project gets the TOP in the subject as a whole.
The request “Education in England” is as expensive and competitive as possible. The keyword planner predicts the cost of CPC in contextual advertising of about 14,7 UAH per click.
For a week, with a keyword quality of 9 out of 10, the average cost per click can reach up to 20 UAH.
The cost of CPC in SEO is approximately 2 UAH.
What is now?
Besides the process of maintaining current positions, monitoring competitors and the market, together with the client, we have provided the process of constantly posting content on the site to receive low-frequency/information requests. The client expands marketing, trough working with an audience on social networks and cooperation in the framework of PR and joint activities with partners.
As a part of SEO, we create additional landing pages to receive additional traffic for those requests that are already in the TOP (other content, another unique selling proposition, on a sub domain), constantly tighten information requests and think about integrated marketing for the project.
Problem. An outdated site that does not meet modern usability trends and search engine requirements.
Task: to ensure a successful site update process, minimizing possible risks.
Solution: To develop the right approach, which will allow:
- establish a workflow;
- avoid mistakes;
- achieve the intended results.
Result: we updated the website without losses for business and downgrade in search engines.
- Lack of a personal account.
- Limited interactive site functionality.
- The inability to leave reviews in the context of product pages.
- Lack of correct internal linking on the site.
- The blog is not optimized technically.
- Limited site structure, lack of filter functionality.
- Lack of an alternative language version of the site.
- The design of the current site is outdated.
Stage 1. Preparation for the start of work
The advantages of this application:
- Simple and intuitively understandable interface.
- Allows you to add up to 15 members in the free version.
- Systematization of processes. Allows you to create the required number of boards for any type/stage of work.
- It makes it possible to streamline communications.
- Allows you to manage large processes by breaking complex and multi-level tasks into simpler ones.
- Control of deadlines. Allows you to set deadlines for completing tasks and a convenient notification system – not to miss anything important.
- Availability of a mobile application. It makes it possible to control processes and be aware of all events without being tied to the workplace.
Distribution of areas of responsibility
1. All actions on the site coordinated with the agency
2. Deadlines, cost, and list of works
3. Unexpected expenses
Elaboration of technical specifications
- A new site necessarily developed on a test domain, which is closed from indexing by restricting access to it by IP.
- Maintain the current structure of the site, including the hierarchy: sections, categories, subcategories, product pages, information pages, an article section, etc.
- Transfer the current site settings by 301 redirects so you won’t lose the existing link weight.
- Transfer all current meta robots tags and canonical attributes.
- Transfer all current title and description metadata.
- Transfer all text content unchanged while maintaining the structure of the H1-H6 tags.
- Transfer all installed counters and analytics systems.
- Update sitemap and robots.txt files.
- Set up a 301 page redirect.
Stage 2. Implementation and verification of technical specifications
At this stage, there was the most communication. In the process of work, various kinds of difficulties always arise. We, as an agency, are the link between the developers and the client.
Stage 3. Final website audit before release
After all the work has been completed, we proceed to a comprehensive analysis of the site. That is a very tense and responsible stage. It is essential to look at the site as a whole, and not in the context of individual tasks, paying attention to every detail. The site is a complex mechanism where everything is connected. Making edits to one part of the site can affect it as a whole. In other words, at this stage, we are passing the point of no return, so this stage is the time for the final check and the work on errors.
Stage 4. Website release
After the release of the site, the search engine needs some time to re-index the site. In our case, it took about 30 hours.
Often, after updating the site, technical problems, failures, inaccuracies occur. Therefore, our task is to identify malfunctions and eliminate them as quickly as possible while the search engine re-evaluates the site. We are starting to analyze the website again because the fixed result on the test site is not a 100% guarantee of the correct working of the functionality on the real one.
After the release of the site , the average position of the website decreased slightly (as expected). However, a month later , the indicators began to recover and grow.
Upon completion of the work, we received:
- Updated website design.
- Website positions remained the same – they did not fall and did not grow.
- The site adapted for mobile devices;
- Filter pages have been implemented, due to which the site structure significantly expanded.
- Added an alternative language version of the site.
- Added the logical interlinking blocks for correct weight distribution on the site and greater user engagement.
- Optimized Blog section with thematic subject categories and subcategories.
- The site speed has increased.
- A highly functional CMS was added, which allowed solving the client’s business issues.
If you're utilizing filter pages to promote anything, be sure you've done everything correctly. The following is a summary of the most typical blunders made when marketing filter pages.
Let's take a deeper look at each error and explain how to fix them.
All of the filtering pages are available.
The search engine's index will include pages handling queries with very low or zero recurrences if all filtering pages are active. These pages are not worth promoting since they will not increase site traffic. Because the crawling money will be spent indexing these pages, important pages may be missed from the search results.
Filter pages that aren't relevant for promotion must be removed from indexes.
Filter out any meta tags that aren't optimized for the page.
The meta tags of the filter pages duplicate the meta tags of the parent category in most Content management systems (standard, self-written). We will receive duplicates if unique information is not included for filter pages, which will negatively impact the ranking. In addition, our traffic-generating pages will not be indexed.
Meta tags that are relevantly loaded with the web page's content improve the site's ranking in the search results.
It is essential to produce unique meta tags related to each of the promoted filter pages – title, description, and H1 tags; typically, the meta tags of filtering pages are generated automatically, thanks to a specified template.
The content on the filter pages overlaps with the main category.
The text on the filter pages in specific CMS systems overlaps with the parent category. Duplicate content has a detrimental impact on the site's ranking and indexing, leading to the inclusion of an irrelevant page in search results.
All promoted filter pages should either not duplicate the parent category's text or have unique content that includes keywords related to this page.
In the site menu, there are no links to filter pages.
The site menu on many sites does not include links to priority filter pages that have been selected for promotion. As a result, site visitors may have difficulty accessing such pages. To get to the target page, you'll have to perform many transitions.
This negatively impacts page promotion since the higher the nesting depth, the more complex indexing becomes. They appear to be less valuable in the perspective of search engines.
You must provide links to the priority boosted filter pages in the site navigation. This will help you better to spread the weight of internal links on the site and increase its usability.
Google Negative Reviews
When it comes to product or service reviews, one may expect both good and negative feedback. The overall quantity of reviews, on the other hand, boosts your company's social proof and helps with localized search ranking elements. While good evaluations increase your website's reputation, having solely positive ratings makes it appear suspicious. Several customers expressing displeasure with your website at the same time might drive traffic away.
Negative reviews may be used to establish relationships with consumers, allowing you to understand your audiences better and, as a result, attract new clients. Posting on the internet about the types of difficulties you've encountered and the solutions you've come up with can help your website gain credibility.
Material that is similar to or identical to other web content is referred to as duplicate content. Although duplicate material does not result in a penalty from Google, it is extremely likely to harm a webpage's ranking. Because search engines seldom display the identical version of two pieces of information in the SERPs, the one that appears to be more relevant to readers is chosen.
Because content is king on any website, having unique material that allows visitors to learn all they need to know about your services & products may help you establish yourself as a reliable player in the industry. To avoid this SEO blunder, make sure that any material you publish on your website is not duplicated elsewhere. You may, for example, use Copyscape to search the web for duplicates of your page and delete the duplicate material.
The hardest part about building a brand and managing a business is thinking of ways to sell your products and services. Now that social media and the age of digital marketing have become the optimal ways of selling, here come the problems that come in all aspects of a business, no matter how effective they may be.
There are no perfect methods, and soon, your online marketing strategies will face some problems along the way. Today, Adindex will highlight the most common issues businesses have with online promotions and solve every problem enlisted in this article.
Outdated strategies and low engagement
When thinking of online strategies, it's easy to fall behind the times and use previous antics to market a brand. However, the case for online promotions and marketing are quite different in scope.
The problem facing antiquated strategies is it doesn't translate well online. You might be aggressive with advertising promotions that were effective before, but that doesn't mean it will be the same here.
Giving value to your customers is what every good business does. The promotion and marketing are only a driver of the quality products and services you offer. While it's great to have a fantastic marketing campaign, it's still better to improve your product to get noticed by the online public.
To do this, you have to study how your new generation of the market reacts to certain things in the world. Because of website blogs and SEO, you can formulate an optimized article to showcase your affinity towards becoming environmentally friendly, support a worthy cause, or donate to a charity. Why these in particular? Suppose you are confident about your products and services. In that case, you should only provide value in terms of additional content that people will lean towards, which is goodwill and being socially aware of your environment in this generation.
Branding conveys minimal trust to the market.
This is a big problem for startups, and it's hard to gain customer trust in your products and services when you are only a new player in the market. These results are detrimental to your growth and success, and you might crawl in the race first to get to the most desirable spots in the industry.
One of the most significant feats technology brought to our world is people's connectivity online. Because of this accessibility, you can directly connect to customers everywhere around the world through the internet.
Before, you couldn't get any feedback or opinions about your products and services until the newspaper's latest issue came along. Now, the moment your customers receive the products or services you provided them, you can see the feedback through written context on websites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Google.
Collecting this feedback and posting it on your site will gain customer approval and trust over your products and services, which you no longer need to worry about the slow growth of brand recognition. The best part about this is that negative feedback is constructive for your business as well. With negative reviews, you can fix the issues addressed by your customers to make a better product or service on the next round of operations.
The conversion coefficient on a website did not match expectations.
You're learning SEO for the first time and found out that directing traffic through smartly placed keywords in articles and homepages will boost online awareness. Still, the conversion rates don't stack up to desirable levels.
Now, why is that? Perhaps your keywords aren't relevant to the online ads you put up, and you haven't touched upon proper SEO techniques that will put you on the top of search results on search engines.
Write better SEO content. Find the right and relevant keywords in your particular industry and make sure to reduce keyword density by about 1-1.5%. Many companies used bots for content, and Google quickly changed this by minimizing the keyword density to even out the playing field.
Knowing how to execute SEO material into your site correctly is vital in succeeding in the online marketplace. This means more skill is required to become effective at SEO marketing.
There are also methods of analyzing your competitors to learn how they are ranked so high in Google's search engine. By doing this, you can learn from their strategies and find loopholes and problems that will help you integrate solutions into your SEO marketing endeavors to gain a competitive advantage.
Business analytics is a potent tool in the current marketplace. Organizations across various industries are generating massive data amounts, reinforcing the need for business executives who know how to interpret and analyze this data. Unfortunately, there is a current widespread myth that business analytics is expensive, pushing for the need to stop its implementation.
According to Elena Berezovskaya, the head of the analytics department at Adindex, there is a need to dispel this myth and re-establish the importance of analytics for business. This article details the need for analytics for business and how to implement it.
The Importance of Analytics for Business
Eventually, the primary aim of implementing analytics in your business is to increase returns. The need to increase profits covers all the other reasons why data and data analytics are important aspects of a business. These include:
1. Increasing Client Conversion
Conversion of visitors to clients essentially involves interacting with your target audience and singling out those interested in your product as prospective buyers.
2. Assessing the Marketing Communications’ Role
Data and data analytics helps business executives to optimize business costs by reallocating the budget to specific areas affecting sales.
3. Increasing the Bill
A business will notice a significant increase in its income proportional to the number of buyers interested in its product.
4. Behavior Analysis of Target Audience
What do your customers prefer? External and internal factors often influence clients’ tastes and preferences in a product or service. Such factors ordinarily include economics, technological advancement, and fashion, among others.
Data and data analytics play a vital role in a business’ understanding of such behavioral changes. By being able to track these behavioral changes in real-time, a business has the upper hand and power to retain as well as maintain prospective clients.
5. Retaining Existing Clients
Generally, repeat customers generate roughly 80% of the income, especially in industries where re-sale is possible. Data and data analytics can help a business attract and retain such customers. By retaining repeat clients, your business often realizes plenty of quality sales at minimal costs.
6. Tracking the Current Market and Competitor Trends
Lacking such crucial data hinders the proper assessment of the effectiveness of advertising campaigns in the current year and the previous years. Data analytics can help a business tap into the latest SEO trends and increase user engagement for the business.
7. Reducing Costs of Attracting Sales
By spending less on the attraction of a single sale, your business achieves significant growth within the same budget.
8. Attracting New Clients
As previously mentioned, 80% of business income originates from repeat clients. However, there is also a need to invest in attracting new and expansive clients. Inevitably, your current customers may at some point cease to be repeat customers, probably due to a change in taste and preference. As such, failure to attract new clients will negatively affect your business income.
9. Evaluating Business Processes
A business needs to do more than simply attracting a prospective client to their shop or store. The business should also strive to provide quality service and products. Failure to do so makes any marketing effort worthless and a waste of effort. Data and data analytics are elemental to help track where the challenges lay and the related causes.
How to Implement Analytics for Business
Business analytics implementation is a separate independent project in any business. Before engaging in this project, here are several factors you need to consider beforehand:
1. Budget. Implementing and using business analytics requires compensating experts and paying for a range of services.
2. Implementation Time. The period between data collection and use of this data takes an average of one to six months, depending on the business analytics’ complexities.
3. Labor Resources. Time is a necessary factor to create analytics.
4. Payback. Since the primary goal of business analytics is to multiply profits, its implementation must be seen to pay off.
The team at #ADINDEX came up with the adequacy rule that your business can use when implementing analytics for business. It involves a 4-step process whose end goal is to implement business analytics in the best way possible.
SEO marketing is required for everyone who owns a website. The problem is that millions of new websites are added to the network every year. Yes, most of them have been deleted and are not being developed. Despite this, the battle for first place in search engine rankings is becoming increasingly fierce. And, as a result, the competition for potential clients is becoming more intense.
Why do you need to hire a professional to promote you?
Search engine optimization is frequently left on the shoulders of the company's owner or staff with just rudimentary SEO skills. The end effect will be similar to what you would get if you built the site yourself with website builders rather than hiring a professional.
How do you locate such a specialist without making a blunder?
Here are some pointers for locating and hiring SEO experts for your project:
Do not believe anyone who claims to rank at the top of search results in a month.
Because SEO is a long-term and long-distance game, this is technically impossible. The benefits of SEO site optimization may be felt as soon as three months after you begin working on it, and you can reach the top of Google or Yandex in as little as six months.
Keep in mind that you should not anticipate immediate results.
Slowness is acceptable in SEO. A search engine optimization adage goes, "Slow but steady wins the race." Therefore, regardless if you have created much high-quality material, uploaded it to the site, and expect a flood of clients tomorrow, we recommend that you take a deep breath and refrain from blaming the professional for illiteracy if things don't go as planned. We recommend that your bottom in and wait if you are provided high-quality, clear reports describing the causes of the sluggish flow. The SEO experts at ADINDEX operate so that you may become familiar with our website marketing situations. We don't claim to have achieved outcomes in a month in any of them? All of our accomplishments are the product of a lengthy and steady partnership with clients who understood how to wait.
It takes time to optimize a website for search engines. This is a long-term game, and it's pointless to expect results sooner than 3 months after beginning the SEO effort. Search engine optimization may be compared to seeding and harvesting. You spend resources in development, work slowly and methodically to reach the top, and then reap a great harvest in the form of traffic and conversions when the time comes. It's crucial to remember that after the first "fruits" emerge, you must keep the "fire" burning by continually optimizing the content, introducing new keywords into the texts, and monitoring the site's status.
SEO website advertising in search engines is a collection of measures and actions to grow and advance an Internet asset to the top of Google and Yandex search results. Promoting a website to get it into the top ten search engine results generally takes 6 to 9 months.
In SEO, there are no immediate returns. However, with the long-term growth and maintenance, you may expect a steady rise in visitors to your site.
Each search engine has a set of criteria that must be met for a website to appear in the search results for a specific keyphrase. The quality of the site's content, the right implementation, and the use of keywords in the text, internally and externally linkages, website load time, and other variables all impact the first lines of search results. SEO optimization aims to fulfill these standards as much as possible to appear on the first page of search results.
How is the website optimization SEO procedure going? Stages of work
Stage 1: Competitor and niche analysis
Before establishing the site and beginning the promotion process, you should thoroughly research the niche in which you want to operate and assess the competition (direct and indirect). It will be simpler to develop a future promotion plan based on the collected data because you will know precisely what strategies other firms employ, what connects with their clients, and what you should avoid based on their example.
Stage 2: Examine the website
If you have a site with content, evaluate its present state: content quality, technical faults, download speed, trouble regions, and so on. This will assist you to determine where you should go next and in which direction you should develop.
Stage 3: Expansion of the semantic core
The semantic core is a bundle of terms and phrases that potential consumers use to search for the services and goods you offer.
Stage 4: Optimize the internal website
At this point, the SEO expert takes a variety of steps to improve the internal condition of the online resource, including:
- identifying technological flaws and devising a strategy for correcting them;
– in the title & description of pages, including the semantic core (important questions from the previous paragraph) (search engines require this);
- website image optimization;
- deal with the sitemap.xml and robots.txt technical files;
– establishing a Google Search Console account;
- Metrics to measure statistics from the site by integrating Google Analytics as well as Yandex.
Internal web resource optimization aims to ensure that the site is fully compliant with search engine standards and prepare the site for the next step, exterior optimization.
Stage 5: Optimisation of external websites
This step is content-related, and it involves writing articles for the site utilizing key keywords.
Copywriters produce texts for websites, whereas articles should be published in the most "human" language possible, be informative to the reader, and be engaging. Texts for search robots are no longer relevant.
Aside from the site's interior filling, exterior optimization also entails link-building efforts. The acquisition of external links, the placement of information on third-party resources, and the production of public relations pieces in various media all positively impact the site's rating. Consequently, they improve search robots' trust in the Internet resource, allowing them to climb the Google and Yandex rankings.
VoD-media service – provides the ability to watch TV channels and movies through an application for smartphones, applications for SMART-TVs, a website.
We are setting up a unified analytics system for all touchpoints with the client.
Build an analytics system that will allow you to: analyze marketing communications, track user interactions with content, segment users for Remarketing, analyze the product, and improve it.
As a result of the work, a unified analytics system for data analysis was built from scratch (based on Firebase, Google Analytics, BigQuery, Google Data Studio, and Power BI tools).
Implementation pitfalls can be divided into two categories: technical and communicational.
The technical features are related to the selected technologies, application architecture.
Communication features were associated with a large number of teams that participated in the project.
Among the technical nuances, we can distinguish two as the main ones:
- All the most essential actions do not take place in the application. To register, connect packages, pay for the user’s tariff, you need to go either to the site or to the site pages that are integrated into the application. In both cases, a session break occurs, which made it challenging to analyze ad campaigns. To solve the problem, we had to modify the site and transfer additional data from the server at the time of registration.
- Not all smart TVs support Firebase and the standard Google Analytics implementation. Since at the time of the work on the project, there is still no official Measurement Protocol for the Google Analytics app + web, so we had to create a standard auxiliary resource for integrating data into a single system.
Working on an application differs from working on a website not only at the technical level but also at the communication level. In our case, we needed to communicate with five teams:
- TV application development team;
- smartphone application development team;
- website development team;
- product team;
- marketing team.
When working with multiple teams, it is essential to remember the following:
- Each team has its area of responsibility. And it is vital to stipulate who is responsible for what at the beginning to speed up the implementation process.
- It is necessary to collect the requirements for the analytics system from all stakeholders in it. As a result, some of the provisions will overlap, and this will avoid unnecessary redundancy and duplication of data.
- It is essential to speak with everyone in the same terms. As an example, the ID of the subscription option can be different for each department:
- for a marketeer – the name of the package;
- for the product manager – the package code;
- for the developer – the ID in the database.
And for everyone to speak the same language, as a result, it is necessary to eliminate all inaccuracies and unambiguously prescribe the values and names of all events and parameters.
- It is vital to have easy access to all tasks, preferably in one place. That way, you can avoid losing assignments during transfer between subdepartments.
- It is crucial to track the implementation of tasks in the process. That means that the person responsible for the result needs to control the job at intermediate stages, and not only at the end of the implementation.
As a result of the work, the analytics system for the service was built from scratch. During the assignment:
- Terms of reference for the implementation of analytics have been created and implemented.
- Joint meetings were held, at which all the requirements were defined and brought together, the nuances of implementation clarified.
- Documentation has been created for the built analytics system.
- The training was provided on the use of the system.
Since the beginning of the use of data in marketing, the number of installations has grown significantly. The main merit is the work of the promotion teams, but without the data obtained, some of the strategically crucial decisions would have been impossible to make.
In order for the analytics system to work, all those interested in it must know its functionality and trust the data that is stored in it.
It is also important not to forget that technical implementation is influenced not only by the competence of specialists but also by properly built communication and understanding of business processes.
#ADINDEX is a Ukrainian integrated internet marketing agency. Since 2013, we have been developing marketing solutions for online businesses. In this case, we tell you how to increase income from social networks by 56% using SMM marketing and take leadership positions in your niche. For this, we will use the example of our client – one of the market leaders in selling watches of world brands in Ukraine – the DEKA retail chain.
The client has been cooperating with us for over a year. We work in several directions at once: SMM and SEA – contextual target and display advertising.
At first, we carried out a comprehensive audit, during which we identified the main tasks for the first six months. And later, at a meeting with the client, we discussed the strategic goals of the business, compared them with the capabilities of the SMM channel, and approved the plan.
Together with the business product department, we developed communication standards:
- “The voice of the brand.”
- Editorial standards (editorial policy)
- Standards for photo and video filming
Results after a year of cooperation
- Became number one in the niche
In terms of absolute and qualitative indicators: engagement, reach, the number of active audiences.
- Generated a constant stream of clients from SMM
Users of social networks actively book products with a further purchase in retail and ask questions to the online consultant in their Instagram/Facebook accounts, or in the chat on the website.
- Annual income growth +55.7% via the SMM channel
We managed to achieve such an indicator, despite the drop in the average check in the market by introducing constant optimization of PK and testing new advertising formats.
Upon reaching the planned KPI-indicators, we got the dynamics (July – December 2018)
- total number of leads/month +260%
- more than 1.4k comments
- increase in Instagram Direct messages +600%
Absolute indicators (July – December 2018)
- the total number of leads/month:
before – 71, now – 185;
- Instagram Direct messages/month:
before – 14, now – 89;
As a result of our joint work with the client, aimed at both systematically increasing the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and constantly improving the level of content, we received an increase in channel sales and a high level of user engagement.
But the most important result for us is the change in the role of SMM from “one of” to a key channel of communication with users, with the help of which a brand can not only talk about new products in the range and promote promotions but, above all, convey its values and build a long-term relationship with the audience. After all, the goal is not only to sell “here and now”, but also to increase the loyal audience of brand followers. This is a key task for the further development of the project in social networks. Only through the trust and systematic collaboration of the agency team and the team on the business side we can achieve strong results.
We wish businesses and agencies to trust each other more, set bold goals, and achieve them by working together. This is how it turned out in this case as a result of cooperation between the #ADINDEX and “DEKA. Watches of the most famous world brands.”
Growth of income and the number of transactions in the store due to email newsletters.
Systematization of mailings, use of both promotional and branded letters.
The period of work with the client on the "Email-marketing" service.
March 2019 - September 2020.
Stable monthly email revenues have nearly doubled. And in one of the quarantine months, we managed to reach the figure of + 800%. The ROI for the email marketing channel was about 1000%.
ADINDEX has been cooperating with Aromateque since the beginning of 2019. We have already talked about how we started working together in one of the case studies. But I would like to remind you: at the time of contacting our agency (February 2019), the brand had already launched email campaigns, which worked well. With our help, Aromateque has adjusted its strategy, redesigned its templates, segmented its database, and made its newsletters more interactive. You can read about the features and secret ingredients of the Aromateque newsletters here.
In this case study, we want to demonstrate HOW such an underestimated tool by many companies, like email newsletters, can actually generate income and increase it.
Overall project results
Staying always in touch with clients, despite external factors, we gradually approached the indicators that we now have, namely:
- on average, thanks to email newsletters, the company’s income per month increased by almost 20% year-on-year;
- the company received +230 transactions during the quarantine period;
- email marketing turned out to be the most profitable channel, with an ROI of over 1000%.
The number of new registrations on a website for the SMM channel increased by 91%. The conversion coefficient for registrations on a website increased from 0,3 to 6%. The CPA for SMM channel lowered to 240 RUB.
We decided to combine two of the agency’s clients from different business niches in one case study to demonstrate how GMB could effectively help grow different businesses.
For more details follow link
We used promotional, entertaining, expert, and many other types of content to fill and promote the business’s social media.
To fill the HOLZ Instagram account with useful and interesting content; to build the subscribers base from scratch.
For more details follow link
During our cooperation, the client opened 4 new stores in regions.
When the client turned to our agency, they didn’t have a website yet — only an offline store located in Kyiv. The website had to solve two tasks: drive traffic from the search engines and generate online leads.
Before we get to work, we create a promotional strategy. To do that, we analyze a niche and identify the websites that are leaders in this niche.
Please for more information about this case follow link
As a result of budget redistribution and numerous experiments with strategies, we managed to: increase traffic by 38% and increase conversions by 64%. Furthermore, the CPA lowered by 29%.
We saw that the Blog section affects sales directly. During the last quarter of 2019, 15% of the leads for the web channel were generated by users who visited the company’s blog. Here’s how we approached the data collection: we took the segment of users who visited the website’s blog at least once and either made a transaction or generated a lead in Bitrix.
Google Analytics interface doesn’t allow us to combine the information about multi-channel sequences and product information in one report. This, in turn, makes it impossible to track the effectiveness of advertising campaigns in relation to the sales of a specific product made by a particular manufacturer.
This business uses the omnichannel development strategy. Such an approach focuses on making the marketing communications of offline and online stores work together to increase the overall profit and encourage the growth of the business as a whole instead of focusing on a particular direction of a business.
The shop used aggregators for over a year, yet the results still weren’t effective enough. Both the prices and the assortment of our client’s online shop were competitive; however, it still took last positions in the search results by all categories and all products.
Online store Napoli.ua offers more than 10,000 items to its clients: groceries, household chemicals, licensed alcohol, original cosmetics and perfumes, and other household products. The store delivers its orders all over Ukraine, guarantees high quality of the products, and also provides bonuses to regular customers.
This client turned to us with the following problem: their company’s rating on the review websites was too low. We analyzed the search results, worked with SERM (search engine reputation management), and improved the client’s rating from 1.1 to 4.7.
In this case, I want to focus on what has been done to achieve that and share some lifehacks from our agency that could help improve a company’s online reputation.
3.5 times more traffic to the website of the online bookstore as a result of the launch of trading companies and a decrease in CPA by 4 times.
‘UkrZoloto’ (Ukrainian Goal) is a Ukrainian network of multi-brand jewelry supermarkets that offers products and jewelry made from gold, silver, and gems. Today 'UkrZoloto' network has an online store and a number of offline stores located in the largest Ukrainian cities: Kyiv, Dnipro, Odesa, Kharkiv, Khmelnytskyi, Kryvyi Rih, Mariupol’, and Poltava.
Dynamic Search Ads (DSA) solve different tasks, from discovering new keywords to advertising topics that are difficult to moderate. In this case study, we’ll tell you about how we used DSA to drive additional traffic (which is also less expensive) and solved the task of covering different work directions for the international education agency.
The website became a leader in its search niche, got a ↑ 923% (10 time) increase in the amount of search traffic and a ↑ 360% increase in revenue.
The ads position are high and campaigns are processing the wide field of search terms of high, average and low frequencies. Growth backups via increasing the search traffic are minimal. Campaigns are combined by few parameters: interests, marketplaces and keywords. These campaigns provide the acceptable level of the conversion price, but scaling the campaigns within this price level isn’t successful.
The client spent 3+ hours on processing Google Adwords campaigns data into Google Analytics data. It’s essential for client to see the costs and major KPI’s in another structure.