BCoder is the top-rated artistic software designing & development team, that offers top-notch full-stack mobile & web services. From napkin sketches to an ongoing project, with a team of 30+ Expert designers & developers, Bcoder has proven capabilities of coding your idea & expectations to WOW. We specialize in crafting custom mobile & web applications in terms of iPhone app development, Android App Development, Hybrid Apps, Wearable, IoT, iBeacon, and Chatbot app development providing futuristic-approach solutions from startups to enterprise organizations.
- Mobile App Development
- App Designing (UI/UX)
- Software Development
- Medium Business
- Small Business
- Large Business
BCoder Castle Executive Interview
● Make it easy for a non-techie client to get a product developed true to his vision.
● Craft a product like an Art with an addictive user experience.
we are keeping the vibe alive by delivering mind-boggling quality with prefect icing of transparency & communication.
● We love guiding key-stakeholders throughout the complete implementation journey. So, product development is no-longer as rocket science for them & it’s easy for them to scale & grow the product in the future.
● Of course, being based in IN, it gives us the opportunity to cater premium products with less budget in-demand.
In getting Recurring clients, we feel BCODER is blessed enough, to get either other business or future versions from every 6/10 clients we worked for. Also, a few of our clients have turned as our offshore-partners & driving more business for us.
● Level of complexity, research required & particularly when something off-beat included
● Kind of UI UX planned like animations/transitions even kind of UI components involved
● Platforms to be supported & any specific preferences in the third-party SDKs
● Resources requested & allocated
● Small Mobile Applications ( 4-5 core features / > 10-15 screens ): 8-10 weeks
● Medium Mobile Applications ( 8-10 core features / > 20-25 screens ) : 12-15 weeks
● Large Mobile Applications ( 10+ core features / >30-40 screens ) :20 weeks approx.
● Budget & Finance: How much budget one wants to put in if limited go with a platform covering max. use case
● Demographics Targetted: Region, Gender, Age-group, Target audience is a big factor.
● Key-Use cases: What the core-use cases are & with the platform is most used/compatible in achieving them clearly & quickly.
We usually advise clients to go with Lean yet WOW MVP for a pilot of the product & platform depends on regions, audience. Like if Asia is the target region go for android first & for the United States iOS is the key.
Again it varies from client to client.
For small & cost-cutting application Hybrid is best but if one can afford & want to play big terms of features, customization, Native is the secret that will go seamlessly.
● Complexity/Research needed
● No of the resources involved
● Platforms & Technologies
● Pay per Feature where for each feature no. of hours are estimated & billing goes per hours
● Pay per Milestone, here each milestone has a certain set of features & budget is allocated to each milestone, when payment is released once a milestone is achieved.
● Go for Lean & get some numbers/feedback
● Keep revenue model in-place strong from Day 1, products weak on the revenue model fails fast, unless you are mining data like Oil lol.
● Try providing some free-value like trails, demo so the user can interact & feel the need for premium content/features which will boost your sales.
● Ads are good in some cases but value-adding features/content are more strong in-game.
BCoder Castle Clients & Portfolios
- STUDENT HOUSING LINCLON
- DANCEHUBS ORLANDO
BCoder Castle Reviews
- All Services
- Mobile App Development
- Most Recent
- Rating: high to low
- Rating: low to high
Great team with fantastic skills in development, communication and design
live into living rooms around the world. By streaming on couchvibes, Clubs &
Venues sell tickets to passionate electronic music fans at home. Electronic music fans see and interact with each other and party on couchvibes.com.
We have instructed bcoders to realize the entire project, from UI / UX, over MVP on mobile and web and finally now with the live version which has just been released (March 23). couchvibes.com is something completely new which has never been there before, therefore we were facing challenges in the project every day, due to honest and close collaboration we were able to address all the issues and solved them together in order to bring couchvibes.com live. I've worked in (german) software industry for over 10 years and I've to clearly admit that bcoders are one of the most professional developer-teams I've worked with.
Keep up the good work, guys!
What was the project name that you have worked with BCoder Castle?
couchvibes.com - interactive electronic music live streaming
Describe your project in brief
couchvibes is a pioneering new platform enabling Clubs & DJs to broadcast live into living rooms around the world. By streaming on couchvibes, Clubs & Venues sell tickets to passionate electronic music fans at home. They get to experience their favourite DJs playing live sets from club venues or exciting, unique locations around the world, whilst partying & interacting with other music fans live. The joining audience can interact which each other by inviting other living rooms for a drink, dancing them on or simply celebrating each other. couchvibes is available on all platforms.
What is it about the company that you appreciate the most?
Honesty and clear, open communication from the team and the management.
Speed and fast reaction when it comes to solving issues
What was it about the company that you didn't like which they should do better?
The timeline could have been hit a bit more better, but as it was something completely new, we expected a slight delay anyway
Great team, great result!
I strongly recommend this team and would work with them again.