Established in 2016, BugRaptors is an independent quality assurance and software testing company. Listed as one of India and the USA's top software testing companies, the company provides a highly diversified range of services varying from standard testing services, specialized testing services, to test advisory services. With its headquarters in India and USA, the organization has made way for more dynamic global expansion, heading towards Australia and the United Kingdom.
BugRaptors has its test labs for mobile devices and IoT devices, making it the primary choice for software testing. While the organization has smashed over half a million bugs, its 250+ ISTQB certified testers bring you the confidence of 30 percent reduced time to market. The organization has served and sustained over 1k clients worldwide as it promises 100 percent support on scalability and assures zero-defect leakage.
The company caters to various clients, from banking and finance to eCommerce, education, energy & utilities, government projects, healthcare, insurance, media and entertainment, telecommunication, manufacturing, and more.
With the ISO 9001:2018 and ISO 27001 certification, BugRaptors is on its mission to drive the true potential of digital transformation goals through advanced quality assurance support.Our strategic initiatives, communication, and commitment to quality exceed expectations of clients looking for low-cost and high-quality outsourced software testing solutions.
- Enigma Digital Ltd.
- KËY App Transportations
- SHAGGRA GROUP
- Medium Business($10M - $1B)
- Large Business(> $1B)
- Small Business(< $10M)
- Healthcare & Medical
- Information Technology
- Legal & Compliance
- Real Estate
Reliable Testing Partners
Once again, Thank you for placing your trust in us.
BugRaptors is an excellent partner for augmenting our test team
They have a very well-defined test process as they work with you right from the first step of your software development lifecycle to frame the perfect test strategy. We managed to attain low-defect and low-risk platform made to offer all the usability goals that we were striving to achieve. I expect this partnership between our organization and BugRaptors to grow and sustain for our continued needs.
- I appreciate the flexibility in working hours and number of engineers available in a short amount of time.
- BugRaptors handles ramping up new engineers with product knowledge so that is no longer a worry for us.
- BugRaptors are quick to adapt to changes in our process.
- I have no feedback for improvement. BugRaptors are extremely accommodating and respond quickly even with tight deadlines.
Great team to work with
Greate team providing excellent QA/Testing services and development assistance along with potential improvements.
KYC verification and validation services, customer background checks, to various banks, NBFCs, and financial institutions. We have complex workflows and assume zero margins of error when it comes to our services. BugRaptors fulfilled our needs related to Software testing and scopes of improvements. The team is friendly and experienced. We could worry less about software bug busting and more about adding new features or improving existing ones. BugRaptors have a dedicated team or resource for any kind of software testing requirements. I highly recommend them for software testing tasks.
- Experienced in software testing and QA. You are not likely to have a shortfall in testing quality.
- Good flexibility, we required to switch to GitHub issues instead of traditional excel reports. They fulfilled it with no issues.
- Very reasonable pricing. While many testing companies serve overpriced packages, BugRaptors is an ideal partner to go with.
- No, cons as per our personal experience. They know their stuff.
Today, we are amongst the most trusted and best software testing companies, as we provide end-to-end solutions, ranging from consultation, testing services, and providing unceasing quality support to our clients. We have gained proficiency in software testing and QA services over the years by implementing the most appropriate and latest tools and technologies. Our technology experts under one roof, with their thoughtful, optimized, and reliable testing services, have contributed to building a robust global clientele.
As the CEO (Chief Executive Officer) of BugRaptors, I am committed to strengthen the services delivered by our testing experts and strive to make our organization a global brand. With a strategical approach and a clear vision for the company, I have been guiding the company’s expansion over the years and leading to improving its competitive position while focusing on operational excellence and exceptional client services.
- Banking, Finance, and Insurance
- Real Estate
- Following an analytical approach
- Logical definition, design architecture, description, and coding
- Change, configuration, and Release management
- Release control
- Thorough Testing
- Adhering to Standard compliance
Application complexity, features of the application, time, efforts, resources, tools deployed on the specific project, etc., are some of the critical factors responsible for deciding the cost of testing an application. The choice of tools, whether OpenSource or paid, also, attribute to the cost of testing a project.
- Dedicated team
- Dedicated pool of resources
- Flexible team size
- Test lead assigned for all communication & team management
- Seamless knowledge transfer among team members
- Client controlled testing environment
- Time and Material
- Well defined scope analysis
- Client confirms the final team members
- Detailed and regular task sheets preparation
- Task progress and testing process analysis daily
- Detailed timesheets released to client weekly/monthly
- Fixed Price
- Scope is very well defined
- Detailed project analysis
- Testing efforts & costs estimation
- Direct influence of team expertise over costs
- Milestone wise invoice generation