We’re a Full-Service Development Agency with 100+ developers, QA engineers, and business experts who all work together to make your project a success. With 10 years of expertise and 1500+ projects under our belt, we’ve efficient processes in place that allow us to consistently get the job done right, on time, and within budget.
Our team has won 3 consecutive Clutch awards and consistent 5-star ratings from clients. We’ve been trusted by leading global brands like Unilever, Dyson, Steelcase, Stitch Fix, Harrods, and more.
Why Work With Us?
- 100+ developers, QAs, and technology experts on our team
- Effective communication
- Agile project management processes
- Flexible pricing models
- Minimal language & time-zone barriers
- 5-star reviews from 1500+ clients
- 3 Clutch Awards
- Increased revenues and efficiencies for clients
- WordPress + WooCommerce
We offer our clients choices in several pricing models, such as:
- Fixed Price
- Time and Material
- Dedicated Teams
At Codup, our biggest motivation is to create value for our clients and partners - and in the process, for ourselves too! We do this by creating mutually beneficial relationships that last years and allow us to grow together with the people for whom we work.
Looking for a team that is highly skilled, punctual, and communicates with you throughout the process? Please get in touch.
- E-commerce Development
- Web Development
- Software Development
- App Designing (UI/UX)
- IT Services
- Mobile App Development
- Web Designing (UI/UX)
- Financial & Payments
- Food & Beverages
- Healthcare & Medical
- Information Technology
I've been working with Codup for 5+ years now and they are a great team of skilled developers.
- They are reactive, skilled and offer a good customer service
- Since we can always do better, I think sometimes better communication would be appreciated (explaining more in details certain aspects)
Professional company, good quality web development - we are happy with the results.
- Well organised - the web build process is well documented
- Attentive - the team work quickly to fix issues and have good comms
- Good quality work - robust, well tested - have not had any big issues
- More proactivity, suggesting cool solutions and ideas to improve rather just reacting to requests.