The firm that is now Coulter & Justus, P.C. began in the 1930′s in Knoxville, Tennessee. From the 1950′s to 1993, the firm was the Knoxville office of the international accounting firm of Ernst & Young. In 1993, Ernst & Young partners, Sam Coulter and Ron Justus, acquired the Knoxville practice and changed our name to Coulter & Justus, P.C. For over 25 years, we have provided services to a highly diverse group of clients. Today, this tradition continues as both our services and clients continue to grow. With over 40 CPAs and a total staff of over 60, Coulter & Justus, P.C. is one of the largest local CPA firms in East Tennessee. Our professionals have a long history of providing professional services and we value our relationships with clients and the community.