Impressit is a reliable technology partner with strong expertise in building cloud and mobile applications
For startups and companies with in-house tech leaders, Impressit offers managed team extension service that is perfect for companies who are rapidly growing and have experience working with remote teams according to the agile workflow.
G.Network, HCSG, ESOOKO, Apify
- Mobile App Development
- Software Development
- IT Services
- Medium Business($10M - $1B)
- Small Business(< $10M)
Impressit has gone above and beyond to ensure our success
When the war in Ukraine escalated, I assumed that Impressit would have a hard time meeting their commitments, but they doubled down to ensure they helped our company reach each of our goals.
If you're considering a dev partner for your company, I can't suggest Impressit enough!
- Their talent pool is very skilled. They have many developers to choose from
- They are committed to hitting our agreed upon goals, regardless of their circumstances.
- They worked with us to improve communication and project management, even though it was outside the scope of our original agreement.
- The pricing is a bit high compared to some other partners in the region, though they worked with us to get us the best deal that works for both of us.
A dedicated team who delivered an extremely well built app.
- They are incredibly dedicated to the project which makes they feel like part of the team.
- The work so hard to ensure the job is done well.
- They are a very clever and talented team who always seem to find the best solutions.
- There were a few minor bugs that made it into production. However, that is to be expected and they were ironed out quickly.
Commited, highly valued partner, instrumental to the successful delivery of our software platform
- The management team's commit to the success of the relationship
- Te engineers were always ready to bring ideas up. The outcomes were ofter better for their contributions
- The company's strong internal culture enables them to attract and retain great engineers, in a highly competitive market
- Impressit's willingness to act on feedback meant that opportunities to do better were often identified and acted on
Great company to work with, quick response times and fast hiring
- Great flexibility regarding the staffing to ramp up or down quickly
- High speed in finding new project members with the right skill set
- So far in the projects we executed there is nothing that should have been done better
Fantastic partnership we are grateful for
What is it about the company that you appreciate the most?
What was it about the company that you didn't like which they should do better?
Nothing I am aware of
Impressit Executive Interview
The key to our success is the extraordinary team that we’ve grown at Impressit and its “do great or do nothing” culture. As the CEO, I see my primary responsibility to grow our company while ensuring that every new employee we hire shares our fundamental values and will seamlessly complement the team.
The main principle that united Andrew and me is the exact same principle that makes the Impressit team cohesive — we strive for the best results in everything we do and refuse to settle down with mediocrity.
Our team follows a hybrid working model — a combination of office and remote work styles. While we don’t have any strict requirements for office hours, we encourage our teammates to come to the office occasionally. So they can meet their teammates, attend in-person project meetings, and socialize during coffee breaks and pizza evenings.
This is what differentiates the Impressit team from any other software company. Our dynamic, cohesive team of experts in cutting-edge technologies is committed to delivering WOW products to global brands.
We don’t necessarily focus on specific business domains. In the end, whether you work on a fintech startup or building a healthcare solution, you’re still creating software. Still, over the past years, our team has worked on software solutions for telecom, fintech, proptech, retail, healthcare, and business automation.
The nature of the service we provide to our customers is long-term. Thus, it’s usual that our relationships last for many years. Our largest client has been working with us since 2019, and we have never had a client left unsatisfied with their experience yet.
So far, most of our clients are approaching us for web and mobile development. However, we are also willing to help them with design and DevOps matters, even if this was not initially planned.
We’re treating our customers’ businesses like our own. This means we give each project 100%. We are ready to share our knowledge, support, and consult the clients every step of the way and on both business and tech matters. Although we usually have a clear work plan and stick to it, we are flexible and ready to change.
For every project, we configure a task management system e.g. Jira and a dedicated communication platform e.g. Slack.
In addition, our Delivery Manager is a person who coordinates the cooperation between our team and the Client and is able to handle requests in a timely manner.
We usually use a fixed-cost cooperation model for smaller projects with a scope of work that would take up to three months. And if the long-term project is envisaged or it is a team augmentation contract, then we bill on a daily rate basis.
I witnessed many startups starting small and growing into large-scale businesses with Impressit being their trusted product development partner.
On the other hand, despite really seeing Impressit as the leader on the market in 10 years, we do not set growth in scale as our primary focus. Our goal is to keep our team close-knit and cohesive. Impressit will always be the company that unites only the best experts and keeps the team spirit alive.