IntexSoft delivers end-to-end software development services for businesses and IT companies since 2001. With 20 years of experience, we found a way of covering all your software needs as smoothly as possible.
Our approach to cooperation with clients is based on the concept of painless software development. We focus on the high quality of the product while making the process of development advantageous and agreeable for all parties involved.
Arvato, Apollon, w&co, Peek & Cloppenburg, Resolto, Meyle+Müller, Primelephants, PAYMILL, Koawach, Nexign, ColabPro, Affecto, Parfuemerie.de, Croc, NVision Group, Hermitage, Compulink, ZeptoLab, VENUS, Lineate
- Software Development
- Web Development
- E-commerce Development
- IT Services
- Mobile App Development
- Testing Services
- App Designing (UI/UX)
- Cloud Computing Services
- Medium Business($10M - $1B)
- Large Business(> $1B)
- Small Business(< $10M)
- Information Technology
- Business Services
- Transportation & Logistics
- Financial & Payments
IntexSoft provides software development for a software solutions provider from Germany.
We developed several great apps and continue to design new features for some of them. Our management and customers are always pleased with the quality of the work and usually, we receive really positive feedback.
- Among all the positive moments, we were especially impressed by the professionalism, responsibility and flexibility of specialists.
- IntexSoft project managers are great specialists. They are always in touch, ready to solve any issue.
- Everything was perfect. If there were any issues, we identified, discussed, and quickly resolved them.
The key features of the app include: creating an electronic business card with just one click, exchange of contact information by scanning a QR code, prompt update of contact info, and the ability to share electronic business cards between users. The IntexSoft team operated using Scrum methodology with two-week sprints.
IntexSoft provided me with access to our Jira task management system. So I was able to directly contact the developers and independently set tasks for them, streamlining the production process.
They have an extensive level of knowledge and are always ready to advise us on any issues.
From the IntexSoft side, we hired 3 backend developers, 2 frontend developers, and a QA specialist.
- They are working hard to organize all process smoothly to be on time
- Good skills of a PM to organize the whole team with ours
- They are always open to discuss the growth of the team with good talents
- The team formed a little longer than we expected, as the specialists were busy on another project.