Blockchain module in supply chain managing service
Reviewed 1 month ago by Anonymous
We were looking for companies familiar with blockchain technology. Clients feedback led us to Maxilect. We understood that they are accountable and can build high-quality digital solutions within hard deadlines.
We had a vision that we need a functionality that allows:
- To create a trusted node’s network in logistics companies, which solves the problem of confidence in the network on the participant’s side.
- Create a data warehouse that guarantees data immutability, which solves the logistics document storage problem and trusted way to get actual delivery status.
- Create a unified API to communicate with the network, which simplifies integration between participants and with the system.
- Organize deals states logic with smart contracts. They automate logistics business processes and help to get actual order status, made conversation between the participants more transparent and help to resolve conflicts.
- Integrate with third-party companies that conduct an audit and guarantee services through the trusted network. he ability to host a whole network node in an integrated company.
● Hyperledger Fabric
The solution was implemented and deployed on a test network. All necessary checks, tests, and demonstrations have been carried out.
We were very pleased with our cooperation. All issues arising in the process were resolved quickly. Also, we were impressed by employees’ professionalism, enthusiasm and quick answers to all questions, even after hours.
The project price could be lower, but we understand that in this case, we would have to sacrifice other parameters.
$50001 to $200000