Quytech is a trusted Mobile app, AI/ML, Blockchain and Game development company with over 10 years of experience that help startups to take their first step in the right direction. We leverage the latest technology to shape your mobile app idea into reality. Our developed applications are appreciated for highly interactive UI/UX, impeccable design, and flawless functionalities that help startups to deliver an unmatched experience to your targeted audience.
With services like Android/iOS app development, Flutter app development, AI/ML app development, Blockchain development, Unity/Unreal game development, AR/VR app development, React /Angular development, and more, we have been fueling success to hundreds of clients from Healthcare, Fitness, Sports, Education, eLearning, CPG, Retail, eCommerce, Real Estate, Hospitality, Travel, and other business verticals.
To build a robust and scalable application, we follow a startup-oriented approach, which includes choosing the right tech stack that meets our clients’ expectation, fulfills their business goals, fits in their budget, and help in raising funds.
- Mobile App
- AI Portfolio
1. Honda Power Solutions
3. Mahindra First Choice (part of the 4 billion USD Mahindra Group)
4. Exxon Mobil - Largest Oil Company in the World
4. Godfrey Phillips - India's 2nd largest tobacco manufacturer
6. Pernod Ricard - World's second-largest Liquor Manufacturer
7. Marks and Spencer
- Mobile App Development
- Blockchain Technology
- Game Development
- AR & VR Development
- App Designing (UI/UX)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Software Development
- Small Business(< $10M)
- Large Business(> $1B)
- Medium Business($10M - $1B)
- Healthcare & Medical
- Advertising & Marketing
- Business Services
- Consumer Products
- Financial & Payments
- Information Technology
- Real Estate
Attention to detail and great technical knowledge!
Best VR development company
During the entire development period, they kept me updated (using their in-house software) with the progress of my project. After just three months, my app was ready to launch. The best thing about the company is that they never cross your budget limits and develop and deliver a flawless mobile application. Highly recommended!
What is it about the company that you appreciate the most?
They never cross your budget limits and develop and deliver a flawless mobile application.
Trusted mobile app development partner
Seamless app development and support
Top-notch app development services and excellent support & maintenance
I am the Co-founder and Managing Director of the company.
We usually operate in 2 business models; first, to provide a fixed scope engineered product. Second, to provide a rolling cost service.
1. Open source vs closed source – If the platform is open source, it’s possible for a developer to modify and add code to the platform if required. So, even if there are limitations to the platform, being open source helps. For closed source, one is always dependant on the platform owner to update the new features and capabilities.
2. Availability of Talent – Are developers easily available for the platform? If not, it’s very difficult to ramp up a team quickly if required.
3. Extensibility- Can the platform be extended to incorporate any new feature that may come up?
4. Cost-effectiveness – Some of the platforms are not cost effective and the developers end up writing separate code base for both Android and iOS. We strongly discourage using them as they have no particular benefit.
5. Prebuilt forms, drag and drop editors – A platform which has components readily available and can be used re-used can be a great help. It helps speed up the work and also maintains the quality of the apps.
But we do have a cross-platform team that works on Ionic, React Native platforms. From a client perspective, we don’t see a lot of cost benefits but sometimes the clients are convinced that there wasn’t a single code base for both the apps.
The monetization of content-based apps or games is tricky. Ads are usually not preferred by the user. Data gathering and analysis can be used to monetize these apps. But for these monetization comes a lot later.
B2B or productivity apps are the easiest to monetize and the customers are willing to pay very early in the cycle.