Shabrus Software Overview
Shabrus is a digital-first professional services firm. By combining our in-depth experience with ready-made tools, frameworks, technologies, and partnerships, we help our clients get digital right, the first time. With an experienced team of digital technologists, Shabrus offers Digital Strategy, Digital Development, DevOps, Quality Engineering, Cloud, IoT, Data Analytics and Mobility services.
Everyday, we partner with people with bold missions and ambitious thinking to help them de-risk the process of bringing their great ideas to life.
We have just begun our journey to be the worlds best!
- App Designing (UI/UX)
- E-commerce Development
- Mobile App Development
- Testing Services
- Web Development
- AR & VR Development
- Cloud Computing Services
- Digital Marketing
- Direct Marketing
- Small Business(< $10M)
- Large Business(> $1B)
- Medium Business($10M - $1B)
- Advertising & Marketing
- Art, Entertainment & Music
- Business Services
- Consumer Products
- Financial & Payments
- Healthcare & Medical
Shabrus Software Reviews
I highly recommend this company
They are a women-led team!
What is it about the company that you appreciate the most?
We are happy with the campaign. All requests we had were delivered, including the time frame, which is rare to find with a development company. We appreciate the fast work while keeping the quality high. We also appreciate the fast response times and answering all the questions we have.
Top software developers, highly recommended
Shabrus Software Executive Interview
As the Chief Executive Officer, I am responsible for global delivery, operations, and Innovation. I am passionate about creating a predictable growth engine by complimentary ISV partnerships, differentiating accelerators, creating high performing teams, reward systems, and operating procedures.
Hire Dedicated Model - This is a very classic and simple way of engagement wherein clients pay for the number of hours the app developer works on a project. Clients easily start the project as they don't have to walk in with detailed specifications. This model also allows clients to update new features at any time, and clients know exactly what they are paying for. This drives a lot more trust and communication.
On-Site Development Model - This model is preferred when clients want additional temporary resources for on-site development. This contract type ensures cost-effective engagement and face-to-face interactions with developers. This model helps in achieving the deadline on time as there is continuous communication during the whole process.
- Retail, Ecommerce
- Education & e-learning
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Logistics & Distribution
- Social Networking
- Real Estate
- Travel & Hospitality
- Food & Restaurant
- On-Demand Solutions
UI/UX Design - We create eye-catchy designs with the help of the latest tools of designing.
Prototype - After designing, the prototype of your app gets ready, which is then sent for development.
App Development - The Development gets started on preferable platforms with complete transparency.
Quality Assurance - We do not compromise on the quality, so we make sure you get a 100% bug-free app.
Deployment - Your app is ready to appear on the App Store or Play Store on this stage of development.
Support & Maintenance - We give support & answer every query after deployment.
- Target Audience
- Features of a Mobile App Platform
- Types of apps
- Operating System
- Financial Factor
Native or Hybrid - It depends on the client’s requirements, mainly on which platform the client wants his app. If he wants on both the platforms, then the hybrid app, and if the client wants only on a single platform, then native app.
- Human resource
- Regular updates/ maintenance
- Mobile platform and devices
- Native apps or hybrid apps
- Freemium - It is one the most favored way of monetizing your app by offering it for free. But the users have to purchase it at least once, to receive all the benefits from the app.
- Freemium apps that allow multiple purchases - Just like the basic freemium model, a freemium app allows users to put more money while using the application. It is usually seen in mobile games, and this model instigates the users to keep spending money on their free app by offering additional game items. And many of the addicted users keep pumping money into the game to advance their rankings.
- Advertising On Freemium Apps - Advertising is the ultimate idea for any app publisher. This model offers the app for free if the users can endure banner ads, or simply they can purchase a premium version without having these annoying ads.
- Video Advertisements - In this method, instead of just showing banner ads for your app, you can show a short video to the customers, which is more appealing and attractive. The app developers are partnering with ad networks to make and show short video ads on their apps, which will help in generating revenue.
- Promotional Services - You can simply promote your apps by using promotional services, by which your app can be visible to many consumers and app reviewers. Even getting your app on websites and social media can help it grow more.
- Paid Apps - It is easy to guess that this option means paying for the app from the very beginning.