Vista Logos Our professional logo designers conduct in-depth analysis about your company's mission, target market, competitors and industry trends before crafting a unique identity for your business. This thirst to create distinct and competitive logos is what drives our creative team towards success & customer satisfaction.
Vista Logo, web design, web development, branding, SEO, SMO, video animation, logo design
- Web Designing (UI/UX)
- Web Development
- Animation & Multimedia
- App Designing (UI/UX)
- Digital Marketing
- Maintenance & Support
- Other Services
- Small Business(< $10M)
- Large Business(> $1B)
- Medium Business($10M - $1B)
We got the final product ahead of time, and that was even perfect.
- So, after a long and detailed research about Vista Logos, we finally got in touch with them and requested them to start working on the project right a
- I’m glad that the team was very dedicated and started working immediately.
- Their team and our team got in touch and shared details with the expectation hanging around.
- I feel happy to say that all our expectations got chased. We received the first draft of the animations and voiceovers in a couple of days,
- , and the team started working on our suggestions and the final product. Within our specified time deadline, we got a desirable product.
- Within our specified time deadline, we got a desirable product. We are so glad that they made everything so easy for us.
- Everything was perfect for us, except for one thing; we wanted a different package; however, they finalized a different one mistakenly.
- Although, they made corrections and compensated me, and made the necessary repays.
- Besides this, everything was perfect. I really look forward to working with them again in the future.
I got my brand’s logo design done from Vista Logos
- The communication between our teams made everything work out so well
- Both of the teams worked closely and made sure that everything was carried out effectively.
- The moment we got in touch with them, they started working on the idea of the logo for our company.
- For me, everything worked out well. However, there’s always room for improvement.
- Here’s just a little suggestion that the team can work a little bit on the delaying of the decisions.
- Overall, I was thoroughly satisfied, and I look forward to working with them again in the future.
Least professional company.... period.
What is it about the company that you appreciate the most?
I will never do any business with this company again, and I hope no one else does either
What was it about the company that you didn't like which they should do better?
They need better quality checks. Their "Project Managers" are abject failures at managing projects, and that is being nice. They never check to make sure the work is done. They never complete the work as discussed or as advertised. If you request changes, they will not get done in a timely manner. Every step of this has been wrong and bad, and not pleasant. I have spent literally weeks worth of time trying to get this issue right. I am a responsive customer. They are not responsive to their customers, and they have no interest in doing right by their customers.
Without any doubt, we got some great customers through our website.
- The invariable experience of the whole team impressed me a lot. Almost all the individuals in the team were highly-experienced
- with several years of experience in the industry, which compelled them to deliver the desired outcomes.
- Moreover, they provided us a breakout of where our budget has been used, and it was a great approach to win our confidence
- as we knew where our money had been used throughout the project. Highly appreciated!
- The communication between both teams was a little slow, which delayed a lot of decisions.
- We were a little disappointed because of this, but the team worked on this really well.
- They did their best to make sure that they were communicating everything within the time and were giving their best to channel the communication.
- I highly endorse their services; a great job is done!
Vista Logos was the epitome of incompetence.
I appreciate the whole team for the great job done
- Their team worked very well. In the start, there was a little lack of communication between both the teams, but everything worked out well afterward.
- heir team made sure that they kept us updated about our project through emails and messages,
- which is a great thing to keep us engaged and informed. Things were carried off efficiently, and I’m very much impressed with the whole team.
- I think a little bit of communication could be improved at the start. However,
- I am glad that they took our suggestion into consideration and made sure that they worked on the communication
- between the teams afterward. Overall, they were a true pleasure to work with.
We took their services two months back when our content wasn’t optimized and aligned according to the SEO guidelines,
- The most impressive thing about them is how they assured us of everything we were concerned about.
- They kept everything super professional throughout and made sure that we felt optimistic about the results.
- The team was very much dedicated to the work and accepted all our criticism, and worked tirelessly on it.
- The final outcome had everything we wanted, and with their inputs, everything turned out so well.
- Besides everything, there’s just a little suggestion that the communication between the team can be a little improved.
- Although I was kept updated about everything, there were times when I needed to get in touch with more than two people to get my query cleared.
Our social presence was improved to a whole lot extent
- Both the team worked great together; both the parties used their expertise and knowledge to incorporate all our suggestions.
- Their experience made sure that our final product turned out to be great.
- The only thing that I wanted to suggest is to lessen the communication channel in order to fasten the deliveries.
- Everything was perfect except for the delay in the decisions. However, the team kept working on it, which I appreciate a lot.