FIS Wealth and Retirement Overview
FIS Wealth and Retirement Core Features
- Attendance Tracking
- Client Portal
- Data Import/Export
- Financial Planning
- Purchase Management
- Loyalty Program
- Portfolio Management
- Patient Records
FIS Wealth and Retirement Pricing
FIS Wealth and Retirement Reviews
One of the best automated wealth management solution for my company!
We at Concrete Candles use FIS WealthStation as wealth management software. It provides all the tools that are needed to help enhance our service, streamline the processes, and provide an end-to-end wealth management solution for the company.
Since this software helps to automate the workflow with the use of advanced technology, it hence helps the advisors to find the time and concentrate on other important things such as securing client relationships.
- Provides an end-to-end wealth management solution
- The software integrates various systems and tools across the organization which helps to create a seamless, front-to-back office platform and offers a clear client focus.
- Helps to improve productivity levels at wealth and finance relevant organizations such as brokerage firms, insurance companies, banks, and more.
- It is expensive and start-up businesses might not be able to afford it
- Can’t be used by all companies
- There is a lot of back end work that goes behind the integration process so that the software can transfer data between varying systems.
- Cloud Hosted
- Help Guides
- Video Guides