Screenshot & Video
LICENSING & DEPLOYMENT
- Cloud Hosted
- 24x7 Support
- Help Guides
- Case Studies
ProjectPro Core Features
- Budget Management
- Project Management
- Reporting & Analysis
- Subcontractor Management
- Accounting Integration
- Budget Tracking
- Contract Management
- Project Management
- RFI & Submittals
- Subcontractor Management
ProjectPro Executive Interview
Good Firms has been doing great, and we have even been mentioned in our relevant category on https://www.goodfirms.co/construction-management-software/ which seems great and further getting more reviews we expect to get on top of this list.
Our product is ProjectPro, a construction accounting and project management ERP solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP.
There were no construction accounting solution for Microsoft’s Business Central so we believed the construction industry would benefit from the strong financial accounting ERP that Business Central provides but lacked the construction accounting features required such as Retention Accounting, Change Orders, Progress Billings, Subcontract Management, & Project Forecasted or Estimated Cost to Complete for Revenue Recognition for open active jobs.
We provide the ability for Microsoft Dynamics Partners to have a solution for the construction businesses in their regions adding new business opportunities in addition to manufacturing, distribution & finance and accounting alone.
- Construction and Project-based Industries.
- These include but not limited to General Construction, Specialty Contractors, HVAC, Electrical, Civil Construction, Gas & Oil Contractors, Mining, Homes & Home Remodelling, Concrete Contractors, Surface Contractors, & Commercial building contractors, Interior Contractor and Paving Contractors.
- Retention Accounting – Customer & Vendors (Subcontractors)
- Hierarchical Job Structure – The relationship between Master Jobs, Sub-Jobs, Change Orders, Work Orders either considered as one large project or can be viewed independently for analysis.
- Progress Billings with optional (AIA G702/G703 Document)
- Job Forecasting – At Task, Tasks Total Level, Segment Level
- Job Revenue Recognition – At “Estimated Cost to Actual Costs”, “Manual %”, “Gross Profit”, or “Markup %”
- Time & Material billing process – rates and markup % by items or cost categories
- Certified Payroll Reporting
- Crew Time Sheet – Simplify the entry of crews time on jobs daily
- Subcontract Management – Certificates of Insurance Tracking, Lien Release Waiver document, & Change Orders
- Project Estimating and Proposals with Scope of Work
- Customer Lien Release Waiver document(s)
- 3rd Party Payroll Integration to several payroll software and services
- Scheduling Integrations with Netronic and Dime Schedulers
- Customers can send any requests for help or suggested enhancements directly to our service website.
- Many of the customizations made for customers become standard features in upcoming releases.
Our renewal rate is one of the highest at approximately 97%
We have several methods of learning from remote classroom training, on-line training video and testing sessions, manuals and enhancement release documents on our ProjectPro website.
Email to our support at [email protected] .
Our product continues to grow and add new applications for the construction industry. We expect to continue to build out our construction field services along with the estimating and quoting process.
Plans & Packages
- Most Recent
- Rating: high to low
- Rating: low to high
ProjectPro, is the best construction accounting software to streamline and simplifies business operations.
Which features have you used in ProjectPro?
Project Management Software , Construction Management Software , Construction Estimating Software
How long have you used ProjectPro?
How frequently you use ProjectPro?
How do you find pricing of ProjectPro?
What do you like the most about ProjectPro?
The support team is very good. whenever we found any issue with this solution. Very useful for construction management. I am easily able to track the inventory of material and labor via this software now.
What do you like the least about ProjectPro?
This tool is overall good and very functional.
Most recommended Business Central incorporated accounting software for Construction industry.
I would like to recommend ProjectPro, an accounting software for construction industry. It is based on Microsoft Dynamics Business Central and brings the power of the cloud to the DynamicsSmartz users. It is an integrated solution that offers several other features like Project Management, ERP, and CRM along with extensive accounting capabilities.
When it comes to the pros of the software, it has exclusive features like certified payroll reporting, timesheets, progress billings, and more. Job planning to job procuring, I found everything very easy on ProjectPro.
As long as it is concerned with the cons of the software, it is the BIM feature that other software in the market are offering.
Since COVID-19 has enough economic damage to the business, I believe ProjectPro is a perfect tool to work on finances, budget planning, and contract management needs. Also, the advanced contract and change order management features make it much easier to take command of the documentation phase. However, BIM is more of an engineering design and construction tool, so it wouldn’t bother any user who needs a complete construction accounting software that can help manage the project effectively. I would like to rate it full but still, I would like to rate a bit low just because of that little extra BIM feature that I found with other software.