Founded in 1999, Netsmartz is a USA-based software company that provides organizations a means to scale their software engineering teams on-demand. Offering from a pre-vetted pool of elite software developers from our 8 global campuses, Netsmartz helps organizations extend their software teams, hire remote developers, build offshore, and nearshore development centers, and build dedicated development teams.
Trusted by Fortune 500 clients, Mid-sized Enterprises, and start-ups for their software operations, Netsmartz fast-tracks your development through nearshore, offshore, and remote team options.
What we offer:
- Developers across 100+ skill sets: Varied tech stacks to build your project in React, Node, Python, Angular, Java, Rails, PHP, Vue, .Net/C#, and many other languages and frameworks.
- Risk-Free onboarding: Interview the engineers you like and experience our delivery methodology for 40 hours - No Cost.
- Flexible engagement models: Scale on-demand. When needed. No long-term commitment is mandatory.
- Autonomous Expert Team: Managed service that takes care of your project. Our managed program supported by Solution Architects & Technical Leads at no extra cost to you.
McGraw Hill , Bosch ,
Fibertech Networks , Global Crossing ,
Vegas Experts , Samsung, SuperUI
- Small Business(< $10M)
- Medium Business($10M - $1B)