Top Web Design Companies
Looking for top web design company? here is best website designer lists with reviews that provide the best business web designs services for your firms. The industry top rated web design companies leverage latest technologies to offer outstanding website designing and development services to their clients. So, it is vital for quality web design service seekers to hire an only best web designer for their web project. GoodFirms has prepared a list of top web design firms to help prospects in their quest. These industry experts work with exceptional speed and precision to deliver incredible custom website design & development solutions. Pick a best web design company from the below list to have an intuitive & responsive UI/UX design for your website.
- What Are the Benefits of Responsive Web Design?
- What Are the Best Practices for Building Responsive Web Design?
- Which Are the Most Common Web Design Services?
- What Are the Factors Influencing Website Design Cost?
- How Much Does Website Designing Cost?
- What Are the Benefits of Employing Web Design Software?
- How to Hire the Best Web Design Company?
Businesses are trying to accomplish brand awareness and lead generation through their corporate websites. To achieve these goals, it is of paramount importance for businesses to provide excellent user-experience to its visitors. Businesses must look for top web design companies as only such companies have the potential to develop or rebuild the website that is aesthetically appealing and user-friendly.
Responsive web design allows the website to adapt to the dimensions of the device used targeting quick loading and distortion-free interface. This offers the users freedom from manually resizing the site to view content. To understand in-depth, the below-mentioned are the top five benefits of having a responsive web design.
1. Target Mobile Audience: According to the reports by Statista on mobile device traffic, mobile devices account for over half of total global web traffic generation. This compels web designers to design a site that can accommodate customers using assorted gadgets to access the site. When the site is not constrained on the type of devices, business owners notice a boost in the number of mobile visitors as well as their session duration.
2. Faster Web Pages: In the fierce competition amongst service providers, to gain the attention of the prospects, the businesses must have a site that is quick to load and easy to navigate. In addition, the web designer must know how to incorporate additional plug-ins and third-party tools without affecting the performance and speed of the site. A slow and distorted website will have a higher bounce rate than the one with a responsive design.
3. Social Media Reach: A well-designed site can hold responsive social media buttons. This allows readers to easily share the site’s content across multiple social media platforms, expediting product exposure. This increases the brand’s credibility amongst prospects, leading to increased organic traffic and conversions. Moreover, social media plug-ins enhance user-engagement and can boost rankings on SERPs in the long run.
4. Reduced Maintenance Cost: If a company develops two different sites for its desktop users and mobile users, the cost of maintaining the site doubles. However, having a responsive design reduces time and resources on sustaining the site. Moreover, handling a single site allows designers to detect and prevent potential threats or downtime. Besides, implementing SEO strategies are more cost-effective for a unique responsive website instead of devising multiple plans.
5. Avoid Duplicacy: Even when the company uses a different URL for its mobile version, having two versions of the same website causes content duplication. This can harm the site’s search engine optimization prospects as the search engine bots won’t identify which content is relevant. This can further result in lower search ranks for both versions. Whereas, having a responsive web design allows businesses to focus on generating engaging content for a single site, eliminating content replication.
1. Design for Different Devices: It is imperative to consider the wide variety of device sizes while to offer exceptional user experience. While designing a site, the website design company must focus on mobile users as they are the majority. However, the web designer should not pull back the attention of big screens. Consider integrating adaptive breakpoints and add essential elements while moving to larger viewports to create a scalable design.
2. Prioritize Content: For different screen sizes, the web designer must prioritize content layout. For instance, consider a News Platform. For larger screens, it may display the editorial and author image, the title of the article, a brief snippet, the author’s name and the date of publication. Whereas, for the mobile version, the design must include important segments such as the title of the article, the author’s name and the date of publication.
3. Quality vs. Speed: While creating a responsive web design, web design agencies must maintain the ratio of site quality and its speed. The size of the images or downloadable documents will increase the file size of the pages. The web designing companies create an equilibrium between rich visuals and the overall performance of the page. For example, replace the multi-image homepage carousels with 1 static image as well as optimize images using appropriate formats such as scalable vector graphics (SVG) when possible.
4. Navigation: While dealing with large, extensive menus, it is crucial to analyze its working on different devices. Moreover, a particular navigation route working flawlessly on one device may not work on another. Hence, web designers focus on creating transparent, user-friendly navigation. Consider a menu that can be accessed by hovering over the text. This works perfectly for desktops with a mouse, however, renders useless for touchscreen devices. To achieve the fly-out effect in menus, a navigation drawer is used.
5. Typography: While designing a responsive site, the text must change with other aspects of the layout. The selected typeface must offer clarity irrespective of the viewport size. For instance, if you use a thin font, make sure that the text is readable even at its smallest size or you may substitute the font. Also, maintain an appropriate ratio of column and line-height to improve visibility. Finally, also analyze the text and its subsequent background-color along with the color of links to promote an overall aesthetic look.
It is essential to test your site’s design on real devices to comprehend the actual look and feel of the site. Companies can also release the beta version of the website to gain constructive feedback regarding the UX and UI from genuine users.
There are several web designing services offered by top web design companies. Out of them, the most vital web design services are as follows:
1. Graphic Design: Graphic design enhances the look of the site while effectively communicating the business ideas. Companies that incorporate aesthetically pleasing graphics demonstrate an image of consistency, credibility, and professionalism. Graphic designing also assists in highlighting the products and build the customer base. The different Graphic designing tools employed by top web designers are Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw, etc.
2. User Experience: The primary benefit of incorporating exceptional UX design is that it helps get visitors hooked on the site. A user is bound to return if they find the site easy to understand and navigate. Moreover, a good UX design reduced the need for extensive documentation, training, and support, hence reducing the cost of maintenance.
3. Logo Design: A Logo is the primary identifier of a brand that helps register its identity into the consumer subconscious. The web designers focus on building a unique and innovative logo for their client’s site after analyzing the product and brand ideologies. The graphical representation of a brand makes it easier to establish a bond with the users and leverage this connection for remunerative purposes.
4. Print Design: Print Design is a contemporary method of marketing. The website designers use simple visual mediums and the subtle art of subliminal messaging to create brand identification. Moreover, brand merchandising instills a positive impression of a brand with the use of professional print designs. The print design also provides endless opportunities for brand promotion such as brochure design, banner, flyers, invitations, etc.
5. Product Design: Product Designing is part of a problem-solving process where the most complex and trivial questions are tended to be answered. A well-designed product tends to attract more clients owing to the high functionality of the product fused with the aesthetics maintained within the design emanating a pleasing appearance. Throughout the designing process, the top web design companies focus on the durability as well as the reliability of the product.
There are several parameters that determine the cost of designing a site. The following are the most significant factors contributing to the website designing cost.
1. Features and Functionality: The core features and functionalities offered by the site are crucial. The niche of the business impacts the design as well as the operational capabilities of the website. If a site has basic function buttons such as home page, contact us page, etc. it can be designed using the simplest graphic forms. Whereas, a detailed site possessing social media plugins, photo galleries, feedback/query forms, etc. may require more layered designing to accommodate various parameters.
2. UI/UX Design: Delivering an exceptional user experience (UX) as well as the user interface (UI) warrants the return of the visitor to the site. The website must be aesthetically pleasing as well as practical to navigate. The website design companies pay attention to detail of the site design, such as using Sans font, selecting a color palette that correlates with the brand’s image. The web designers also consider the people with color vision impairments making the site accessible to a wide range of users.
3. Responsive Design: Establishing a responsive web design can cost more than having a simple website. With a responsive design, a site can perfectly fit in different screen sizes. To ensure a site works equally across different viewport, the web designers perform multiple tests and determine any glitches or lags in the site. They subsequently resolve such conflicts to deliver a smooth website. Initially, investing in responsive web design may seem expensive; however, in the long run, it will prove to be beneficial.
4. Content Management System: Another factor determining the web design cost is the CMS that is constituted in the backend of the site. The content must be original, engaging, and niche-centric. Moreover, the content devised must be updated frequently to encourage not only new visitors but also retain old patrons. Businesses may incorporate different forms of content such as infographics, video content, etc.
5. Navigation: Irrespective of the depth of the menus, the site navigation must be user-friendly and straightforward. Moreover, the data design of the site must be uncomplicated to present transparent navigation, allowing visitors to find the information quickly. However, the cost of web designing may increase as the web design companies mark multiple routes and set up labels allotting links to simplify the navigation of the website.
Below are the findings of GoodFirms’ web design research on the cost of designing a website:
The majority (35.1%) of the participating companies charge between $1000 to $1500 per project.
Whereas, 24.3% of the web designing agencies quote around $2000 to $2500.
16.21% and 10.81% of the service providers provide web designing solutions in $3000 and $4000, respectively.
- Finally, 13.51% of the website design firms claim somewhere between $5000 to $6000 per project.
1. No Prior Knowledge Required: The primary benefit of using web design tools is that anyone can design a professional-looking site, without previous experience. Moreover, to incorporate web design using web design software, the designer does not require any technical skills such as coding, or graphic design skills. Most web design tools offer drag and drop interface to allow the user in selecting the elements they require. Moreover, since everything is pre-coded, the site creator can easily select options determining the function of any element.
2. Complete Control over Designing: When using web design tools, businesses can monitor and modify the website design as per requirement. The web designer possesses the freedom to either add or alter a particular element in a pre-existing template. The business has complete authority over the various aspects of designing such as color scheme, typography, additional plug-ins, etc. Moreover, if required, they can change the look and action of these elements in the later stage independently.
3. Save Time and Money: Designing your own website using the best web design software eliminates the back-and-forth communication with web designers. The company can create a web design to their liking immediately. Moreover, hiring a professional web design agency can get notably expensive in contrary to acquiring web design software. Web design tools offer almost identical look and responsiveness at a lower investment cost. However, if you are in need of customized web design solutions, it is advisable to hire expert web designing companies.
4. Access to Popular Features: Remodeling a website using web design tools offers access to numerous vital designing features, which can enhance the look and feel of the site. Most software offers features such as demo URLs, responsive breakpoints, multi-step animations, dynamic display, etc. Certain design software also provides additional services like CMS, SEO, as well as other marketing solutions. The dynamic interface offered by these website builders simplifies the task of shaping the ideas into a well functioning website.
It is significant to thoroughly examine each and every web designing firm to find the most suitable one out. If you are looking to hire a web design company, consider the below-mentioned points.
1. Portfolio: The portfolio of a website design company provides you insight within the designing pattern and the project type executed by the top web designers. It is also an apt way to identify their strengths and vulnerabilities, enabling you to weigh their candidature. A portfolio further highlights the credibility of the web design agency in fulfilling their clients' requirements as well as their expertise in designing sites for various industries.
2. Client Reviews: Nowadays, most companies publish feedback and recommendations given to them by their clients. This allows other service seekers to analyze their candidature for their projects. Check out the testimonials and reviews offered to the shortlisted web design agency to analyze their reputation amongst clients as well as the web design firm's work methods and service quality. You must traverse third-party review and rating platforms, such as GoodFirms, to obtain genuine customer evaluation.
3. Budget: Traditionally, the expense of an entire web design project borders on the features and functionality integrated into the site. However, factors such as responsive web design, User Interface, and User Experience, as well as the incorporation of other systems such as CMS and SEO plays a vital role in determining the final cost of the project.
4. Latest Trends: Web designers must comprehend current design trends and be capable of implementing the same within the site. Creating an intuitive design does not just appeal to the visitors but also allows them to move from one location to another flawlessly, ensuring conversion. Moreover, incorporating the latest designing trends offer businesses a competitive edge over their opponents.
Businesses must check out review platforms like GoodFirms while searching for the best web design company. GoodFirms have ranked companies after analyzing all listed companies on various factors like client reviews, market penetration, experience in industry, web UI & UX and web creativity.
Our ‘Research’ section holds the list of top companies. If you think your web design company deserves a spot on this list, share the details about the firm with us!