- Access Control
- Compliance Management
- Data Management
- Multiple Data Sources
- Web Services
It's easy to use and no coding experience is required
Our company RealPeopleFinder has been using Zapier for 5 years now. We use Zapier scheduling software. We use this software daily across our entire company to automate our recurring tasks and any manual task that Zapier supports.
- A comprehensive collection of contemporary apps is available.
- Unless you are scripting, no coding experience is required.
- It is both inexpensive and scalable.
- There are so many integrations.
- It's easy to use. The user interface is straightforward, guiding you through the process.
- There's always one obscure program that they don't support natively.
- There is no synchronization of two-way workflows. Some rule-based automation necessitates the use of third-party services.
- There is no native iOS app.
Zapier integrations have great potential to further up your automation game
Lots of integrations
Great tool and helps with overall efficiency
Pros: Love that it can be integrated with so many different things.
Cons: Initial use was a little cumbersome
Pros: Super easy to use. Step by step guidance. very powerful and reliable. great interfaces.
Cons: It can get a little expensive if you have too many integrations.
Cons: Could be easier to set up
Overall Experience: Very good
Pros: Awesome for automation
Cons: Hard to understand
- Cloud Hosted
- Help Guides