Best Virtual Tour Software
Discover the best Virtual Tour Software for your business, summarized exclusively by GoodFirms.
Every buyer wishes to have a virtual tour of the property before even visiting it on-site. The availability of affordable and reliable virtual tour tools in the market has turned out to be a blessing for real estate business owners. The best virtual tour software for real estate can empower your team to create an appealing tour of the property within a couple of hours.
What Is Virtual Tour Software?
Virtual tour software is a comprehensive set of tools designed to create and share informative, interactive virtual visualizations (tours) and 360-degree panoramic views with ease. With virtual tour software, real estate businesses can easily create, upload, and share virtual tours to attract prospective customers and gain a competitive advantage. The software also allows businesses to enhance their branding by integrating the tours with customized images, text, audio, video, immersive (VR) displays, maps, etc., for a mesmerizing experience.
What Tools Does a Virtual Tour Software Offer?
A reliable virtual tour software includes all the tools and features you need to create, share, and view virtual tours. It typically offers panoramas (360-degree streaming), hotspots, voice-over/audio, quick publishing, social sharing, drag & drop, scene navigation, file storage/recovery, auto-responsiveness, tour modes, custom branding, reporting/analytics, photo gallery, floor plans/maps, virtual reality, and more.
How to Choose the Best Virtual Tour Software?
GoodFirms’ expertise and experience can simplify the complex task of choosing the best virtual tour software system for you. We have performed extensive research and comprehensive analysis to handpick this list of the best virtual tour software.
If you are looking for a simple yet efficient virtual tour solution, check the below list of top virtual tour software for real estate and explore the prominent features, reviews, and pricing information of each. For a better search, leverage the filters for required features, your business size, pricing model, deployment type, and more.
List of Best Virtual Tour Software for Real Estate
- Create real estate virtual tours that sell
Kuula is an easy-to-use and budget friendly solution for 360 virtual tours of properties. Build Virtual Tours that will impress your clients, generate leads and boost sales!Kuula supports photos from all major 360 cameras as well as DSLR photos stitched in panoramic software ... learn more about Kuula"Kudos to Kuula!"Brian PughVISIT WEBSITEFree TrialN/AEntry Level Price$16 per Month
- Fusion Virtual Tours & Property Sites: A Powerful Photo, Video, 360 Panorama & Media Playback Engine
RTV's Fusion virtual tour system was created for professional photographers looking to offer only the very best end product to a real estate agent or a local business owner. Fusion generates beautiful virtual tours and property websites. Users are able to upload 1080 HD video, still photos, 360 panoramas, 360 videos, embed matterport and other 3D productions, insert floor plans, create full walkth... learn more about Fusion"To be the best you must work with the best."Rick RickardVISIT WEBSITEFree Trial30 daysEntry Level Price$99 per One-time
- Shoot & build your own virtual tours
Make your OWN virtual tours Quick & Easy with My360. Really let your potential client, guest or family member immerse themselves in what you have to show them. The My360 software has 100’s of great features including: White Label Tours Floor Plans Pop-Ups Video & Image insertion Contact Forms CTA Buttons and much more. Choose the software that suits your business best & spice up ... learn more about My360"Great experience. "Sergio IturbeVISIT WEBSITEFree Trial14 daysEntry Level Price$40 per Month
- Create Share and discovers Virtual Tours
The #1 Tool For Virtual Tour Klapty is the ultimate platform that allows everyone to create, share and discovers virtual tours. It is the easiest solution on the market trusted by 40'000 users over 166 countries. With Klapty you can create a virtual tour from any device (360 cameras, smartphone, drone, DSLR, etc.) and share it worldwide. One game changer of Klapty is that users gain a lot of vi... learn more about Klapty"Helpful for Real Estate Business"Gelvin Louis
- 360º Virtual Tour Software
CloudPano.com is a 360 Virtual Tour Software. It makes the creation, hosting and sharing of 360 VR simple. Upload your 360 photos and share a 360 VR experience with anyone in the world. Marketing in virtual reality is simple with CloudPano. ... learn more about CloudPano"CloudPano Review"Faares QuadriVISIT WEBSITEFree Trial120 daysEntry Level Price$49 per Month
- The best Virtual Tours Software in Australia.
Virtual Tours Creator is a 360 virtual tour software for real estate sales and property managers that lets you create and publish tours within 15 minutes on MOBILE for as little as $5 per property. Interactive floorplans, Info points, and URL links, FREE VR tour, FREE video tutorials. Great Australia based support and FREE One-on-One training. FREE custom branding ! Win more vendors, drive qu... learn more about Virtual Tours Creator"Great tool for property management listings"Robert Paridis, PRINCIPAL at Laing & SimmonsVISIT WEBSITEFree Trial180 daysEntry Level Price$13.70 per Month
- Make magical virtual tours in minutes with Panoroo
A picture speaks a thousand words, a 360° Virtual Tour will help sell the property like no other. It closes faster and saves you time because only seriously interested buyers will call you, those window shoppers will just look and leave! It gets you more qualified leads. When you get a call, you know you are getting serious. It saves you money. Driving to get the keys from the owner, and showing ... learn more about Panoroo"Panoroo easy to use for virtual house"Josh TayVISIT WEBSITEFree Trial14 daysEntry Level Price$10 per Month
- The Most Powerful Virtual Event Platform
Samaaro is a powerful software platform designed to help organizations host scalable, secure, and effective virtual events for a global audience. Samaaro's unique features & versatility allow it to host a variety of Virtual Events such as Virtual conferences, Virtual Summits, Virtual Fairs, Virtual Exhibitions & more. Samaaro was designed to be completely customizable, enabling brands to make the... learn more about Samaaro"Unique, Innovative and User Friendly Product"Ashwin Narayanan
- Virtual Tour Creator for Immersive Experiences
DiveIn Studio is user-friendly software to create, edit, and share 360° virtual tours. To guarantee fully immersive experiences, you can add hotspots such as navigation, image, link, among others. Each tour has a unique link that allows you to share it through social media and send it to your email marketing campaigns. All virtual tours will be hosted in the DiveIn cloud and can be embedded in yo... learn more about DiveIn Studio"Great Virtual Tour Creator to Boost your Business"Nydia MedinaVISIT WEBSITEFree Trial30 daysEntry Level Price$0 per Month
- 360 Virtual Tours with Immersive Virtual Reality
360 ° virtual tours with immersive virtual reality. Quick creator of virtual tours for real estate, hotels, museums or just a place. VR player with smooth transitions and animations. WeboBook provides a powerful and free web API through which you can integrate the creation and visualization of virtual tours directly into your site. You can try WeboBook completely free of charge, we offer free tou... learn more about WeboBook"Great software"Iliqn Yanchev
- Professional home design software
Planoplan is a professional home design software that you can master within two hours. No courses are required to start to work with the tool. A professional designer will need several hours to learn the software. And a beginner will feel assured and comfortable after a day of work with the software. Build real 3D renderings and 2D floor plans in accurate measurements for free. Experience your ro... learn more about Planoplan"Planoplan is the best 3D architecture "David Alonge
- Professional virtual tour software leading in panoramic and VR innovation
Create interactive 360º virtual tours in the most easy and pleasant way: 360º views (panoramas), 360º videos, embedded sounds, videos and photos, floorplans and fully customizable frames. Start telling actual stories with multifunctional hotspots and clickable objects that your audience discovers when walking through the tour. New 3D transition effect and unique features, such as Animated Panor... learn more about 3DVista Virtual Tour Pro"Brillint "Joel Daniel Hugo
- Another fall, another turned page...
iAriv is a passionate Virtual tour company where realtors/photographers can upload 360 tours . We are the best virtual tour company in USA where photographers market their virtual tours to their customers and fans. Visit us at www.iariv.com Products 360 photography, virtual tours, 360 degree virtual tour... learn more about iAriv Tours"Very Nice Support and features"saumy vermaVISIT WEBSITEFree TrialN/AEntry Level Price$9 per Month
- FREE VIRTUAL TOURS FOREVER
EyeSpy360™ is The World's No.1 Self-Service Virtual Tour Platform, Offering Free and Pro Plans for Use Both in Property and Mass-Market. Our patent-pending workflow enables users to take 360° photos within seconds, upload and create fully immersive tours within minutes and distribute across multi-platforms instantaneously. ... learn more about Eyespy360VISIT WEBSITEFree TrialN/AEntry Level Price$13.99 per Month
- Virtual Tours Made Simple
Roundme is the world's most hassle free 360º panorama publishing and virtual tour authoring platform.Roundme is the ultimate virtual tour creator and 360° panoramic photography platform for building immersive stories. ... learn more about RoundmeVISIT WEBSITEFree Trial30 daysEntry Level Price$8.25 per Month
- "The easiest way to create virtual tours"
SeekBeak allows you to create interactive 360° / panoramic images and virtual tours with your mobile device or desktop computer. Use powerful enterprise level features, track success with in-depth analytics, collaborate with team members across the world and much more, all without leaving your web browser ... learn more about SeekbeakVISIT WEBSITEFree Trial14 daysEntry Level Price$7.99 per Month
- It allows you to publish your panoramic images
Pano2VR allows you to publish your panoramic images within minutes. No matter what type of project you’re working on, whether, a gigapixel panorama or virtual tours with hundreds of nodes, Pano2VR will help you to quickly get your project up and running on the desktop as well as mobile devices. ... learn more about Pano2vr
- It supports Self-Hosting on your own domain
It’s the most reliable & advanced 360 viewer. No deny !Very strong engine, so great that none of non-KRpano services out there can stand a chance The only choice for professional photographers who looking for high performance and high quality rendering option to turn their photo into rich & interactive Virtual Tour ... learn more about Lapentor
- Virtual Tours Software for Real Estate Professionals!
Our 10 years’ experience in virtual tours combined with a user-friendly platform, revolutionary designs and highly efficient marketing features will help real estate professionals – Agents and Photographers - gain the edge and generate the leads that they need. ... learn more about TourwizardVISIT WEBSITEFree TrialN/AEntry Level Price$15.98 per Month
- The emotions into your virtual tour.
Tourmake amplifies the potentialities of Google Street View by providing to Google trusted photographers a new interface with innovative and customizable elements for booking services. Sign up if you're a trusted photographer or contact your nearest trusted photographer. ... learn more about Tourmake
- Create 360° virtual tours of any place
Is an online service that allow you upload your own 360 images and use them to create fascinating 360° virtual tour.No installation required, is easy like share a link.Cheaper than hire a professional photographer or programmer.You can add photos, videos, sounds, links and text. ... learn more about Paneek
- Unique experiences for your brand with Augmented Reality.
We are specialists in diverse disciplines, from the creation of entertainment games and attractions, to the emission of advertisements with augmented reality and virtual reality. VIUR is a VR / AR company located in Mexico, with offices in the EE. UU. Each of our services has a common interest: to offer an incredible and effective work for our clients, as well as the mission of changing the ... learn more about VIUR
- Virtual reality for all creative minds
OpenSpace3D is a free and open-source platform, designed to create virtual and augmented-reality applications or games. If you are a 3D artist, a designer, a lab researcher, or just someone with a lot of passion and curiosity, you don’t need software development skills to use our platform.... learn more about OpenSpace3D
- A 360° media viewer for the modern web
Marzipano Tool generates a virtual tour from a set of panoramas and allows you to export it as a web application that can be deployed as-is or used as a boilerplate for more advanced projects. Requires Firefox or Chrome.... learn more about Marzipano
- An easy way to create and publish virtual tours
Makevt is a Cloud service, so you don’t need to keep files on your computer. You also don’t need to install anything. With Makevt you can create polygonal and image hotspots without any problem. It has templates for the most common types of hotspots: transitions between scenes, links, pop-up images, text. You can view, edit or delete hotspots in list mode. You can use a transition scheme for a... learn more about Makevt
- Go Straight to creating your virtual tour
Vtility is an online virtual tour software for creating online virtual tours. You don't have to be a professional photographer or a web developer to create unlimited virtual tours. You can design your virtual tours online, for real estate, education, and business, without any special equipment or software packages. Our virtual tours are mobile and tablet friendly and based on the cloud. If you nee... learn more about Vtility
- 3D virtual tours that win listings!
Matterport 3D Showcase is a better real estate virtual tour: an immersive, 360º virtual experience that engages buyers, delights sellers and wins you listings. It is unlike any other real estate virtual tours. It's the most realistic, immersive way to experience a property online. With the Matterport system, you can create 3D virtual tours with ease.... learn more about Matterport 3D ShowcaseVISIT WEBSITEFree TrialN/AEntry Level Price$9.99 per Month
- Virtual tours & 360° panoramas - place 360° panoramas, create virtual tours.
The true virtual tours & 360° panoramas - place 360° panoramas, create real virtual tours, combine panoramas and tours into collections, improve the quality of your work!... learn more about TrueVirtualTours
- Video Virtual Tours Have Never Been This Easy to Create & Share
VidBoto creates real videos from your still photos. Video is a native social media file format, which means if you want to get maximum exposure on social media, your slideshows must be in video format. Native formats are always preferred when sharing on social media.... learn more about VidBotoVISIT WEBSITEFree TrialN/AEntry Level Price$1 per One-time
- Virtual reality collaboration software, Sit next to each other from across the world
Virtual reality collaboration software. Use your webcam to be present without a headset Screenshare any app or window from your computer Upload 3d models + 2D images, videos, and PDFs ... learn more about Spatial
- Breathe Life into Your Work, Bridge the gap between design and reality
Enscape serves Architects, Designers, Interior architects, Engineers, BIM managers, BIM coordinators, Retail planners, and many more. Virtual reality and real-time rendering plugin for Revit, SketchUp, Rhino, ArchiCAD and Vectorworks. 85 out of the top 100 architecture companies use Enscape. With just one click, you can start Enscape and within seconds walk through your fully rendered project -... learn more about EnscapeVISIT WEBSITEFree Trial14 daysEntry Level Price$58 per Month
- Our typical user is a realtor or professional photographer.
Our typical user is a realtor or professional photographer. Creates 360 virtual tours with your smartphone, including dollhouses, 2D floorplans, image retouching, and virtual staging. ... learn more about AsteroomVISIT WEBSITEFree TrialN/AEntry Level Price$19.90 per Month
- The Ultimate Realtor Companion Online Virtual Tour solution
Our solution finds its highest potential in real estate showcasing. But our editor can be used to make nice Virtual Tour of the daily life: event, party, celebration, sports, entertainment,... Easiest and fastest way to create stunning interactive online 360 degree virtual tours. ... learn more about 360tovisitVISIT WEBSITEFree TrialN/AEntry Level Price$9.99 per Month
- photographer,advertizement ,real estate,hotel ,media
Photographer,advertizement ,real estate,hotel ,media Virtual tour creation software for professionals that helps build real 360-degree view videos and allows publishing online or offline. ... learn more about Tourweaver
- real estate agents, real estate brokers, real estate associations, real estate offices
Online softward to create a virtual tour, e-flyer and video in under 15 minutes. VirtualTourCafe offers over a dozen property website designs to choose from including Premium Tour Themes to market your listings for the greatest exposure and lead capture. Have a real estate office, brokerage or association with 10 to 10,000 members/associates? We have an automated solution for you! Our EZ-AutoTour ... learn more about VirtualTourCafeVISIT WEBSITEFree TrialN/AEntry Level Price$125 per Month
- Create your own 360 tour in only a few steps!
Build360Tours makes it possible to easily create your own browser-based 360 virtual tour. We aim to serve small- and mid-sized companies and organisations, providing them with a low cost solution to offer their own online 360 tour. ... learn more about Build360ToursVISIT WEBSITEFree TrialN/AEntry Level Price$4999 per Year
- Photographers, content creators, restaurants, hotels, hospitals, schools/education.
Panoskin offers users the ability to post virtual tours to Google as well as a custom tour with CTA and analytics from your Google tour. ... learn more about PanoskinVISIT WEBSITEFree Trial10 daysEntry Level Price$20 per Month
- VR Editor Features, Embed & Customization Options, advanced Embed Options, Security & Performance.
Theasys builds the most powerful and flexible tools for anyone to create and publish a 360° Virtual Tour. Whether your are a Real Estate Agent, 360° photographer, web designer, hotelier or travel agency, Theasys' Application with its unmatched functionality, ease of use and professional approach helps you create the most beautiful & elegant panoramic tours for your users. Thousands of individua... learn more about TheasysVISIT WEBSITEFree TrialN/AEntry Level Price$23.99 per Month
- Create, share & talk virtually On your smartphone with our apps
Create, share & talk virtually On your smartphone with our apps. LiveTour - #1 Rated Virtual Tour Platform Loved by tens of thousands of users in 180+ countries! Phone Capturing Stunning Quality Easy & Fast Editing Excellence Best Value for Money... learn more about LiveTourVISIT WEBSITEFree TrialN/AEntry Level Price$5 per Month
- We want to enable everyone to create and use VR
Do it Yourself VR - The VR-Suite is a professional software solution for the creation and playback of 360 based VR presentations. Quickly combine 360 videos and 360 photos to an interactive presentation. Embed multimedial slideshows, 3D objects, sounds and multiple-choice tests. The presentations can be viewed with Apps for PC, MAC, HMDs and smart devices or optional as Web-Export in any browser. ... learn more about VR-Suite
- Automatically generate virtual tours for your real estate
We mainly offer our services to real estate agencies but also to building promoters, photographers and particulars. Real estate software to create virtual tours. The new way to show your portfolio of properties from anywhere and at any time. ... learn more about FloorfyVISIT WEBSITEFree TrialN/AEntry Level Price$28.65 per Month
- Fully modular and scalable virtual and mixed reality solution for healthcare.
Retirement Homes Hospice Care Long Term Care Home Care Community Centre Clinics Hospice Care Nursing Homes Fully modular and scalable virtual and mixed reality solution for healthcare. ... learn more about Reality Well
- Software For training refinery Operators.
For training refinery Operators. Fully interactive and immersive training simulation software for oil refinery operators. ... learn more about Phenomatics Virtual Reality
- Your Tool to Explore the World of Virtual Reality
Create virtual reality projects without code or prior knowledge. Present them in you self-branded apps on every relevant VR-device. mobfish GmbH is a start-up with its headquarters in the heart of Braunschweig, Germany. Its mission is to shape the digital future in the realm of Virtual Reality.... learn more about mobfish VR STUDIOVISIT WEBSITEFree TrialN/AEntry Level Price$58.47 per Month
- A Perfect 3D Home Design Software Solution
Cadsoft is an award winning developer of Building Information Modeling (BIM) solutions for: Builders & Remodelers Architectural Designers LBM Dealers & Suppliers Developed for the residential & light commercial sectors, our programs are true BIM solutions that take you from concept to construction in one, seamless environment. Its easy to create a digital 3D model, and derive automatic elevations,... learn more about EnvisioneerVISIT WEBSITEFree Trial30 daysEntry Level PriceContact Vendor
- Easily Create & Publish Virtual Tours with VRdirect
VRdirect enables SMEs a simple entry into creating Virtual Reality projects with internal staff. Big companies and corporations can operate own internal VR platforms with VRdirect. The VRdirect platform is the easiest solution to create and publish Virtual Reality projects. There are no expert skills needed. ... learn more about VRdirectVISIT WEBSITEFree Trial30 daysEntry Level Price$22.51 per Month
- Introduction to buyer’s guide for Virtual Tour Software
- What is a Virtual Tour?
- Why is virtual tour growing in popularity?
- What are the applications of Virtual Tours?
- What are the types of Virtual Tours?
- What is Virtual Tour Software?
- Where is Virtual Tour Software prominently used?
- How do businesses benefit from Virtual Tour Software?
- What are the features of Virtual Tour Software?
- What are the Advantages of Virtual Tour Software?
- What is the average price of Virtual Tour software?
- How to Choose the right Virtual Tour Software for your Business?
- Why consider GoodFirms' list of top Virtual Tour Software?
Introduction to buyer’s guide for Virtual Tour Software
Whether it is travel related to cultural immersion, business-related purposes, or even purely entertainment and sightseeing activities, travel aficionados dot the globe. Heritage and historical sites are great attractions these days. However, people also need to visit schools for admission spread across geographies, business centers for work-related activities, and real estate properties.
All the above require a significant amount of travel. So what happens when you can not transport yourself to a destination owing to multiple reasons such as money, time, and even health-related issues? Thanks to the advent of technology, those unable to travel to these places need not fret any longer - the location will come to you remotely in the comfort of your home or office.
This process is called a Virtual Tour. This buyer’s guide delves into the features and advantages of virtual tour software and highlights the key reasons for your business to have one. Explore the many versions of the virtual tour platforms on GoodFirms’ dedicated page and make the right choice for your business!
What is a Virtual Tour?
First coined in 1994, virtual tour systems have Colin Johnson to thank after he created a 3-dimensional render of Dudley castle - as it was in the 16th Century - in England. Since then, virtual tours have undergone multiple transformations and innovations and are the fine-tuned product that we use today.
It is a simulation or virtual recreation of a location, room, building, or monument. We can create virtual tours using still images or videos stitched together to form one unified experience. Sound effects - music, narration - and even text-based information generally accompany the videos.
So, how can one enjoy a Virtual Tour? You can use virtual tour software on devices of any size (desktop, laptop, mobile, tablet). There are Virtual Reality (VR) headsets that offer immersive tours along with site information using geoinformatics.
Why is virtual tour growing in popularity?
Planning a tour of a location is often a headache. You need to make schedules match between different individuals participating, and then make sure that disturbance during the trip is minimal.
Besides offering a realistic experience, virtual tours tend to be far more effective in giving people a hands-on experience of the destination with latent information of use.
However, that’s not all. Here are some significant reasons why virtual tours have exploded in popularity -
- Cheaper than an on-site visit: Simulated tours can be conducted with the comfort of your own home, on a computer device, by paying a nominal sum. It nullifies the expense incurred on multiple travel modes, hotel stays, commissions and charges, and other miscellaneous costs. Also, the experience is as authentic as the original!
- Pace Yourself: A virtual tour, once booked, can be conducted at one’s own pace within a period. The experience of a location is not hindered owing to timing, crowds, or even the behest of a fast-moving tour guide/agent.
- Interactive and Informative Tours: Programmers can integrate a lot of information into a virtual tour. The data is available and spread out in the form of snippets associated with specific spatial points on the location grid. The user can scroll over to these points and interact with the image, to get the necessary information. It is a common tactic seen in virtual tours of archeologically significant locations.
- Accessibility: Virtual tour software and devices are straightforward to set up and use. The total time to sign-in and immerse yourself takes less than two minutes. Added to this, they can be accessed on the move or while remaining stationary.
- In-Depth user views: Some users prefer to scan every square centimeter of a location to ensure they are comfortable with the information they have gleaned. In the case of business viewers, particularly real estate, users will zoom and scan the images to ensure there is no irregularity.
- Countless repetitions: Missed out on parts of the tour? No problems, you can re-scroll or navigate back to the point you skipped almost instantly to get a fresh perspective of the area. You can do this for multiple locations, any number of times.
What are the applications of Virtual Tours?
With the explosion of computing capability in smaller devices, creating and participating in a virtual tour has become extremely simple. Today, virtual tours find rich applications in a variety of industries.
One of the biggest gainers of the virtual tour boom has been the tourism industry. Many companies - travel operators and fully-fledged businesses - offer people unable to travel a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to experience exotic locations as part of virtual tour packages. It includes hotel rooms as well.
Another beneficiary is the education industry, particularly universities. They offer international students seeking admission a chance to experience the campus before finalizing entry to a particular institution. Virtual tour setups may be adapted to showcase elements of human and animal anatomy for better understanding by students at top medical schools. With the boom in online education, institutes in various streams are using virtual tour software to augment the practical experience with virtual know-how and in-depth analysis.
The real estate industry is not further behind, either. Developers provide would-be buyers tours of model houses and apartments virtually so that the purchase decision is quicker. Businesses may also want to purchase real estate or structures (e.g., factories, warehouses, etc.) at a particular site. They may tour these facilities virtually before striking a deal.
Interior designers use virtual tour software to show clients the work they have completed - or even on-going projects - without disturbing other house owners. It builds trust within the interested parties. Even entertainment companies have jumped onto the virtual tour bandwagon, offering fans customized tours of sets of famous movies and/or popular TV series when recording. In this fashion, users feel a part of the show themselves.
Nowadays, virtual tours are conducted by automobile and manufacturing companies, willing to showcase their products to the rest of the world. Product concept unveiling as well as launches have vast audiences remotely, who can experience the products first hand through tours. These audiences could then potentially turn into immediate customers.
Virtual tours find employment throughout industries, e.g., advertising and marketing and museum tours. Their application is deriving new benefits.
What are the types of Virtual Tours?
You may look at everyday examples, like Google Street View, and believe its format is the most popular form of virtual tours. However, there exist classification types for these simulated tours based on camera angles and the ultimate objective of the trip. They are as follows:
- 360 or Panoramic Tours: One of the most common forms of virtual tours, a panoramic tour, is composed of numerous images of a location patched together to form one coherent representation around a point called the no-parallax point. It gives us a rotating view of the entire site.
- Interactive Floor Plan Tours: As the name suggests, this form of a virtual tour is employed by real estate developers to give users an in-depth experience (architectural layout) of what houses will look like once completed. It combines still images with interactive elements to help users navigate around a simulated environment of their homes, through computer designed floor plans.
- Video Tours: This type of virtual tour uses a camera in video mode to capture the experience of a person or entity walking through a location at a particular speed. Filming the entire place occurs between different fixed points. It doesn’t offer the solidity of a panoramic view, but the integration of interactive elements and accompanying text or narration makes it an enjoyable experience.
- Still Photo or Photo Gallery Tours: These tours are a collection of still images that involve users browsing through to glean more information about a product or service. They are generally one dimensional and have minimal interactive elements.
What is Virtual Tour Software?
The growth of virtual tours has spawned primarily owing to the software that makes it possible to experience it over multiple devices. It is called a Virtual Tour Software.
Virtual Tour Software helps represent a location virtually for a user, in multiple modes such as 360 degree or panoramic mode, video mode, and photo mode. 3d virtual tour software can be adapted to multiple devices for various industries all over the globe. Virtual tour tools help businesses create immersive experiences for users to enjoy remotely, within cost-effective means.
Virtual softwares can be combined with virtual reality tools to offer users a one of a kind experience in different locations. The best virtual tour software helps you create, curate, improve, and optimize offerings for users.
Where is Virtual Tour Software prominently used?
Does your business operate in the real estate industry where customer experience and retention go hand in hand? Or perhaps you are a part of a university admissions committee trying to attract students from far away places - nationally and internationally. Or maybe yours is just a business that explores the possibility of giving your customers an authentic remote experience.
Well, virtual tour software has all the answers to your problems. The 360 virtual tour software is a popular choice for organizations in the real estate industry. Users are given a tour through their locality of residence as well as the house itself in almost life-like clarity.
Museum tours use 3d virtual tour software to give hundreds and thousands of guests an in-depth representation of the structure’s history through interactive content embedded within. As mentioned earlier, western universities are turning to virtual tours to help students acclimatize with their possible alma maters.
The travel and tourism industry has benefitted like no other. Adventure sports and trekking companies have turned to virtual tours to help audiences take in breath-taking views from dangerous terrains, all from the safety of their homes. Virtual tours of monuments, historic natural formations, and even exotic stays have become the norm.
How do businesses benefit from Virtual Tour Software?
Consumers are the lifeline of any business - but in industries such as real estate or tourism, the dependence on individual customers is acute. However, with the proliferation of virtual tour software, many businesses are now beginning to see the benefits.
Virtual tours offer customers a realistic view of the brand and its offerings at their convenience. Organizations can brand individual products within tours so that prospective buyers, such as in real estate, may get the first-hand experience of the company’s products virtually. It leads to a firmer brand name and better consumer referrals.
One of the fundamental advantages of virtual tour platforms is the ability for businesses to reach out to consumers spread across geographical areas, thereby increasing their penetration. The experiences are easy to craft,, and businesses also have the option to make it as customized and personalized as possible.
The better a customer experiences a product, the faster he/she is drawn to purchasing it. Businesses can also benefit from a shortened sales cycle through virtual tour software, leading to better ROI. The investment made into virtual tour software can be used to cover hundreds of users or buyers.
Using virtual tour tools, companies can express their full range of products and services, proving to be one of the most effective marketing and communication channels.
What are the features of Virtual Tour Software?
Today, virtual tours are vastly employed and serve as a revenue-generating arm of the marketing wing for many organizations. However, to ensure the tour offerings are up to standard, the 3d virtual tour software must be replete with the best features. Some of them are as follows -
- Drag and Drop: Add any number of interactive elements of different styles of virtual tours as needed.
- Immediate Publishing and Sharing: Push the virtual tour links across various social media platforms or bespoke publishing avenues for users to sign up and have an enlightening experience.
- 360-degree site stream: An innovative digital solution, this feature integrates virtual reality into tours to present users with an ever-changing landscape around them. The site’s streaming is consistent, and interactive elements make users feel in-situ.
- Hotspots: This feature is central to a virtual tour system - it helps integrate links, notes, and other snippets of information into the tour.
- Voice Over: Add narration, music, and other audio forms into the tour to make it more interactive.
- Scene Navigation: Get users all the information they need, like a virtual map, to navigate the entire tour in an orderly sequence and not in a haphazard manner.
- File Storage and Recovery: Integration with cloud data storage to ensure files are readily available at any time.
- Auto-Responsiveness: Adjust tour to size and specifications of the screen size on which the virtual tour software is running.
- Payment Gateways: The 360 virtual tour software you will use to attract users must have integrated payment gateways so users can not only purchase the experience but also add integrations on the application without navigating away.
- Tour Modes: You should be able to program locations in the virtual tour software so that a 360 virtual tour, 3d virtual tour, video tours, and photo tours are readily available for users to experience.
- Branding: Use the custom branding option to highlight your company’s name and tagline as front and center of the user experience.
- Reporting and Analysis: Use the analytics dashboard to assess user and software statistics. Reporting creates visualized data reports for easy analysis and improvement.
- Photo Button: Ensure users get the opportunity to click realistic photographs of monuments, settings, or real estate locations during the tour.
- Enlarge and Email: Virtual tour links can be emailed to clients who have purchased it, from where the buyer can open up a more interesting experience of the tour.
- Map Button: Locate specific businesses or places on a map during the tour.
What are the Advantages of Virtual Tour Software?
Whether free virtual tour software or paid versions, there is no doubt that these digital innovations are beneficial to businesses and customers. Some of their advantages are as follows.
- Ubiquitous (can be used anywhere)
- Increases Visitor Retention
- Builds a broader customer base thanks to personalized interactions on the virtual tour building platform
- The software is easy to scale
- Data analytics can accurately show customer drop-off rates, tour popularity, and content integration needs
- Better SEO performance of the business (Local and World Wide Web)
- Increased sales rates (particularly in real estate)
- Realistic representation of company sites
- Considerably money-efficient to implement, which also contributes to better ROI
- Can be used to increase employee engagement and employer branding
- Easy to use and share virtual tour links
What is the average price of Virtual Tour software?
The price of the best virtual tour software is dependent on a variety of factors, not just limited to the popularity of the software, its features, or the brand that created the software.
If you need to go light on the wallet, then do not miss to check out a list of the best and open source virtual tour software. Real estate virtual tour software such as Lapentor and Round Me offer free versions of their software.
Real estate virtual tour software Enscape offers a two week trial on their paid version, while Virtual Tour Creator has a six-month trial period. Some affordable virtual tour solutions include Seekbeak ($11/month), Kuula ($12/month), and 360ToVisit ($9.99/month) and LiveTour ($5/month).
ViewPlex and Hauzd Engine are examples of mid-tier priced options at $47.49/month and $45/month. Build360 Tours charges a yearly fee of $49.99/year. More exclusive versions of the software are also available, which include Virtual Tour Cafe ($125/month). Fusion is software that charges a one-time price of $99. Viur charges users on a quote-basis.
How to Choose the right Virtual Tour Software for your Business?
While it is beneficial to make your mind up early in the buying process of a virtual tour system, the process is a lot more complicated due to the following factors you must consider before purchasing.
- Cost - Do not pay over the top for software with features you will not use regularly. Make sure you have plenty of options in your budget.
- Customer support - Even the best virtual tour software for real estate often needs an adjustment period and plenty of expertise while setting it up. Make sure apt service support is available to help you ease into the software.
- Security: Ensure the real estate virtual tour software is secure with no way for hackers to access sensitive geo-location or consumer data, especially with regards to payment.
- Features: You have to assess the overall feature set of such softwares and how it complements your business’s ambitions to move forward.
- Type -Different types of virtual tours have different types of dedicated software. It is up to the user to decide which form of a virtual tour he wants to implement - 360 virtual tour or photo tours - and then decide on the appropriate software.
Why consider GoodFirms' list of top Virtual Tour Software?
GoodFirms strives to help organizations achieve the best possible results using software that suits their purposes. This meticulously crafted buyer’s guide for virtual tour software has been created with the intention of providing prospective buyers with information on features, benefits, uses, and other important aspects of virtual tour systems.
Our information about all the software here is up to date, saving you the headache of multiple time-consuming checks. Be sure to check out our extensive software directory to find the right software to fit all your present and future business needs. What are you waiting for? Make your hassle-free choice on GoodFirms!