Arrible is a Ukrainian Game Development Studio
Our portfolio includes AA (Bold Point), AAA Crypto Games (Illuvium), and the best Ukrainian VR game of the year
- Game Development
- Crypto Game Development
- Augmented and Virtual Reality
- 2D Art
- 2D Animation
- Concept Art
- NFT Art
- 3D Art
- 3D Animation
- Mobile Development
The studio was established in 2016, now we have two offices located in Barcelona (Spain) and Odesa (Ukraine).
We use the following technologies/platforms:
- Unity, C#
- Unreal Engine, C++
- Mobile (Android, iOS)
- Vuforia, ARKit, ARCore
We focus on pushing the boundaries of your imagination. Utilizing Unity and Unreal game engine we follow creative designing and technically advance game development strategies. We develop futuristic games that can transform your game idea into reality.
Find us on:
- AR & VR Development
- Animation & Multimedia
- Game Development
- Small Business(< $10M)
- Medium Business($10M - $1B)
A positive, result-oriented team that knows the value of words and delivers projects on time.
The project budget was around $44,500, but the deadlines were running out, so it was necessary to do it not just with high quality, but also in a short time. The Arrible team coped with this task perfectly, the client was satisfied, and as far as I know, continues to work with them. The customer was pleased that the team told him how to do better and even cut some of his ideas. At the time of release, there were a minimum of bugs and warnings, which allowed the project to be launched on time.
- The quality of the code of the final product and a minimum of bugs
- Speed of communication and problem solving. I received responses even outside business hours.
- Customer focus. Helped with resolving issues after the project was delivered and after the warranty period expired.
- Do not send me large files in private messages, my phone is dying from them :)
Arrible Clients & Portfolios
- Zone of Avoidance
- Bold Point
- Fables of Fyra
- Mindfire Global