Company-X offers Silicon Valley level software savvy delivered with a Kiwi can-do attitude.
Founded in 2012 by software specialists David Hallett and Jeremy Hughes, Company-X immediately won contracts with New Zealand government departments and a Silicon Valley multinational. The team has grown to nearly 60. The Company-X team prides itself with experience in a wide range of technologies and languages and loves challenging problems.
Company-X is the Australasian reseller of RealWear head-mounted tablets.
Company-X ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ Asia Pacific, a list of the fastest-growing technology companies in the Asia Pacific region, in 2017, 2018 and 2019.
Company-X has won many awards:
- The Independent Software Vendor Award at the Reseller News Innovation Awards 2019.
- The Service Excellence and Global Operator awards at the 2018 Westpac Waikato Business Awards.
- Services Exporter of the Year category at the 2017 Air New Zealand Cargo ExportNZ Awards.
- Homegrown Innovators Independent Software Vendor Award at the 2018 Reseller News ICT Awards.
- The Roading Asset Management Innovation Award at the 2017 Road Infrastructure Management Forum.
- Auckland International College
- Canoe racing new zealand
- CityEdge Alliance
- IVS (Independent Verification Services)
- Industrial tube
- New Zealand Police
- Parking sense usa
- Waka Kotahai (New Zealand Transport Agency)
- AR & VR Development
- Software Development
- Web Designing (UI/UX)
- Small Business(< $10M)
- Large Business(> $1B)
- Medium Business($10M - $1B)