DeviQA is one of the global leaders in the Quality Assurance and Testing market since 2010. We are the finalist of the Software Testing Award in the nomination "Best Test Automation Project – Functional.". Twelve judges choose a few finalists among hundreds of participants around the globe.
Our offerings include QA process design and setup, responsibility for the quality of your project, automated testing for Web/mobile/API, end-to-end testing, user acceptance testing, functional UI automation, automated performance testing, integration testing, SDK test automation as well as full-cycle, performance/load, and stress testing, QA consultancy & Audit, etc.
With extensive expertise in such domains as healthcare, fintech, banking, cybersecurity, real estate, retail, social and media, education, and travel, we are fans of the integrated approach and the use of best practices during the implementation of complex solutions.
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 20000:2018
- ISO 27001:2013
Reliability, efficiency, and expertise are the core principles of the QA services provided by DeviQA. We pay close attention to the privacy and security of customer data storage and all intellectual property.
To prove that DeviQA is the right partner, we propose a high level of protection for you as our potential client consisting of making a quote, providing the references, conducting a free POC, and finally, a trial engagement.
- Medium Business
- Large Business
- Small Business
DeviQA Executive Interview
• QA process design and implementation
• Full-cycle testing
• Automated tests development for Web, Mobile, and API
• Performance, Load, Stress testing
• QA Audit
• Test documentation design, etc.
Our automated testing expertise encompasses more than 40+ test automation frameworks and solutions. We are fans of complete test ecosystem design (for instance, integration of automated tests with Jira + Slack + TestRail + Jenkins).
• The existence of the right testing process
• QA resources availability
• The current state of the application to be tested
• Presence of test documentation
• Mobile/Desktop OS versions
• Supported browsers
• Types of testing(manual, automated, performance, UI/UX, etc.)
• List of the environments
• Current development process
• Using well-proven test design techniques to maximize the effectiveness of the tests
• Prioritizing and performing the most critical tests first
• Having detailed and structured test documentation
• Reviewing requirements, architecture, design, interface specifications and other parts, which collectively comprise the test basis.
• Having enough skill set of engineers
• Automated activities which are reasonable to be automated
• Perform clear bug reports simplify the life
• The current state of the project
• Types of testing should be performed
• Availability of the QA resources
• The time frame for testing
• Testing requirements
• Number of test passes
• Environments and platforms
• Dedicated team
• Time and materials
• Fixed price
1) Is the project long term?
2) Is it a full-time workload?
3) How many people are required to do the job?
4) What type of tasks needs to be performed?
5) What kind of testing the client is particularly interested in?
DeviQA Clients & Portfolios
- All Services
- Testing Services
- Most Recent
- Rating: high to low
- Rating: low to high
Excellent automated testing Service
DeviQA > Experience working with QA out-stuff
Remote QA team that feels like in-house
DeviQA - Excellent Testing Service
QA on Comnexient
What is it about the company that you appreciate the most?
The consistency in the quality of services they offer and their professionalism. I can trust them.
Outstanding QA services for web and mobile apps
Thanks Anton for your review of our services!