Kobe Digital Overview
Kobe Digital is a programmatic marketing agency that designs, builds and manages cutting-edge campaigns for top companies around the world. Based in Los Angeles, we’re dedicated to serving our clients with personalized campaigns that focus on tapping into big data to hit big goals. Kobe Digital was built to do digital marketing the right way. That means doing business with honesty and integrity — and it means providing best-in-class digital marketing for best-in-class companies.
- Digital Marketing
- Web Designing (UI/UX)
- Web Development
Kobe Digital Reviews
Poor Design and Project Management, and Unsuitable Tools, with No Refund for Unfinished Work.
Kobe provided one, initial meeting with a few people who I did not work with again. Work was begun on the project by the content writer, who began describing the design in his content, which was posted page by page on Monday.com, which does not have revision or reviewing functionality. Kobe refused to begin the project with (industry-standard) wireframes, which would have provided a simple understanding of the two types of pages and messaging placement to both my team and theirs. Kobe next provided designs, via pdfs in email (i.e. no easy reviewing capability), that looked like simple template websites with no brand feel, according to many laypersons and professional web designers (and me too of course). At this point, with less than half of the work done, I cancelled the project.
Kobe unethically did not refund money for the half of the project that was unfinished.
- I did not appreciate anything after they unethically did not refund money for the half of the project that was unfinished.
- They could have begun the project with wireframes, used Google docs or equivalent for content collaboration, and used InVision (or Sketch, or other on
- The workflow was the weakest part of the whole, painful project. Their tools, including Monday.com for content review and emailed pdfs for design rev
- Kobe's design work looked like simple template websites with no brand feel, according to many laypersons and professional web designers (and me too).
The experience working with the Kobe team was very satisfying as they have thought things through before execution, so the task at hand would take a limited amount of time.
- The work ethics of the company is very much appreciated.
- Way they operate all in one synced up with no communication gap is very great to have in a team who’s handling your business.
- The pricing model of the company is a bit steep. If they could improve that maybe there is a room for a lot of customer acquisition.