OptiSol Business Solutions Overview
A Trusted digital transformation partner of global enterprises with expertise in Native Web and Mobile Applications, AI & ML services hosted on AWS and Azure Cloud, and product implementations.
We are a team of about 300+ Agile smart employees with a development center in India and global offices in the US, UK, Australia, Ireland, Sweden, and Dubai. We have been in operations for about 13+ years now and we have built about 500+ digital solutions. We have 200+ happy and satisfied clients across 24 countries.
We have been awarded a Bronze trophy at CII National competition on Digitization, Robotics & Automation (DRA) – Industry 4.0 - 2020.
We have been recognized under the Cloud Solutions category for 2019 at the 7th edition of Express IT awards as a runner-up.
We are a top-rated service provider in PeoplePerHour and have an excellent review and rated high on Clutch and Guru.
Our Key Differentiators are,
1. Consultative Engagement
2. Design Thinking
4. Tool Driven Approach
5. Competitive Pricing
6. Resource Expertise
We are a certified Microsoft Gold Partner and AWS Consulting Partner.
- Mobile App Development
- Software Development
- App Designing (UI/UX)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Other Services
- Testing Services
- Web Designing (UI/UX)
- Web Development
- IoT Development
- Medium Business($10M - $1B)
- Large Business(> $1B)
- Small Business(< $10M)
- Financial & Payments
- Healthcare & Medical
- Information Technology
- Transportation & Logistics
- Oil & Energy
OptiSol Business Solutions Reviews
What is it about the company that you appreciate the most?
OptiSol Business Solutions Executive Interview
I am one of the co-founders of OptiSol. As a Director of Operations, I work with my team to strategize, develop, and implement digital products and services for our clients worldwide. The products are multi-channel with web and mobile clients.
We started the company with a vision to be a corporation built with empowered human capital that engages in challenging opportunities across knowledge-based business practices.
Our mission is to be an outsourcing services partner providing optimized business solutions with delivery excellence to enterprises worldwide.
We are grateful to our clients, partners, and fellow OptiSolites for having grown from a two-member company in 2007 to a 250+ team of empowered people helping our clients innovate with Digital Products and Services.
“Joy Through Gratitude” is our mantra. We have groomed a talented team with a strong culture focused on learning, sharing, and customer success.
We have a proven methodology to launch MVPs. Our three-pillared approach of Design Thinking, Agile Processes, and Tool Driven development and collaboration ensure maximum success to our customers in implementing digital solutions.
We look for value creation and value addition in all the deliverables to our clients. In fact, our deliveries are measured through value addition rather than activity completion.
Our business model ensures maximum RoI for the clients as we help launch digital solutions quickly with the ability to iterate and scale based on the changing business scenarios.
Customer Advocacy is the key factor in our growth. Customer References and repeat businesses have kept our new business flows stronger. About 60% of our clients are from repetitive customers. In the rest 40%, about 20% are from customer references and 20% from our inside Sales team.
We promote launching a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) quickly to get end-user feedback and then build iteratively, adding more value to the products. On average, we launch MVPs in 6 to 8 weeks, depending on the complexity of the solution.
The backend implementation is equally important, especially if it involves ML models, microservices, etc. On average, we can say about 60% of the time would be spent on frontend development. This is true in the case of a JS-based web client as well.
We insist on Android or iOS native if the launch is going to be on only one of the platforms, for obvious reasons. In addition, we should also consider third-party integrations, SDKs, and their compatibility before deciding on hybrid platforms.
Demonstrating Value to the end-users and keeping them engaged will be a key attribute to keep the business on mobile applications. Using proper analytics tools to evaluate application performance, usage and user behaviors, making frequent updates for matching user expectations, are key to keeping up the value and revenue from mobile applications.
OptiSol Business Solutions Clients & Portfolios
- Vision Point Systems
- US ecology
- Larsen & Toubro
- Power International Holding
- Machine Vantage