Rocket CRO Lab is a performance Digital Marketing agency focusing on Paid ads, email marketing automation and Conversion Rate Optimization. We work with 7-8 figures eCommerce brands and SaaS companies helping them increase AOV and cut the marketing costs by analyzing your business and finding the 'money-leaking' places on your website.
Rocket CRO Lab Executive Interview
As a result, we opened several directions, and gradually, as requests and our experience and capabilities arrived, we expanded the list of services and the team. So, in addition to CRO, our key competencies are working with paid tools (Google and Targeting ads), outbound marketing, web analytics, digital strategy, and consulting.
In addition to the management and operational tasks of the agency, my roles are communicating with clients, CRO projects, as well as participation in the development of strategies and consulting.
Not all clients have this information; in such cases, we can help them to form this basic brief.
- We position ourselves as a performance agency focused on results. Therefore we are very attentive to the data and try to set everything up. So from the start, the data is correctly collected, and we constantly work with it, interpreting it, drawing conclusions, and, most importantly, making changes!
- Competitors analysis, feedback from our customers, and previous personal experience showed that good advertising specialists could work on your project in agencies. But, in some cases, a strategist needs help with good execution. Sometimes intermediaries in the form of the account managers can interfere with communications. We call ourselves “boutique agency” as we are small, we don’t have account managers and communicate directly with the client. Therefore, we consider the following important:
- Our experience, which many of us received working both on the client-side and the agency.
- No account managers and direct communication with a specialist who is maximally involved in the project.
- And also, fast and constant communication with the client - 9 out of 10 of our clients choose us because of good communication skills.
The next important service is Digital Marketing and the most popular services of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, etc. Many customers come to us with this request as the work of their previous agency does not suit them (mainly because they do not understand what the guys from the agency do, i.e., poor communication).
OutBound or email marketing is also a very cool service, which many customers underestimate, thinking that this is only a promotional mailing once a month or a week. While this tool can be configured in such a way that it automatically leads the client from the moment when he signed up for the news or passed the registration and until the time of purchase, continuous communication with the client within the framework of this tool can give an increase in conversion from 10 to 50%. More information and services we put in our credentials. Services that I mentioned above can be stand-alone, but if companies took the maximum effort to launch and work with these directions, this synergy could have a really good effect on their business.
Work on sales and client success direction; this is the ability to respond to requests from potential customers quickly. Apart from that, it is important to conduct correct and timely communication with the client, be honest, and give more to the client than you originally agreed. Also, deliver more quality services that give benefits to the customer. Thus, you will stay in constant contact with him, and the risk of losing him will be less.
It is important not to forget that many top tools are now striving for maximum automation. Google, for example, states that in the near future, the services of the agency for setting up advertising (though it’s not clear exactly which one yet) may no longer be needed. The system itself will determine all the necessary and important settings for the campaigns. In the agency, they see more the role of a strategist and a creative performer.
Currently, targeted ads and CRO show better results. But you also need to consider the number of touchpoints with the user. If once 3-4 touches were considered the norm, now even 7-10 are less. Therefore, often email marketing and remarketing can have a big impact on overall conversion.
Rocket CRO Lab Clients & Portfolios
Rocket CRO Lab Reviews
- All Services
- Digital Marketing
- Most Recent
- Rating: high to low
- Rating: low to high
Marketing strategy and execution
Digital marketing campaign launch and management
Overall we got great results in marketing activities, very flexible and effective ad campaign management. I recommend it to any business looking to increase performance.