SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a long yet faithful ladder to higher organic results for every business. That is what SEO has always been about and it is still the same! No change in that fundamental for sure. But certainly, the trends and tactics belonging to the domain of SEO evolve like every technical concept in the world of digital marketing. Each day, there is a new update in the Google algorithm. But the search engine optimizers being the ethical wizards use the SEO tools wisely to get their clients’ businesses rank higher on the search engines naturally despite the changes in the algorithm.
But how do they cope up with every new update? How do they deal with every new change in the algorithm of a search engine? How do they make their decisions on choosing the keywords? It is all in their minds that are empowered by their past experiences. Well, the team of GoodFirms conducted a survey of 100+ SEO companies/experts, asking them some mindful questions and analyzing their answers to get an overview of the world that is S-E-O!
The detailed findings obtained from this survey allowed GoodFirms to get some rich insights about the top inbound marketing priority; the must use tools in SEO; preferred strategy by the global clients amongst the traditional practices; the recommended tactic by SEO specialists to get quality backlinks and of course the topmost challenges faced by the SEO experts in everyday job. Need a glimpse of the research to get an idea of the context resulting in facts for the aforementioned queries?
Refer the below chart of the statistics obtained for the recommended tactics acquired from the global SEO agencies and professionals:
The research also let GoodFirms figure out the basic reason impelling users to leave a particular website and the average monthly cost of a basic SEO package offered by SEO companies globally. What’s more? The Google changes and regular updates in its algorithm is the dragon killing level of the SEO game that has to be figured out by SEO experts regularly. As one little change affects all the strategies applied in terms of keyword stuffing, content marketing, link building etc. and if not dealt with judiciously can result in the suspension of client web pages or penalization. So what’s the take of global SEO strategists on keeping up with the most popular and intelligent search engine like Google?
Read the overview of the survey underneath to get enlightened with one-lined answers for the above matters researched by GoodFirms:
- Growing organic traffic and content marketing tactics still remain the top inbound marketing priorities gaining the support of 44.6% and 42.7% respectively from global SEO companies/experts.
- The ‘must use’ tools of SEO including Webmasters of popular search engines like Google and Yahoo won the major support from 83.3% of the SEO specialists and the keyword planner on the runner-up position got 77.6% of the votes. Moreover, 56.7% of SEO experts highly recommended Moz to be used regularly for keyword research, link building, site audits, and page optimization insights. Also, 33% of the survey sharers pointed towards SEMrush for SEO analysis including website traffic information, keywords projected AdWords spend etc. In fact, Ahrefs got the same amount of support for competitive analysis, backlink research, content research, rank tracking and web monitoring.
- The majority of clients that is 60.7% to be exact, prefer the strategical combination of 'mostly SEO, some PPC' to be carried out for their businesses.
- Crafting link-worthy content and guest posting on websites with higher Domain Authority (DA) are the two most recommended tactics by one-third of the SEO professionals around the world to create high-quality backlinks.
- Proving the Return On Investment (ROI) to the stakeholders with 80.3% and ranking a single web page for multiple keywords with 66.7% of votes, turned out to be the top-most challenges faced by the SEOs globally.
- 100% of the survey participants agreed that the most prominent reason that impels the users to leave a website after landing on it from SERPs is slow loading time.
- The average cost of a basic SEO package for 10 keywords in a month including on-page optimization & off-page activities like content marketing and social media marketing is $633.
- 61.7% of the SEO companies/experts say that the Google change - 'Featured Snippet' has had the most significant impact on organic search results.
- The Google Algorithm updates - Panda & Penguin have highly affected the search engine rankings of the web pages according to an average of 36.35% of global SEO specialists.
To know and understand it all with intrinsic details, just read the SEO trends and tactics research by GoodFirms to sharpen your SEO skills before outsourcing SEO services for your business. Moreover, you can even read briefly about the future impacts of voice search on SEO suggested by the SEO professionals and how to act accordingly in order to keep abreast of the organic results obtained from voice search.
If you are a service seeker trying to understand the importance of Search Engine Optimization and planning to make effective Return On Investment through appearing in the higher ranks of search engines; GoodFirms offers you a reliable list of top SEO companies to select from and partner with that are perfectly aware of the latest SEO tools and strategies.
GoodFirms evaluates the companies’ merit on the basis of above parameters as well as other factors like market penetration, portfolio, reviews, experience and quality of work to get your SEO done right for your business. These companies are then compiled in a rundown for you to choose the one that fits your needs and budget perfectly with assured SEO services in an authentic manner. So, hire on with no hesitations to improve the organic search results for your business.
Nathan is a Content Writing Expert at GoodFirms, a dedicated research & review firm for software development companies, showcasing their genuine portfolio and clienteles to service seekers. Nathan has been in the content development of marketing & technical spheres for two years now. His focus stays occupied with SEO friendly content for the web to assist GoodFirms in making its IT research reach millions.
This is very useful and informative article.Reply
- Mobile App Development (48)
- Web Development (5)
- Software Development (5)
- App Designing (UI/UX) (2)
- Web Designing (UI/UX) (3)
- E-commerce Development (6)
- Testing Services (2)
- Cloud Computing Services (2)
- Digital Marketing (12)
- Other Services (3)
- Game Development (1)
- Bot Development (2)
- Blockchain Technology (4)
- AR & VR Development (2)
- Top 10+ ICO Listing Sites (Initial Coin Offering List) For Investors
- Top 10+ ICO Marketing Firms/Agencies
- App Revenues-Downloads-Country Breakdowns: Android vs iOS 2016
- 6 Trends That Will Shape Mobile App Development Landscape in 2016
- Top 10 Mobile App Development Companies in India 2017
- Emerging Trends of Messaging Apps 2015-2016
- Top 10 Mobile App Development Firms in Russia
- Top 10 Digital Marketing Agencies