Best Call Tracking Software
Call tracking is one of the ways to effectively track the ROI for various marketing campaigns. The call tracking systems can help you determine the peak call hours, thereby allowing you to schedule work hours for your staff efficiently. Moreover, call tracking software also lets you quickly connect to the right employee or department, preventing call drops due to waiting. Clearly, GoodFirms understands your need for the right call tracking tool and thereby designed the below-mentioned list of the best call tracking software solution providers. All you have to do is go through the list and select the software which would be most compliant to your project.
List of Best Call Tracking Software | Call Tracking Software Solution Providers (62 Software)
- Your Own Enterprise Call Tracking Platform in 15 Minutes
With Analytic Call Tracking you can make more money by identifying the marketing channels that make your phone ring. You also have the flexibility to assign phone numbers to each marketing channel like Youtube, Google Places, Facebook, etc.Get up to date call data with the real time dashboard for each client. Need a report, generate reports quickly.Make multiple blacklists, which are lists of phon... learn more about Analytic Call TrackingVISIT WEBSITEFree TrialN/AEntry Level Price$99.00 per Month
- Your company. United. Free. Unlimited. Online.
Bitrix24 is the leading free online CRM software used by over 8 million companies worldwide. It is available in cloud or on-premise with open source code access. Unlimited leads, deals, contacts, companies, quotes, invoices and appointment scheduling. The free plan also comes with email marketing and telephony. Advanced versions have sales and marketing automation, bulk SMS, campaign management an... learn more about Bitrix24""Hisham Balatiah, Founder at EIC - Engineers International Community
- Call Tracking Software
This advanced phone call tracking software allows the user to track live calls on the target device by listening, recording and even automatically record all the incoming and outgoing calls.... learn more about TheOneSpy"Best Parental control app for kids "Cathy AlanVISIT WEBSITEFree TrialN/AEntry Level Price$18 per Month
- Inbound and outbound call center solutions
Our cloud-based contact center solution helps companies reach millions of customers via interactive text and voice. Our highly customizable solution boasts an intuitive and user-friendly interface that allows our clients to design and deploy sophisticated communication strategies quickly and with relative ease. We help our clients boost productivity, enhance efficiency, and increase profitabil... learn more about DCDial"One Of The Bestest Calling Solution"Malik Zeshan AshrafVISIT WEBSITEFree Trial30 daysEntry Level PriceContact Vendor
- Employee Monitoring & Screen Recording Software
OgyMogy is one of the most powerful employee monitoring solutions that is available to the employers in the corporate fixture. The app has state of the art monitoring features that can not only monitor employees, but also ensure their extended safety and security. The most promising feature of the tracking application is regarding ensuring the maintained productivity of employees. The applicati... learn more about OgyMogy"Excellent Service"Barbra LiaVISIT WEBSITEFree TrialN/AEntry Level Price$90 per Year
- Handle phone conversations in a modern way.
CloudTalk is a smart user-centred phone system offering more than 50 advanced calling features. Software is mostly used by customer support and sales teams working in startups, SMEs or e-commerce. Start with a 14-Day trial for FREE. Accessible over browser and desktop apps, CloudTalk enables sales and call centre teams to make and receive calls anywhere, on any device, with international number... learn more about CloudTalk"Easy to use, Seamlesss to integrate"Anthony LeeVISIT WEBSITEFree Trial14 daysEntry Level Price$10 per Year
- Tracking and Distribution Platform for web and call campaigns
Phonexa is the leading all-in-one marketing solution for direct advertisers, lead generators, and affiliate networks. Phonexa's lead tracking and distribution platforms provide businesses the ability to perform in-depth analytics of internal and external marketing campaigns, thus resulting in transparency, efficiency and increased ROI. Phonexa has the scalability, tools and partnerships to serve c... learn more about Phonexa
- Texting and Calling Solutions that Help You Reach More Customers
CallFire is frequently recognized as a leader in its field. We are both proud of and humbled by the many accolades we’ve received as we strive for continued excellence.Texting and Calling Solutions that Help You reach more customers. ... learn more about CallFireVISIT WEBSITEFree TrialN/AEntry Level Price$99.00 per Month
- THE MOST POPULAR OPEN-SOURCE CONTACT CENTER SOLUTION IN THE WORLD
VICIdial is an enterprise-class, open-source, contact center suite in use by many large call centers around the world. VICIdial has a full-featured predictive dialer. It can also function as an ACD for inbound calls, or closer calls coming from VICIdial outbound fronter agents as well as emails and website chat messages coming in from customers. ... learn more about VICIdial
- Automate ActiveDEMAND marketing!
Beyond Providing a Dynamically Comprehensive Marketing Automation Tool.One of the primary challenges facing modern-day businesses is determining exactly what marketing efforts are working for them. “Marketing” needs to translate into tangible results sales teams, managers and others can see and measure. And that’s precisely where we come in. ... learn more about ActiveDEMANDVISIT WEBSITEFree Trial14 daysEntry Level PriceContact Vendor
- 3CLogic's Auto Dialing Software
3CLogic is a leading cloud contact center platform modernizing enterprise communications with their employees and customers. Built on Amazon Web Services (AWS), the pure or hybrid cloud solution provides advanced and scalable speech-enabled offerings for leading CRMs, including ServiceNow, Salesforce, and SugarCRM.... learn more about 3C Logic
- Get visibility into your calls, conversions, and conversations
CallRail is the leading provider of marketing software to businesses who want a single attribution platform to capture the journey from visitors to leads to customers. More than 100,000 companies and agencies use CallRail’s easy-to-use marketing attribution and conversation intelligence software to optimize lead generation and improve sales. From tracking calls to website form submissions, its a... learn more about CallRailVISIT WEBSITEFree Trial14 daysEntry Level Price$45.00 per Month
- Call Tracking Software to maximize marketing and make phone calls work for you!
Convirza finds ingenious ways to use customer conversations to deliver remarkable business results. To address the growing demand for intelligence from phone interactions, Convirza’s call analytics and automation platforms help sales, marketing and customer service analyze and act on calls to generate more revenue and improve customer experience. The company serves leading national and internati... learn more about ConvirzaVISIT WEBSITEFree Trial30 daysEntry Level Price$29.00 per Month
- Call Tracking Software Made Easy
PhoneWagon is a beautiful and easy to use call tracking software that helps businesses improve their marketing spend by placing unique local phone numbers on each of their different marketing campaigns.Businesses can turn off campaigns that aren't working and for the campaigns that are working, they can quickly test new ads to further improve ROI.PhoneWagon is suitable for agencies and small busin... learn more about phonewagonVISIT WEBSITEFree Trial14 daysEntry Level Price$45.00 per Month
- We make customer engagement easier
CallTrackingMetrics is the only digital platform that uses call tracking intelligence to inform contact center automation—resulting in a more personalized customer experience. Discover which marketing campaigns are generating leads and conversions, and use that data to automate call flows and power your contact center. More than 100,000 users around the globe trust CallTrackingMetrics to manage ... learn more about CallTrackingMetricsVISIT WEBSITEFree Trial14 daysEntry Level Price$39.00 per Month
- Call tracking software collects certain information from inbound calls
We help businesses grow by connecting their sales people with prospects faster and more efficiently. Best in class reporting, attribution, and data sharing are a key part of our technology solution which provides meaningful data for marketers with multiple levels of granularity. Large and small agencies and businesses across a number of verticals love the results we deliver with increases in thei... learn more about CallerReady
- Call Tracking Software and Virtual PBX in one solution
CallGear is a simple online tool that shows where phone calls come from. It helps digital marketing agencies prove their worth to their clients. We serve more than 17 000 clients and our technology is ranked TOP5 among call tracking services worldwide.Using these insights you control your budget by switching off the inefficient campaigns and keywords and concentrating on those that are generating ... learn more about CallGearVISIT WEBSITEFree Trial14 daysEntry Level Price$29.00 per Month
- Track and report calls, forms and chats.
WhatConverts makes it easy to attribute sales to traffic sources based on phone calls, web forms and transactions. WhatConverts offers a full circle lead tracking system where you'll no longer be left wondering where leads originated or what leads converted. Using our simple feedback loop we are able to provide deep data analytics into source tracking, lead quality, and revenue generation. WhatCon... learn more about WhatConvertsVISIT WEBSITEFree Trial14 daysEntry Level Price$30.00 per Month
- Your marketing budget is more effective with Call Tracker
Our tracking numbers provide you with accurate and detailed call logs and call reports. Call details include powerful features for your team to collaborate, review calls to qualify leads, and coach your staff with our call recording.With our number pool tracking technology, you can track search keywords and PPC clicks for each caller. Fully integrated with Google Adwords to boot. ... learn more about Call TrackerVISIT WEBSITEFree TrialN/AEntry Level Price$4.00 per Month
- Communications Intelligence and Analytics
Call tracking helps companies record and understand consumer behavior both before and after they make a phone call. This data enables you to make profitable decisions for the company going forward.Call Sumo offers tracking software that gives you a proven way to analyze consumer behavior. It allows you to identify which sales and marketing efforts produce the most phone calls, qualified leads, and... learn more about Call Sumo
- Multi-channel customer service. Built-in virtual exchange. Built-in CRM.
Komunikacja Omnichannel, wielokanałowa obsługa klienta. Telefon, Email, Webczat, SMS. Obsługa inbound i outbound, nagrywanie rozmów, system ticketowy, statystyki.... learn more about Daktela PolskaVISIT WEBSITEFree Trial15 daysEntry Level PriceContact Vendor
- Simple and powerful call tracking software for your businesses.
Simple and powerful call tracking software for your businesses. Measure the ROI from your marketing investment and grow your business.Ruler Analytics measures your call activity to identify which of your marketing channels are making people pick up the phone and call our business. When someone makes a phone call, Ruler Analytics sends the conversion data to Google AdWords, Analytics or 750+ other ... learn more about Ruler AnalyticsVISIT WEBSITEFree TrialN/AEntry Level Price$125.00 per Month
- Call tracking is the first step to gaining clarity from conversations.
Infinity is the leading call intelligence platform. Providing transformational business tools to gain intelligence from every conversation with prospects and customers. To drive more sales, optimise marketing and streamline operations.Available in over 75 countries, Infinity’s technology allows you to measure which marketing channels generate calls giving you complete insight into every touch po... learn more about InfinityVISIT WEBSITEFree TrialN/AEntry Level Price$49.00 per Month
- Automatically log marketing generated phone calls in your CRM
CallRoot is a cloud based call tracking software for marketing teams and agencies. CallRoot allows you to track & record incoming phone calls, dynamically insert phone numbers & map referrer source with every incoming call.Hence, CallRoot enables your marketing team to run campaigns efficiently, track performance & generate better results.CallRoot - phone call tracking software for data driven mar... learn more about CallRootVISIT WEBSITEFree TrialN/AEntry Level Price$49.00 per Month
- Value of Call Tracking & Recording Software
WebFX, Inc offers a wide array of website design, SEO, web development, and Internet marketing services aimed at establishing a unique and highly effective online presence for our clients. As a result of our knowledge, experience, and passion, we’ve become a leading force in redesigning the web as we know it. At the same time, we also know the importance of company culture. Positivity is the fo... learn more about MarketingCloudFXVISIT WEBSITEFree TrialN/AEntry Level Price$299.00 per Month
- All-in-One Call Tracking Software
AVIDTRAK is a product developed by Media Flint, Inc, an Internet Advertising and SEM product development and marketing company. Our team comprises of usability engineers, statisticians, mathematicians, computer scientists, web designers and developers.AvidTrak was created to solve the offline conversion tracking problems that some of our clients were facing. Because of our know-how and expertise i... learn more about AvidTrack
- Supercharge your call tracking software
Purchase, host and route all the phone numbers you need tracked in one place.Setup recurring billing on a cost-per-lead basis.Integrated professional voice talent with the option for customization.We like to keep your costs down so that you can scale your business. Connect your Twilio account and take advantage of their rock bottom prices. ... learn more about Call Tracking ProVISIT WEBSITEFree TrialN/AEntry Level Price$25.00 per Month
- With Invoca call tracking, you always know what’s driving calls
Invoca is an AI-powered call tracking and conversational analytics company that brings the depth of marketing analytics traditionally limited to digital consumer interactions to the world of human-to-human selling. With Invoca, marketers can use real-time call and conversational analytics to maximize the return of their paid media campaigns in Google and Facebook, and improve the buying experience... learn more about Invoca
- Intelligent Call Tracking
Providing the missing piece of data to optimize marketing spend and make call centers more efficient, Call Intelligence from ResponseTap gives brands and agencies incomparable power.Since 2008 ResponseTap has been pioneering advanced visitor-level call tracking, heralding many industry firsts, including integration into Google Adwords and Google Analytics. ... learn more about ResponseTap
- The Ultimate Call Tracking System
Find out which ads are generating phone calls and sales with Mediahawk - the market leader in call tracking and marketing analytics solutions to the business community. We have over 15 years’ experience supplying many of the world’s largest blue-chip companies with call tracking software. We are also the experts in our field with a wealth of knowledge to help your company analyse and track you... learn more about Mediahawk
- Predictive Call Tracking Software for Marketing & Sales
Through a process of scientifically testing your brand, marketing, and website, Funnel Science is able to determine and predict the path that results in more sales. We continuously test and analyze how your customers interact with your brand, respond to the marketing, and interact with your website.Funnel Science is a Google Certified Partner, Google Adwords Certified Partner, and Bing Accredited ... learn more about Funnel Science
- Track calls and optimize your marketing campaign performances.
Novocall is a web callback solution that proactively converts web visitors into call leads, anywhere in the world.Track calls and optimize your marketing campaign performances. Make smarter decisions based on our reports and get a better understanding of what works for you.With Novocall’s call tracking software, you will be able to track all your calls, connect every phone call to its marketing ... learn more about novocallVISIT WEBSITEFree Trial7 daysEntry Level Price$49.00 per Month
- USE ALL THE POWER OF A TRACKING APPLICATION FOR ANDROID SMARTPHONE
Mobile Tracker Free is a mobile phone monitoring software that allows you to know in details what is happening on an Android mobile phone. This application is simple to use, includes a whole range of features and all of this for free.You agree to comply with all applicable laws in your country regarding the use of this software. You must own the device or must have the appropriate consent of the o... learn more about Mobile Tracker
- Nimbata helps you understand which ads drive calls towards your business.
Nimbata is your go to Call Tracking Software, giving you insights on what drives consumers to pick up their phone and call your business. Simple, beautiful and intuitive, create your first campaign in less than 3 minutes (using local or toll free numbers). All our plans are outfitted so that you only pay for those calls that you answer. Stop paying expensive per-minute rates and switch to a more p... learn more about NimbataVISIT WEBSITEFree Trial14 daysEntry Level Price$15.00 per Year
- POWERFUL CALL TRACKING SOFTWARE FOR AGENCIES, BUSINESSES, & MARKETERS.
We provide you with local and toll free numbers so that you can place a different tracking number on each advertisement so you can STOP spending money on advertising that is not working for you.We can provide you with a software that will allow you to provide your individual clients with numbers and private accounts so they can see how many calls your marketing efforts are driving them.Caller Insi... learn more about Caller InsightVISIT WEBSITEFree Trial30 daysEntry Level Price$25.00 per Month
- Real-Time Call Tracking & Customer Interaction Analytics For Your Website & Mobile Apps
KeyMetric (www.keymetric.net) is one of the world’s leading call tracking and customer engagement analytics tools for today’s busy marketers, small and medium-sized businesses, Fortune 500 companies and Interactive Agencies.With toll-free and local number call tracking services covering over 60 countries around the globe, KeyMetric is the only solution you need to measure the effectiveness of ... learn more about keymetric
- Record, categorize, prioritize, track, resolve, and analyze customer interactions
eGain CallTrack™ is a dynamic case management and call tracking solution that helps companies provide quick, high-quality, and cost-efficient resolution of customer issues across traditional and emerging interaction channels. ... learn more about eGain CallTrack™
- CAPTURE & RESPOND TO 100% OF CALLS & EMAIL LEADS WITH INTELLIGENT SALES & MARKETING AUTOMATION
CallAction is a mobile web application to automate the tracking and engagement of inbound calls across all marketing channels.Instantly respond and engage all your leads with intelligent text message automation.CallAction.co is a mobile first SaaS based virtual assistant platform designed to capture, respond and track every type of inbound lead from offline and online marketing and advertising cha... learn more about CallActionVISIT WEBSITEFree Trial14 daysEntry Level Price$139.00 per Month
- Get The Most From Every Call to Your Business
Clixtell’s call tracking software reveals which keywords, campaigns, and ads drive into calls and conversions. Measure all phone calls from all your marketing channels, online & offline. Watch and record your customer’s full journey from search to click and call.Our call analytics intuitive and simple dashboard lets you know which campaigns, keywords, and channels are driving phone calls and l... learn more about ClixtellVISIT WEBSITEFree Trial14 daysEntry Level Price$10.00 per Month
- Enterprise Call Tracking Software
Ringba is a call tracking and analytics platform that helps marketers, call centers, agencies, and networks to manage their call flow, attribute granular data to their campaigns and optimize their performance using powerful real-time reporting and analytics. Purpose-built for performance, flexibility, and competitive advantage, Ringba is inventing the future of voice, pushing the limits of innovat... learn more about Ringba
- Look & Hook helps agencies: Make their clients happy
Justify your efforts! Prove your value to clients more easily, report on the amount of calls you got for them and qualify the leads to avoid doubts that you are doing a good job.Use only the ads that work! Based on the insights where the phone calls are coming from, optimize your campaigns, increase the call volume and have a higher probability sales-funnel while keeping the ad budget fixed. ... learn more about Look & HookVISIT WEBSITEFree TrialN/AEntry Level Price$25.00 per Month
- Rapidly Expand Your Customer Base And Manage All Your Prospects
Hot Prospector is a sales automation tool that makes outbound prospecting and lead follow up easy for even the least tech savvy salespeople. We integrated tools like email, sms and ringless voicemail autoresponders into a simple crm that gives you all the automated outreach you need to be effective.Upload and manage all your contacts, sorted by groups in one central location. Upload unlimited cont... learn more about Hot ProspectorVISIT WEBSITEFree TrialN/AEntry Level Price$97.00 per Month
- Call smarter. Track, sync and manage communications with a cloud-based call log.
CallPlease, the communications productivity tool, enables individual users and teams to manage call logs, history and activity from any device, anytime - replacing phone logs, spreadsheets and sticky notes. Through real-time collaboration, replace the ancient message pad with the fully customizable CallPlease interface to manage the calls that are important to you and your team when they matter m... learn more about callPleaseVISIT WEBSITEFree Trial14 daysEntry Level Price$9.00 per Month
- CallView360® provides a 360° view of your call performance data, demographics, and analytics.
Dial800 drives more calls, and optimizes campaign performance through memorable toll free numbers, powered by an ever-expanding suite of online call management software.Have easy access to highly organized, understandable data that tells you exactly who your customer is and which campaigns are working most effectively.CallView360® is a tracking and analytics software system that maximizes Dial800... learn more about CallView 360
- Easy to use phone number call tracking, trusted by businesses everywhere.
Call Tracking is knowing where leads and customers are calling from. Imagine you have multiple places you advertise or display info, when people call in, CallFlare tells you what number they called in from, thus showing you the source of the call. Example: You setup 2 campaigns in CallFlare. 1 campaign for a billboard in your community, and a different campaign for a mailer you sent out. Each has ... learn more about CallFlareVISIT WEBSITEFree TrialN/AEntry Level Price$29.00 per Month
- Powerful call analytics and web-lead to inbound call automation.
Trackdrive consistently routes and converts customers with the correct contact at your company. Combining data with common sense analytics ensures your marketing campaigns, sales and support efforts will not go to waste. Know who is calling, why they are calling and how to most efficiently have them speaking with the best person to assist in accomplishing customer goals.Performance marketing opt... learn more about TrackDriveVISIT WEBSITEFree TrialN/AEntry Level Price$14.00 per Month
- Cloud call center software optimized for reliability and a personalized customer experience
My Call Cloud provides robust, stable, and user-friendly hosted cloud Contact Center Solutions. My Call Cloud assists clients to effectively manage Inbound, Outbound and Blended calling with agents in-house or, remote. Cutting-edge contact center solutions such as SMS, IVR message blasting (with Text-to-Speech), FB messaging, and other services such as No-Dial (voicemail delivery to cell phones ... learn more about My Call CloudVISIT WEBSITEFree TrialN/AEntry Level Price$69.00 per Month
- Grow your business.
Demandforce helps businesses attract new customers and keep current customers coming back. Our all-in-one platform offers automated appointment reminders, reactivation campaigns for lost customers, online reputation management, and more. Shift into the digital age - simplify your customer communications with a platform that delivers the right message at the right time. ... learn more about Demandforce
- Customer engagement hub suite.
eGain Solve is the industry’s leading omnichannel customer engagement software suite. Rated #1 by analysts and trusted by some of the biggest brands in the world, eGain Solve helps businesses design and deliver smart, connected customer journeys across social, mobile, web, and contact centers. With it, you can sell smarter, serve better, and know more.... learn more about eGain Solve
- The way sales should be.
We are an all in one solution for inside sales and telecallers. We have brought in CRM and call center software capabilities at one place. Not only that. We have proposal and opportunities management; meeting management and gamification at the same place. An ideal solution for medium-level companies.... learn more about ImagineSalesVISIT WEBSITEFree Trial15 daysEntry Level PriceContact Vendor
- Buyer's Guide to Call Tracking Software
- What is Call Tracking?
- How does Call Tracking work?
- Why has call tracking grown in importance in the 21st century?
- Why would businesses want to track calls?
- Who would use call tracking software at the business level?
- How has call tracking evolved over the years?
- What are the Different Types of Call Tracking Software?
- What are the distinctive features of Call Tracking Software?
- What are the key benefits of Call Tracking Software?
- How to Choose the Right Call Tracking Software for your Business?
- How much does Call Tracking software cost?
- Why Consider GoodFirms’ list of Call Tracking Software?
Buyer's Guide to Call Tracking Software
For all businesses, Return on Investment (ROI) is the best method of estimating the effectiveness of a marketing campaign. A healthier ROI figure points to a better business bottom line, improving the business's holistic growth.
To help vector the progress of marketing initiatives in the direction of positive ROI, there needs to be tools and functionalities that help distill insight into the success of the initiatives mentioned above. An easy way to estimate the ROI of campaigns is through call tracking.
Call tracking has evolved from its humble guise and somewhat limited functionality to being something of a chief protagonist on the broader marketing and sales analytics armory. This Buyer's Guide of Call Tracking Software can help prospective new users of the software understand the value of their purchases and the capability of the software.
What is Call Tracking?
Considered an essential tracker of the profitability of an inbound marketing campaign, call tracking involves keeping a simple check on the number of calls received on a particular telephone number. The numbers are used as part of an online or offline campaign to allow people to connect with your businesses for multiple purposes.
Call tracking is a means to an end, i.e. it can point us in the way forward to achieve excellent marketing results, not accomplish it on its own. While it may not generate a direct marketing result, it will certainly inform marketing managers about the effectiveness of different campaigns thereby, leading to campaign optimizations.
How does Call Tracking work?
Let's suppose an organization wants to run three different marketing campaigns - A Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Google Ads campaign, a radio advertising campaign, and a TV Ad campaign.
While it is easy to measure the performance of an online campaign (Google Ads) to a fine degree, it is often difficult to figure out success of the latter two. One way to supplant this lack of insight is by checking the number of leads generated by either campaign.
Attaching distinct phone numbers to each campaign and then checking the number of inbound calls from these campaigns will give managers a better idea of what works. Once a user dials-in, the software takes a decision on re-routing the call based on user intent and other factors.
In rudimentary terms, call tracking simply ensures the recording - manually or automatically - of the number of calls to each unique phone number.
In the modern era, it is possible to record different aspects of calls such as duration, emotions in the conversation, feedback, etc. for bettering marketing efforts.
Why has call tracking grown in importance in the 21st century?
With a break-away from traditional forms of marketing and sales, companies have realized that measurement of ROI for every initiative implemented, is necessary. Marketing's efforts must be put into channels that generate maximum leads, thus generating better ROI. Conversion Tracking, Caller Identification, Keyword analysis, reporting, etc., all play a vital role in improving campaigns.
Call tracking gives companies an easy and efficient tracking method. With features available today, such as voice analysis, telephonic marketing is a viable method to track success. It tells businesses whether they should only focus on a digital marketing strategy or fan their marketing efforts across different channels.
The activity also leads to a strategy popularly called Growth Hacking. Growth hacking, though primarily focusing on online channels, are used to deliver exceptional customer growth in marketing activities.
We live in the conversationalist era. People (prospective buyers) need to interact with the brand more to solidify their purchase decisions. Call tracking not only enables businesses to understand which campaign generates leads but analyzes the degree to which they're connecting to consumers over the call, using a specific set of tools - akin to social listening.
The 21st century has proven that this insight is significant. The better the conversations over the tracked phone number, the greater is the success of the business.
Why would businesses want to track calls?
On the face of it, call tracking helps marketers understand which channels they must invest correctly in, to help the organization grow its business top-line. It helps businesses focus on channels that generate maximum marketing ROI.
Once set-up, call tracking is largely autonomous, and performing analysis is easier on the data available. This helps optimize otherwise laborious marketing initiatives.
Nowadays, companies have to ensure customers get the best service possible. Using call tracking systems business managers can listen-in on calls and pinpoint service needs. Tools such as sentiment analysis are vital to help companies guage customer intent and mood. This plays a part in enhanced user satisfaction.
Can you endear your brand to users from multiple cultures as well? Of Course, Call routing can channel calls from particular geographies/lingua regions to specific linguistic centers, where they can speak and interact in their local languages.
Other factors tracked over calls can actually lead to substantial improvement in certain company processes, which they may not have paid attention to. Call tracking also helps businesses understand the value of particular goods/services offered to a particular segment of the population. It will plan an important role in improving current offerings, quality of after-sales services, the need to establish an entirely different product line, etc.
Doing the above will help companies future-proof themselves against trends and pioneer modern problem-solving products. It also leads to a better-focused Customer Relationship Management (CRM) mechanism.
Who would use call tracking software at the business level?
Outbound call tracking software is used by different departments within an organization thanks to its ubiquity and ease of use. Let’s look at some of these departments in detail.
The Marketing function within an organization needs marketing campaigns on point to effectively drive customers through the funnel, with the right message, so as to convert leads into fructified sales.
Marketing managers and executives use call tracking software to analyze the effectiveness of the marketing campaigns of different channels in which they’re implemented. The idea is to increase ROI per channel. Campaign optimization, marketing communications, SEO and organic strategy, Paid advertising, etc., are avenues that marketing personnel will look to improve on after analyzing call tracking software reports.
Thought the buck stops with marketing? Think again! Sales personnel need to achieve targets. Therefore, sales managers will closely follow call tracking platform communication and lead conversions rates per channel to further optimize sales processes. This involves an analysis of consumer sentiment, tracking conversations over a phone call, and analyzing touch-points.
At an operational level, call center managers will look at call tracking tools’ features such as time spent on calls and other reporting metrics to formulate methods to increase employee efficiency and customer service parameters.
How has call tracking evolved over the years?
The induction of call tracking as a concept began with the fertile era of offline marketing. Here, marketing managers - and even individuals running paid advertising in papers or other offline mediums - would attach specific phone numbers to channels. The leads generated from a particular channel would be manually recorded to decode which campaigns have better visibility and perform better.
In the online era, companies invested in advanced call tracking systems to effectively increment their marketing analytics efforts. Attaching phone numbers to multiple online paid and organic campaigns for customers to interact with, was possible. With the sheer number of campaigns that could be set up, it became imperative to track them effectively.
Call tracking software could follow dynamic number insertion or simply track the number of leads coming in from a particular campaign on a specific number. Over the years in the digital era, call tracking software has evolved leaps and bounds. Nowadays, even a simple campaign phone number tracking involves a plethora of other functionalities associated with it.
We can analyze the page from which the call was made, the time of the day, the caller's ID, location, device, and demographic set. We can estimate the caller’s income, and call tracking software also gives us enough opportunity to study the intent of the customer using voice sentiment analysis. Recording, transcription, and sharing - as well as real-time analytics of reporting, are also available.
What are the Different Types of Call Tracking Software?
- Online call tracking software comes with specialized and generalized functionalities. Some of the most popular forms of call tracking software are as follows:
- Dynamic call tracking: In this method, marketers control the criteria under which a number is shown to a potential lead. Based on a set of conditions, different sets of numbers are shown to users for them to interact with the brand. It's an online-only method for call tracking. There are two types of Dynamic Call tracking -
- Channel-based tracking - Unique phone number assigned to a particular marketing channel on which a lead brought into the system. Collecting information based on user websites visited and the content user consumed.
- Session-based tracking: The call tracking solution tracks a leads session on your website and associates a unique phone number to every session. This helps determine the exact location of the user on the page when he made a call. The method helps users optimize their overall SEO strategy and landing pages.
- Static number tracking: This form of call tracking entails a 'one number for one channel' philosophy. Call tracking software records the numbers or leads arriving (including information about those leads) onto a particular phone number that is strictly associated with just one channel.
- Call-back tracking: A popular variant of call tracking software, this system prompts users to input phone numbers into a form alongside vital information on specific websites. A particular phone number to call back users is set up. The intent is to interact with users and convert them to a qualified lead. This method is ONLY applicable to online marketing models.
What are the distinctive features of Call Tracking Software?
Some of the best features of Call Tracking Software are as follows -
- Call Recording - This feature allows companies to better their sales process and customer interactions. The recording of calls is solely for business purposes. Once calls are recorded they can be analyzed for customer intent (Awareness, Consideration, Buying, Loyalty). sentiment analysis, and other characteristics.
- Call Routing - This feature ensures calls coming from marketing campaigns spread over different channels and geographies, are routed to a specific call center. For example, companies can ensure that calls coming in from a location in France are routed to centers where conversations are initiated in French only. Similarly, routing can be done on multiple factors, depending on the company objectives.
- Caller Identification & Profile - Being able to develop a caller profile based on the device they are calling you from, caller number, locality, time of call, and other referential details is immensely helpful in condensing marketing efforts. The call tracking systems should have features to help you develop a caller profile.
- Real-Time Analytics & Reporting - It’s important to figure out important metrics to help service customer needs, as well as observe campaign management, in real-time. Call tracking tools must be able to deliver data reporting and visual representation of important factors easily.
- CRM Integration - It is important to find the best call tracking software that can integrate with CRM tools. This will allow sales personnel to use caller profiles from tracked numbers into their contacts for further communication and activities.
- Campaign Management - The best call tracking apps have the ability to monitor campaigns from which specific phone numbers are getting caller traffic. The software must be able to portray a complete picture of the campaign - with several other metrics available to the user to optimize the marketing efforts in real-time.
- Paid-search Attribution - Wouldn’t you, as a marketing manager, want to know the touch-points in a paid marketing campaign that are yielding maximum leads. Though different attribution models, such as linear, time-decay, and position-based are often used, call management software must be able to help identify the right attribution model.
- Keyword Tracking - Those terms often searched by users to land and interact with your brand, either or a paid campaign or an organic search one is important to help you identify avenues for revenue. Keyword research and analysis tools on inbound call tracking software will massively help scale up campaigns and offer improved targeting.
- Dashboards - An intuitive dashboard will enable businesses to quickly access data on a screen from which they can make immediate decisions on campaigns that affect business revenues and profitability.
- Conversion Tracking - Call tracking platforms must be able to record the conversions of an inbound client, at various stages in the funnel, to a sale.
What are the key benefits of Call Tracking Software?
Some advantages of call tracking solutions are as follows -
- Scalable over multiple systems
- Campaign spending optimization
- Determines accurate ROI on paid marketing campaigns
- True customer insights with data gathered on calls
- Intelligent reporting & analytics
- Offers multi-tool integration to complete multiple marketing objectives
- Immediate feedback on sales initiatives and interactions
- Refinement of SEO and organic online traffic initiatives
- Staff and call center employee management
How to Choose the Right Call Tracking Software for your Business?
The best call tracking software is easy to choose from amongst the clutter of solutions available. There remain, however, a set of vital factors to consider before progressing to choose the call tracking system. They are as follows -
- Price - Call tracking software must be affordable for businesses of any size and must not affect the outlay of budgets significantly. Choose call tracking systems only with essential features to reduce cost. There are several free and open source call tracking software available in the market as well for you to get amazing service and functionality at minimal investment.
- Customer Service - A bug-bear for many other software companies, one must make sure that call tracking tools have efficient and timely customer service protocols to benefit users in times of installation, after-sales service, upgrades, and instances of general doubt sessions.
- Security - Call tracking solutions will contain a lot of user sensitive data. This is vital not just for company perspectives, but also from a user standpoint as privacy violations, identity theft, etc., all could happen under the ambit of the call tracker app deploying company. Besides this, important company information may be at risk of a breach. Therefore, it makes absolute sense to only buy software that promises absolute security.
- Features - Can you afford to forgo a couple of features for the sake of your business? It’s important to choose the software that has the RIGHT feature portfolio for your business. Without essential features, call tracker investments may go to waste.
- Type - A choice has to be made between Dynamic Call tracking solutions or Static call center tracking software. They have their advantages and limitations. It’s especially important to know the best type of software you need before considering a purchase.
How much does Call Tracking software cost?
There exist multiple tiers of prices for call tracking software and other services.
Ringba, a good call tracking tool, offers its basic package to users free of cost. Call tracking systems such as DemandForce and Call View 360 offer Free Demos of their software, while they stipulate that a final price on the paid version of their software will be taken once they understand business requirements.
CallPlease, TrackDrive, CallHippo, and ClixTell are call tracking software priced between $9 and $19 per month. Midrange versions of the call tracking solutions WhatCoverts, novocall, & My Call Cloud charge between $30 and $69 per month.
LEADSpedia is a complete performance marketing and call tracker app that charges $1000 per month.
Why Consider GoodFirms’ list of Call Tracking Software?
GoodFirms' has created an exceptional list of Call Tracking Software. The powerhouse resource has vital documented aspects of call tracking apps that can ultimately play a big role in helping users finalize their choice.
This Buyer's Guide represents information such as average cost, features, alongside benefits of call tracking tools. Information on other variants of call tracking services based on pricing - free and open source call tracking software, premium call tracking systems, freemium, call tracker software, etc., can be found on the platform as well.
GoodFirms has compiled a detailed software directory, for users to get information on various types of software. Do give it a read as well.