Codnity

State of art software and digital products
0.0 (0 Reviews) Write a Review
Overview
$25 - $49/hr
2 - 9
2020
Codnity is an independent full-cycle IT development company from Latvia. We provide unique digital products and software solutions for any size business considering their purpose and philosophy. Latvia is globally known for its high-quality workforce which is precise, hard-working, respectful, and always open-minded. For 9 months in a year, we work 24 hours a day as there is nothing else to do due to the cold weather and on average 8-hour daylight. Most of the Latvian

Codnity is an independent full-cycle IT development company from Latvia. We provide unique digital products and software solutions for any size business considering their purpose and philosophy.

Latvia is globally known for its high-quality workforce which is precise, hard-working, respectful, and always open-minded. For 9 months in a year, we work 24 hours a day as there is nothing else to do due to the cold weather and on average 8-hour daylight. Most of the Latvians speak 99% English, the other 1% are Russian swear words.

Key Clients
  • Banks
  • Fintechs
  • Startups
  • SMEs
  • Telcos
lv
Latvia
Codnity
Dzirnavu iela 57A, Riga, Riga LV-1010
+37129177332
Focus Area
Service Focus
  • Mobile App Development
  • Software Development
  • Web Development
  • E-commerce Development
  • App Designing (UI/UX)
  • IT Services
  • Maintenance & Support
  • Web Designing (UI/UX)
  • Cloud Computing Services
  • Other
20%
20%
20%
10%
5%
5%
5%
5%
2%
8%
Client Focus
  • Medium Business($10M - $1B)
  • Small Business(< $10M)
80%
20%
Industries Focus
  • Financial & Payments
  • Utilities
  • Other Industries
  • Consumer Products
  • E-commerce
  • Hospitality
  • Retail
  • Telecommunication
  • Transportation & Logistics
20%
15%
11%
9%
9%
9%
9%
9%
9%
Customer Reviews
0.0
No Review
No service reviews are submitted yet.
Be the first one to review