Fast White Cat, founded in 2012, is a Polish eCommerce company with software being one of our pillars. When creating software we focus solely on the end effect and goal - sales. Our eshops sell extremely well and we pride ourselves on that fact.
We help our Partners to build full and complex eCommerce vision of their business - creating strategy, budgeting, operational planning, online marketing and of course recommending best in slot features to increase sales. We are a BUSINESS PARTNER - not only do we provide you with Experts in their field, we advise you on the best course of action based on our experience with multitude of projects in various industries and market benchmarks.
We focus solely on Magento 2 - we specialize in one area. We do not want to be distracted or diminish the in-depth knowledge and value we create when focusing on one technology. We deliver our projects in fast and agile way - iterations and modern methodology (SCRUM) is always supported by our creative approach effecting in almost every implementation being delivered within the assumed timeline.
In order to ensure the best possible efficiency of our e-shops, we use Amazon Web Services server solutions, providing our customers with the highest technical quality.
We help Partners in fully monetizing their potential in the online environment - we work with our Partners for years - longterm approach is the only way we see ourselves working.
Our milestones, of which we are especially proud, are:
- execution of the largest Magento implementation in the CEE region for the 4F brand (the highest number of daily page visits at the time of launch)
- invention and implementation of the social selling module (awarded in Magento Innovations Lab) for the Internet pharmacy DrMax
- launching a new version of the Quiosque store, based on Magento 2 and AWS, making it one of the best performing and most efficient stores we've ever designed
- creating Magento store for the global brand Tally Weijl, operating online internationally, in 13 different markets, with 1000+ stationary stores
- successful launch of the store for the international sports equipment brand GoSport, with SAP integration
We can do it all thanks to a dedicated and awesome team of pepople that want to create best eCommerce solutions there are - being passionate about what they do and being happy they can work with our Partners.
Thanks to a responsible HR policy, today we have 80+ committed people on board, aiming to deliver better projects every day. In total, our developers hold 8 Magento 2 Professional Developer Certificates, confirming their competence and knowledge in building, maintaining and developing e-shops.
- Tally Weijl
- Mazda Motor Poland
- E-commerce Development
- Software Development
- Web Designing (UI/UX)
- Digital Marketing
- Medium Business($10M - $1B)
- Large Business(> $1B)