🍓 Get your custom e-commerce mobile app for $1,218 / month. iOS & Android, UI, backend are included.
- App Development & COVID-19
The COVID-19 epidemic and the ensuing self-isolation hit the world economy hard. At the same time, mobile applications with delivery have become more relevant than ever. We have prepared a special offer for businesses that can not pay for the development at full cost, but need a high-quality mobile application for the online store.
- Monthly Installment Plans
We have selected the most popular features in three standard packages. The cost of development is given for the monthly installment plan. Installment period: 2 years. The price also includes technical support and server hosting. If you work with the application and change your mind to continue paying — you owe nothing to us.
- Basic Package, $1,218 / month
Even the basic plan includes everything you need to run an online store app. And this app can be changed as you wish, enhanced with any functionality and connected to any data source.
The basic package includes:
- 2 mobile apps: iOS & Android, UI-design, backend
- Product catalog
- Shopping cart and checkout
- Customizing UI-design to suit your corporate identity
- Administrative interface
- Server hosting
- Technical support services
More information on our site: https://start-mobile.net/en/app-development-monthly-payment/
JLL, Philip Morris, Bosch, Hyundai, Heineken, Stella Artois, Merck / MSD, Sanofi, Akado, Borjomi, Gazprom Stroitek, Dessange, Kiddie World, Sberbank, Abrau Durso
- Small Business(< $10M)
- Medium Business($10M - $1B)
Cheap Air Flights
I was looking for startup app developers and I saw an advertisement for such development on Google. At first I planned to make a mobile application, but the Start Mobile team suggested that I first automate the whole system and make my own mailing system, and then connect the app to that system.
We made the first launch of the project in six weeks. After a while, it started generating regular income and has now paid off its investment;
The goals set at the beginning of the projects have been achieved;
About 300,000 users are currently using the service;
Apple AppStore placed our project in "Best Applications of the Week";
We were able to establish a process of step-by-step work on the project with frequent regular updates and have a separate test site to experiment with the project;
The project keeps developing and we are constantly expanding our user and ticket database.
What is it about the company that you appreciate the most?
1. In addition to custom development, we constantly discuss new ideas for project development and conduct brainstorming sessions. This is especially important when you make a startup; 2. A good understanding not only of the IT component of the project, but also of marketing; 3. We have managed together not just to release an application, but to make a relatively complex and successful project, which is gradually becoming global; 4. I see that the success of my project is just as important to Start Mobile as it is to me, and it is a pleasure.
What was it about the company that you didn't like which they should do better?
I can see they're doing their best.
Mobile App for Wine Store
We really like the technical implementation and SEO promotion of the GoodFirms portal. It works fast and is a pleasure to use. Also, I want to mention the quick technical support.
It certainly helps to attract customers and confirm our level of expertise.
In 2015 we focused on startups and e-commerce. Small companies turned out to be more pleasant to work with than large corporate customers.