Varwin is an innovative VR company offering its services to corporate clients since 2015. Our team consists of 50+ engineers, visual artists, strategists, and industry experts to offer its services independent of a client’s industry. The key advantage when partnering with Varwin is its proprietary XRMS, which empowers our clients to adapt and change the project objectives dynamically throughout the project without significant cost impacts.
The value of partnership
Varwin approaches every collaboration as a partnership. We are here to stay – with you.
Building a VR solution is not the only challenge you are facing. Maintaining and further developing the initial solution is as important in today’s ever-changing environment. Therefore, we build partnerships which go beyond and above the project brief by supporting you throughout the VR product lifecycle.
How we work with you
Project initiation: Our sales team proposes a solution to you and captures all requirements together with you.
Project planning: Our project manager establishes the project-specific work environment and onboards the team.
Project execution: The responsible project manager reports to our clients and manages a team of various experts.
Project monitoring: The project manager ensures that the team has everything they need to deliver above expectation and within the timeline.
Project closing: We train you in using our platform for future adaptations as well as how to use the solution effectively.
Industries we are active in
Oil & Gas
Museums & Galleries
- Large Business(> $1B)
- Medium Business($10M - $1B)
We were deeply impressed that the team took the time to study the blueprints and archival photographs
- We spent a lot of time together discussing the details of the project and working on archive materials.
- Our Museum of the World Ocean now features a unique interactive exhibit thanks to the commitment and expertise of the Varvin team.
- It is hugely popular with visitors and recreated in VR with scientific accuracy.
- I can't think of anything, so the team is probably at its best right now.
We were impressed by the capabilities of the Varwin tool - we can independently change the content inside the VR training thanks to this.
- Our team includes a project manager, three developers and two designers.
- During business hours we Skype and chat on Slack, Trello is our tool for tracking progress.
- We were impressed by the capabilities of the Varwin tool - we can independently change the content inside the VR training thanks to this.
- I have nothing to say about the improvements, as my experience with the team was pleasant and productive.
Perhaps this is one of the most knowledgeable teams in VR simulators.
- What seems to be VR development for learning, Varwin impresses with the amount of experience.
- Perhaps this is one of the most knowledgeable teams in VR simulators.
- We were always in touch with our project manager and knew all the relevant information about the development process.
- Maybe Varwin should increase the number of developers. Although we had no problems with deadlines and our project was completed in less than 3 months
They also implemented every little detail very meticulously, even what seemed insignificant to me.
- I received weekly progress reports. We communicated in a way that was convenient for me: sometimes we talked on the phone, sometimes we used Zoom.
- I was delighted with how the team approached non-routine problems such as fluid behavior in a simulator.
- They are really very hardworking and careing in their development.
- I think Varwin should get into advertising and marketing since you can only find them through word of mouth right now.
It was really nice and easy to communicate with the team and the speed of their development is really impressive!
- Our quest team consisted of a project manager and a number of developers.
- It was really nice and easy to communicate with the team as they didn't use complex technical terms for non-technical users like us.
- The speed of their development is really impressive! It took only a couple of months from project evaluation to the first working sample.
- Perhaps our project was a bit of a mess due to the tight deadlines we ourselves gave the team.
- I would advise the team to be more strict with creative teams like ours.
We are grateful to the Varwin developers for finding an effective solution to our problem
- Varwin rendered the forklift and completely transferred the control to the in-game steering wheel for PS4.
- Cargoes have real behavior and physics, for example, a box can fall if you put it crookedly.
- I hope that the team will continue to develop the VR direction and be on the cutting edge of technology.
- TAPP Group
- Jacobs Holding
- FM Logistic