- IT Risk Management
- Competitor Analysis
- Keyword Research
- Multiple Site Management
- Link Management
- Mobile Search Tracking
- Rank Tracking
Best tool for keyword research, backlink checking, and finding link building opportunities.
- It offers access to the most important tools commonly required in an SEO project, such as keyword research and backlink analysis and site auditing.
- Analyzing broken links (both external and internal) is very simple with Ahrefs.
- The addition of seats for Ahrefs is quite affordable in the standards of its rivals.
- There's not a trial period for free. The report's limits are absurd
- The link index of this site is less than the indexes of its main rivals Moz and Semrush.
- There aren't built-in contact surfaces or tools to manage projects that can aid you with building backlinks.
The best SEO software with the coolest stickers, mugs and people.
To say that the team at Media Exchange are fans of Ahrefs is a little bit of an understatement. We're so stoked on the software we decided to order their stickers and mugs to use around the office. I mean, why wouldn't we? It's a known fact: sipping coffee from an Ahrefs mug improves crawlability of the brain 2x more than any other mug.
- Very easy to use, with super helpful information icons that explain key definitions well.
- I've used it for training young SEOs and it has been great!
- The blog and other resources are honestly unmatched - the team are personal and really seek to help people.
- Tim has a very cool LinkedIn account, so that's pretty neat too.
- It would be great if we could somehow automate parts of the reports, but I don't actually know if this would be a good thing.
Best-in-market business intelligence software.
As an agency that specializes in SEO services it is imperative that we conduct research on certain prospects and vet their websites before linking our clients to them. Our clients do not want to be associated with websites that are linked to casinos, gambling, etc. which is why this research is necessary. Ahrefs is an excellent business intelligence tool - it allows us to determine the organic traffic, traffic volatility, Domain Ratings, linked domains, backlink profiles, organic keywords, and so much more of various pages. Their database is extensive and provides valuable insights that help us make informed decisions. Uninformed linking can result in damage to a client's reputation and page ranking, the opposite of what we strive to achieve. The downside to this tool is that sometimes it can be rather slow; however, this may be expected due to the large database. Some find Ahrefs expensive and overwhelming but we find it extensively useful.
Ahrefs is hands down the best SEO tool for checking backlinks
I’ve been doing search engine optimization (SEO) for 6 years both for my own portfolio and for clients at Digital Software Products. My team and I have managed over 30 websites and have used a variety of tools. Ahrefs is hands down the best SEO tool for checking backlinks apart from Google itself. Its crawlers are much more powerful and active than other tools which allow it to find more links, enabling you to do better SEO.
Additionally, it has amazing utility functions. Ahrefs has extra functions that allow you to approach keyword research from various perspectives to better organize your keywords and to find additional keywords.
The biggest con is that they don’t have a free version which makes it hard for prospective users. Apart from that I really have nothing to complain about.
Friends A To Z Advertising Pvt Ltd
Ahrefs - Definitely a great tool
Leveraging articles traffic with SEO
Most Quick & Efficient SEO Tool
- Help Guides
- Video Guides