Best Venue Management Software
Finding the best venue management software that you can bank upon is a difficult task. GoodFirms, the top software research firm, is the get-to-go platform for software seekers and B2B buyers who need authentic information about various types of software applications and services. Find the curated list of the top venue booking management system solutions below to take your business to the next level. Check out the list of the top venue management software along with their authenticated user reviews, pricing plans, and ratings.
List of The Best Venue Management Software with Reviews.
The "Everything under control" event planning tool and project tracking. Tinilo helps you track any number of events or projects. Great for wedding planners and other social or corporate events. You can also use Tinilo to manage date sensitive projects, like product launches and other complicated project planning with milestones, or like press relations and marketing projects. Select a targe ... read more about TiniloFree versionAvailable50% in Venue Management Software
Skedda is the world's leading online booking and scheduling platform. Infinitely customizable, the platform allows organizations to automate complex and time-consuming booking tasks. Skedda removes the hassle of manually managing booking rules, policies, limitations, and payments. Whether you're a business coordinating shared office space for thousands of workers or a local community facility, Ske ... read more about Skedda$7 Per Month30 Days25% in Venue Management Software
Sales and Event Management web app for restaurants, hotels and unique venues.
Tripleseat is a sales and event management web application for restaurants, hotels and unique venues that will increase event sales and streamline the planning process. Tripleseat is a comprehensive catering software that empowers businesses to manage every aspect of their catering business from a single, user-friendly platform. Experience the power of automated workflows, real-time insights, and ... read more about TripleseatContact vendorN/A25% in Venue Management Software
HoneyBook helps creative entrepreneurs and freelancers book more clients, manage projects and get paid all in one place. With our business management software, you can automate your busy work and stay on top of all your to-dos, saving time and money so you can grow your business. Its like your own personal assistant. Small business owners and freelancers have tripled their bookings and saved multi ... read more about HoneyBook$9.00 Per Month7 Days16% in Venue Management Software
Use intelligent business rules to automate repetitive tasks and cancel obsolete tasks to save time for more efficient work. MeetingPackage software will help you to remind potential customers on the important dates when they need to make decisions or send auto-cancellation emails on behalf of your staff when they simply don't have enough time to reply to all RFPs. ... read more about MeetingPackageContact vendor30 Days80% in Venue Management Software
We are the best platform in the world for venues who want to streamline the way they manage their wedding & event inquiries, contracts, bookings and payments. BriteVenue brings all your processes together into one beautiful and easy to use platform, cutting your admin from days to minutes. ... read more about BriteVenueContact vendorN/A100% in Venue Management Software
The iVvy Venue Management Software provides conference centers, hotels, restaurants and unique venues with an integrated revenue management and distribution platform that helps improve efficiencies, while increasing customer acquisition. With enhanced reporting and visibility, iVvy is designed to help venues market and manage their function space on any device, anywhere, giving them greater contro ... read more about iVvyContact vendorN/A100% in Venue Management Software
Venue Management and Booking Software, intelligently designed for #eventpros in convention centers, arenas, stadiums, theatres, and more.The VenueOps CRM features robust, space-selling tools that handle everything from lead capture to contracting and business intelligence reporting. ... read more about VenueOpsContact vendorN/A100% in Venue Management Software
Planning Pod. Smarter tools. Smoother events. Planning Pod is all-in-one online event management software that streamlines how you plan and promote your events. Its 30+ event planning software tools are mobile-responsive and let you manage all your event details in one centralized place on any device, including PCs, Macs, iPads, iPhones and Android devices. ... read more about Planning Pod$59 Per MonthAvailable14% in Venue Management Software
EventPro isn’t a venue booking system with a fiddly little catering add-on or an event management system with an afterthought venue booking component. EventPro has been built from the ground up to be a single system where the Venue Booking, Event Management and Catering Management components are all seamlessly integrated so they can easily stand alone or be used all-in-one and anything in betwee ... read more about EventProContact vendorN/A25% in Venue Management Software
Automated, time-saving tools and features in a single platform: reserved seating, season subscriptions, gift cards, fundraising, coupons, merchandise, customer loyalty and mass mail. It does not charge any ticket fees and provides businesses with complete control over fees and revenues. The software processes payments on a daily basis and ticket proceeds can be deposited using merchant accounts or ... read more about ThunderTix$60 Per Month14 Days50% in Venue Management Software
The simple, powerful, and complete software solution for the modern event professional.
Aisle Planner started with the idea that there was a better way to plan weddings - that wedding professionals could have all of the wedding planning and business management tools they need, all in one reliable place. ... read more about Aisle PlannerContact vendorN/A33% in Venue Management Software
Event Guru Software is an event management software designed for the small to medium size conference and event venue. Our event registration software is different for a number of reasons. We will never try to be everything to everyone…but we will always strive to be everything to the venue that can’t afford pricey, cumbersome software that requires staff just to manage it. We’ve made our eve ... read more about Event GuruContact vendorN/A33% in Venue Management Software
Event Temple is a powerful but easy-to-use software program designed specifically for venues and hotels. It will help your venue save time and provide a better experience for your customers, which will drive an increase in revenue. Event Temple is a catering software that helps businesses streamline operations, provide excellent customer service, and achieve culinary excellence. Its unique featur ... read more about Event TempleContact vendorN/A33% in Venue Management Software
Priava is the enterprise-grade, cloud-based venue booking & event management solution for venues of all sizes including conference & exhibition centres, corporate meeting rooms, performing arts venues, museums and galleries, sporting venues, caterers, universities, local governments, unique venues and other sectors. The platform includes tools for managing availability, bookings, resources, logist ... read more about PriavaContact vendor14 Days100% in Venue Management Software
It is the most user-friendly venue and event management system available. ... read more about Function Tracker$62.50 Per Month30 Days50% in Venue Management Software
Gather is at the forefront of bridging technology and hospitality, transforming the way events are booked, planned, managed and executed. Our event management platform and first-of-its-kind marketplace help national brands, hospitality groups, and independent venues of all sizes increase exposure, streamline booking management, and power long-term growth. ... read more about GatherContact vendorN/A50% in Venue Management Software
Propared is cloud-based event project management platform for coordinating scheduling, staffing, and logistics. We bring your contact and task management, timelines, and communication all into one simple, beautifully designed interface. Whether you are working in corporate events, theater, venue, and operations management, wedding and event planning, film, television, music, education, or all of t ... read more about ProparedContact vendor30 Days50% in Venue Management Software
ArtifaxEvent manages event planning, room hire, resource scheduling, finances, artistic and production schedules, education bookings and tour schedule. ... read more about ArtifaxEventContact vendorN/A33% in Venue Management Software
Ungerboeck is the world's leading event tech platform--empowering over 50,000 users in more than 50 countries. Our end-to-end event management platform puts comprehensive real-time event intelligence at your fingertips. Our innovative tools empower and better inform your team fostering increased collaboration and service. The industry-specific platform enables agile and transparent processes that ... read more about UngerboeckContact vendorN/A25% in Venue Management Software
Eventmachine is the first turnkey platform for event planning and automated quoting. Our MICE tool is seamlessly embedded into the supplier's own website. Eventmachine provides cloud software for online event planning and automated quoting. Hotels, venues and providers of MICE events can 1. save time, 2. prevent errors, and 3. maximize revenue. Eventmachine is embedded seamlessly into the provider ... read more about Eventmachine$34.32 Per Month30 Days33% in Venue Management Software
A self-serve solution for all your organisations meetings and events, from small meetings to larger conferences and group accommodation reservations. Our team will configure your booking engine including rates, food & beverage, online payments and white label branding. We provide you with a search code which you can easily embed on your own website. Once live on your website you can start receivin ... read more about MeetingsbookerContact vendorN/A33% in Venue Management Software
We know you’re not just looking for a supplier to provide you with a product. Instead, we know you need an experienced advisor and partner you can trust, bringing a consultative approach to your important project. We’ll never just talk up the features of Rendezvous. Instead, we’ll ask you the deep questions that identify what you REALLY need from your technology – today and in the future � ... read more about Rendezvous EventsContact vendorN/A33% in Venue Management Software
Nutickets is proud to be present in over 28 countries across 4 continents, powering events internationally. We have no plans to stop there, we're looking for more white label Reseller Partners, because bringing people together is our global ambition. ... read more about NuticketsContact vendorN/A33% in Venue Management Software
Making nightlife simple | Real-time VIP reservation, ticketing, & venue management software for nightlife venues.Tablelist began in 2013 with a mission: to facilitate the best night possible. Since then, we’ve worked to create products that both help venues grow their businesses, and enable customers to find the right table or ticket. ... read more about TablelistPro$99 Per MonthN/A100% in Venue Management Software
Vadim Toropoff is an entrepreneur specializing in events.Indeed, freshly graduated from ESCP in 2001, he created Neovent in 2003, an event communication agency organizing conventions, parties, seminars and tailor-made trips for companies. ... read more about Lab EventContact vendor30 Days100% in Venue Management Software
The World's Leading Venue Management Software for Family Entertainment Centers
Clubspeed is the world’s leading venue management software for Family Entertainment Centers. Our completely integrated solution is specifically designed to create the best guest experience to drive loyal customers, increase revenue, improve efficiencies and streamline operations. ... read more about ClubspeedContact vendorN/A100% in Venue Management Software
We are a group of experienced System Engineers, Developers, Graphics Designers & Business Managers that deliver amazing booking software. We make bookings for administrators and their customers intuitive, easy and convenient. ... read more about iSmart SpacesContact vendorN/A50% in Venue Management Software
VnuMngr eco-system you will turn your venue website into a Marketing & Revenue Machine with back office management tools that cover all your daily operation tasks from one cloud interface.We offer a new business practice that can guaranteeincrease of revenue & exposure in a short time,A 360* marketing campaign with execution tools that help you attract new clients & help you convert inquiries to a ... read more about VnuMngrContact vendorN/A33% in Venue Management Software
Beginning in 1984, Event Software started thanks to an MIT grant from the US Olympic Committee. The US Olympic Committee was looking for a way to help schedule their various events using the burgeoning new field of computer technology. What the programmers at MIT came up with was not exactly what the Olympic Committee was looking for, so they passed on the program; however another person involved ... read more about FASTbookContact vendorN/A50% in Venue Management Software
Event Booking Engines is a cloud based Event Booking solution for Venues, Restaurants, Caterers and Hospitality Groups. We provide event based CRM, online payments, proposal and contract management, online contract signatures, BEO's, calendar, multi-location and room scheduling, staff scheduling, documents, ticket sales and lead tracking. We offer many product integrations as well. We help you to ... read more about Event Booking EnginesContact vendorN/A100% in Venue Management Software
If you are looking for Online Booking System, then look no further than Easytix. We offer a Fixed Cost Online Booking System.Is free to use as our booking fee is paid by the customer with no charge to you,Is quick & easy to setup and will have you selling in minutes,Will save you time and help reduce your administration costs,Allows your customers to book anytime, anyplace, anywhere and on any dev ... read more about EasytixContact vendorN/A100% in Venue Management Software
EventPro360 offers the best value in golf and banquet event management software. Our flat-fee pricing is simple, and easily fits into just about any budget.EventPro360 is designed to be intuitive, which means you spend less time trying to figure out how it works. ... read more about EventPro360$98 Per MonthN/A100% in Venue Management Software
With more than 13,000 users, iVvy Venue Management is cloud-based software designed to help venues market and manage their function space, catering, equipment & accommodation all in one place. Using our software venues can easily manage enquiries & bookings, & provide reporting & visibility across the entire business. Our software is used by some of the world's iconic venues as well as sm ... read more about iVvy Venue Management SoftwareContact vendorN/A80% in Venue Management Software
This buyer’s guide for Venue Management Software includes venue management tips to help venue managers and event professionals efficiently manage venues and work collaboratively without friction. The guide also discusses some of the best venue management software, average costs, etc., to help event planners, event managers, and venue managers to make informed decisions on the software selection.
What Is Venue Management?
Venue management is a process that involves tracking and measuring events in real-time, handling the registration and attendance, providing a better experience, improving the facilities, matching the expectations of the attendees, and planning and executing all bookings. Until recently, event organizers, corporates, marketers, and other venue organizing agents were under pressure to demonstrate value for the investment they made in any venue for any event. Today, with venue management software, companies can easily track how their events translate into an exceptional experience for the attendees and how it contributes to revenue and profit growth.
Why Is It Critical To Choose The Right Venue For The Success Of An Event?
Choosing the right venue is very critical for the success of any event. The following factors play a more significant role in identifying the right platform.
- Audience Capacity: The choice of the event venue can make or break the event. If the event venue is too spacious compared to the number of attendees, it may look bizarre, and the host may find paying for the facilities they haven’t used. Similarly, if the venue space is less in the area, the attendees may not fully enjoy the event, and the risk of the undesired event remains high.
- Matching event theme: The event trends in the last decade have completely changed. The events are no more about celebrating the occasion but making the celebration memorable and unique. It has made event planners think and ideate a new concept that emotionally connects guests to the event, and theme events are rapidly becoming popular in this category. For the theme-based event, venues are becoming critical to uplift the event vibes.
- Venue services and amenities: To qualify as a full-fledged event venue, it must possess all the necessary services and amenities. For instance, if an event venue is used for stage performances or live music festivals, the platform should have essential power supplies, generators, food courts, sound absorbers, etc. With the necessary amenities, the event planner can focus on more critical tasks than managing the event’s necessities.
- Costing: Venue costs may include venue rental, staffing charges, food, beverages, etc. If the venue owner provides flexibility in the pricing and option of services, it can help the host reduce the event’s overall cost.
- Support for technologies: The trend of live telecasting events through virtual tools is taking the world by storm, especially corporate meetings and conferences. A venue backed by high-tech devices has more reasons to host virtual events successfully.
- Visually appealing: Unique venues generally have stunning interior elements and outstanding architecture. For successful events, the platform should be appealing; if there is any component that makes the appearance dull, it can spoil the event mood.
What Are The Different Types Of Venues Used By Event Planners?
- Conference rooms
- Hotels and banquet
- Outdoor spaces (Resorts/ Gardens)
- Exhibition centers
- Community centers
- Sports clubs, stadiums, and arenas
- Public hall and auditorium
- Castles and palaces
- Clubs and Bars
What Are The Common Factors That Influence Venue Selection Decisions?
- Price Negotiation: One key factor influencing the venue selection decision is freedom for price negotiation. The venue owner who is flexible on the venue rental has more chances to win the client and business.
- Relationship with sales team: Motivated sales teams can double the business revenue and customer base. The sales team can go the extra mile to see a continuous flow of income and assist event hosts in finalizing the event venue.
- Recommendation: People rely on word of mouth to make an important decisions; the decision becomes even more firm if the request comes from a peer. In the digital world, social media marketing has a strong presence. So, Venue owners need to be active and reach a wider audience through social media platforms.
- Used the venue before: For event hosts, it is easier to decide on the already used platform. There is a prior understanding of the venue facilities and policies.
- The technology offered: The event host would consider those venues first that are equipped with the latest technologies like free Wifi, projection mapping, team communication tools, 360-degree LED screens, surrounding sound system, etc. With all the available equipment, the event host can save on the cost of transportation.
- Reviews and Ratings: The study and rating system gives a complete overview of the facility and the customer's thoughts about the service. In the digital era, review and rating platforms are becoming the first preference for consumers to filter the right product for their events.
- Special offer: Offers are always lucrative in driving profits and customer acquisition. Any special offers extended by the venue owners to the corporate clients or any individuals can strongly influence the decision-making of the venue's finalization.
What Are The Challenges Associated With Manual Venue Management?
- Messy registration: The venue managers managing the booking details manually often struggle to record past and forthcoming events. It becomes even more confusing when there is a change in the event schedule. Not having clarity on the venue booking details, sometimes the venue managers can double-book the place without realizing it.
- Assessing the risk factors: Lack of risk analysis and irregular maintenance records makes it difficult for venue managers to avoid accidents like sudden fire breakouts or electrocution.
- Unable to track expenses: Manual venue management can lead to rogue spending and often create confusion while monitoring the costs.
- Venue insurance: Venue insurance is the responsibility of venue owners, and any lapse in renewing the plan may put their reputation at risk. Managing venue insurance manually often leads to missing renewable policy dates or losing the vital document.
- Assigning and tracking tasks: The assigning and tracking concierge services are challenging for venue owners. The venue owners often supply concierge services, but lack of staff availability sometimes leads to staff mismanagement and spoiled events.
- Directing guests to event spots: When multiple events are hosted at the same venue, it becomes difficult for the venue staff to manage the fleet of event attendees. The venue staff has to manually guide the guests to the right event spot, which may not be a good idea when different attendees want to attend other events.
- Data theft: The venue register holds personal information about the event attendees or hosts; if someone with malicious intentions gets access to this information, they can exploit it for their unique benefit.
To overcome these challenges associated with manual venue management, we recommend you invest in the best venue management software or wedding venue management software and make the right decisions.
What Is Venue Management Software?
Venue Management Software is a tool that helps in the efficient management of venue space and activities related to the event. The software allows users to perform many tasks, including marketing the venue space to the event planners, scheduling events, tracking expenses, booking a venue, billing, invoicing, etc. Many of the top venue management software also allow users to create proposals, track employees' tasks, manage catering services, manage customer contacts, organize documents, etc., all in real-time.
The venue management software adds value to almost any event, particularly wedding events. The host spending an enormous amount of money to make a wedding splendid expects that their event planners make good use of it. The wedding planners have to work under tremendous pressure. They have to manage multiple tasks like organizing the decorations, keeping track of the guests, ordering the food, managing the fluctuating guest list, or planning the seating arrangement. This is where wedding venue software comes in handy. The best wedding venue management software is laced with features that take a lot of stress out of planning. Some event planners prefer in-housing wedding venue software. In contrast, those who don't have a dedicated team to manage software or have limited use, like booking the venue, settle down with online venue booking software.
Benefits Of Venue Management Software
- Manage venue booking: The venue booking platform gives a complete view of the venue facilities and helps venue planners to check the availability. The venue booking platform will automatically free the reserved room and update the system’s status if the events get canceled or shifted to another place.
- Reporting: The event organizers can extract valuable insights from the reporting features; they can have detailed reports on the number of attendees, the number of tickets sold, the number of sales made with discounts, etc.
- Mobile App: The venue management solutions with mobile apps can enhance the customer base. Visitors can access event details from anywhere and even use the app to order or pay for food. The online venue booking software with mobile app support could be very productive for event planners.
- Customer relationship management: The venue management system manages customer information, and event planners can use this information in the future to enhance the customer experience.
- Supporting other tools: Some of the top venue management software vendors provide inbuilt support for devices like accounting or HR software. It allows event organizers to run business operations within a single integrated system.
- Automation: Event venue management software allows event planners to automate repetitive tasks like sending emails or notifications on important events.
- Collect real-time: The venue management system allows event organizers to collect real-time data about the events. For instance, the venue booking platform will show how many events are still open for registration in real time.
- No double booking: Double booking is a common issue when the venue owner does not have a clear picture of which of their facilities are open for booking and which one is closed. With venue scheduling software, users can schedule events and avoid double-booking issues. There are also online venue booking systems that allow event guests to register for the events on the go or even pay at the end of the online registrations.
- Logistic planning: The venue management tools allow event planners to keep watch on all the logistics used in the venue, and this helps them for better logistic planning.
Essential Features For Venue Management Software
- Robust ticketing
- Support mobile devices
- Staff management
- Quick venue reservations
- Guest lists
- View customer history
- View payment details
- Tag servers to reservations
- Promoter payouts
- Sales CRM
- Automated workflow
- Data retention
Is Venue Management Software Ideal For Small Event Planners?
Yes, event venue management software is ideal for small event planners too.
Venue management tools are rapidly becoming a household name among event planners, but some small event planners still see them as strangers.
Unlike prominent event planners, small event planners must survive on a thinner budget. They have to be very frugal with their expenses and cannot afford to overspend. As part of their cost-cutting strategy, they don’t invest in any asset that adds unnecessary cost. Some consider software an extra cost to the organization and prefer managing tasks manually. But with human intervention, the possibility of errors cannot be denied. The event planner can commit simple mistakes like overlapping one event with another or forgetting the event date. In fact, with more number events to host, the frequency of the error rate could be unaccountable.
While some small event planners are hesitant to use the venue management software because of software pricing, others are reluctant to use it because they already use one or more software dedicated to particular tasks like booking tickets or registering guests for the event. Again managing multiple software for a single event could be a cumbersome task and may lead to errors.
A holistic event venue management software could be an ideal solution in both scenarios. The top venue management software fulfills various functions like budget tracking, task assignment, online payments, email marketing, etc. Small event planners can shift their stress of managing mundane tasks by using the right venue scheduling software.
Also, if the price is a factor, the tiny event planners can try free venue management software.
How Will Technology Change Venue Management Processes In The Future?
The venues must gear up for future trends and adopt new facility management methods. The venue owners need to expand the support through the usage of technologies like;
- Virtual venue tour: With a virtual venue tour, there’s no need for the event host to rush from place to place. They can explore the venue space from their mobile phone or laptops. It also benefits venue owners as they can build a vast customer base. A few venue owners already implement the technology, but it is expected to grow at lightning speed shortly.
- Image mapping projection: To feel the natural vibes of the event, the venue must match the event theme, and the event planners decorate the platform accordingly. Technologies like image mapping projection are set to replace the traditional décor trend. The technology uses optical illusion that is cost-effective and easy to set up and can dramatically transform any dull venue into a vibrant space.
- Facial recognition: One of the primary responsibilities of the venue owner is to secure their perimeters from unauthorized access. Usually, they hire a security agency to do this task, but modern technology like face recognition will strengthen security measures. It can scan each person and their ID at the check-in event and ensure their record is clean. The software immediately sends a notification if someone sneaks into an un-scanned event.
- IoT video intelligence: The IoT – Video Intelligence solution can help enhance customer experiences and operations for stadiums, venues, hotels, and more. There is a wide range of applications of IoT video intelligence, and venue owners or venue managers can use this technology to automatically count people passing a defined area, detect occupied parking spots, report how customers engage with products, etc.
- Event Diagramming: One of the most impressive technologies in the last decade to help event planners is event diagramming. The event diagramming software makes it much easier to plan the geographic setup of an event. With event diagramming software, exhibitors, event planners, and venues can work on the event plan together over the Internet, making any requested changes expeditiously. The technology helps increase attendance and facilitates cost-cutting for event planners. Many venue management solutions provide the service for free. Wedd venue software with event diagramming capabilities could make wedding decor more appealing than traditional methods.
What Is The Average Price Of Venue Management Software?
The price of Venue Management Software may vary based on the features list and venue owner requirements. The event venue owners looking to manage their venue facilities with basic features like venue booking, security, data retention, etc., can settle with a venue reservation system like Skedda; the software pricing starts from $5 onwards. This venue management tool offers a free version forever and may end the event planners’ search for free venue management software. There are also venue management software vendors that offer free trial versions to test their product usability.
If venue owners are seeking a holistic tool that costs them a minimum, then Omnify is an ideal solution with a starting price of $49/month. Even the basic version of the software offers exceptional features like unlimited bookings, liability waivers, customized auto-emails, etc. The venue management solutions also have a separate package if the venue owner manages venues on multi-location. However, if venue owners seek enterprise-level features like sales CRM, task management, automated workflows, etc., excellent venue management tools like EventTemple are ideal. Thesoftware can be accessed at an introductory price of $99, which may exceed $199 or more per the features.
If you are looking for venue management software that will allow you to customize the venue management features, tap on the free and open-source venue management software. The free venue management software list covers events of all sizes (SME).
Why refer to GoodFirms list of venue management software?
GoodFirms is a well-known review and rating platform for IT products. These years, it has listed many software products and helped enterprises find the right software solution. The growing list of software on GoodFirms widens the scope of selecting the right software for your business. Consumers can narrow the software search by comparing prices, features, and ratings.
On a global scale, the event industry is a massive industry hosting events in all shapes and sizes. But, until a few years back, it was one of the disorganized industries due to its nature of operation and structure. Interestingly, event organizers have started realizing the significance of well-managed venues. They are getting their hands on various technologies like venue management and reservation systems to improve events. To make the right software decision on venue management software solutions, do not forget to check Goodfirm’s list of the best venue management software or venue management software vendors.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who Can Use Venue Management Software?
Venue management software caters to various industries and all types of facilities. Some industries and businesses that frequently require venue management services are hotels, catering, museums, sports clubs, wedding halls, amusement parks, recreational facilities, exhibition centers, event management, etc. The venue management system can assist Event coordinators, Venue Managers, Sales teams, Venue owners, Marketing teams, and Event Staff in managing their workflows effectively.
Which is the Best Venue Management Software?
'Venue' 'is one of the highest sources of revenue in the event and hospitality industry. However, efficiently managing it takes time, cost, and resources. The best venue management systems help businesses capture the full potential of their venue space. It eases the workflows and saves your team's time. Companies can easily manage multi-location and multi-day events with the best venue management software. GoodFirms has listed the best venue management platforms, such as Skedda, Planning Pod, EventPro, Priava, MeetingPackage, etc.
Why Should You Deploy a Venue Management Software?
Managing an event venue is not easy. A number of back-office activities, servicing, and robust organization are required to operate a venue business successfully. However, venue owners can excel in managing their businesses with the right strategy, technological assistance, and proper implementation of software tools. One should deploy a venue booking software as:
- Manually booking venue registrations and managing without a venue management system can increase your challenges and reduce efficiency in servicing clients. Disorganized activities and manual processes can lead to chaos, especially on the event day. Venue management software frees you up from a lot of redundant activities and creates a systematic procedure for all workflows.
- It acts as an anchor between you and your clients, teams, leads, stakeholders, and vendors. It provides everyone with venue-related information with just a click.
- Automated registrations, online bookings, space management, venue resource management, expense tracking, KPI tools, and reporting features help you to run a seamless and profitable venue business.
How Do You Manage an Event Venue?
The best venue booking management system will assist you in:
- Getting all venues and their real-time occupancy information on a single screen
- Planning the venue space, layout, and timings
- Organizing venue inventory, assets, and equipment
- Forecasting budget, revenue, and peak days
- Automating back-office functions, bookings, and scheduling
- Finding new leads and retention of existing clients
- Integrating marketing tools for venue promotion, and advertising
- Standardizing venue scheduling procedures (particularly helpful during consecutive events on the same day)
How to Create and Design a Floor Plan for Your Venue Space?
Venue management software has inbuilt tools to create professional floor plans, customized room setups, seating charts, etc., with an intuitive interface. You can use drag-and-drop functionality, table grids, reusable templates, dozens of inbuilt graphic designs, and discrete layouts to come up with the most optimum floor plan design for your venue.
What is the Cost of Venue Management Software?
Standard venue management software comes in the price range of $5-20 per month per user or per available space. However, industry-grade venue management platforms with multi-location management capabilities, high-end integrations, and sleek interfaces can cost $99 per user/space. Venue businesses having limited spaces and budget constraints can choose to deploy free and open-source venue management software or web-based free venue management software that provides free trials and a free demo of their services, such as Function Tracker, ThunderTix, etc.