Coalition Technologies Overview
Founded and headquartered in Los Angeles in 2009, Coalition Technologies is now the leading digital marketing agency throughout the United States.
The company is still run by its founding team, and deploys over 200 specialist team members to support a wide range of businesses and verticals. Whether you are a small business looking to grow, or a Fortune 500 company, Coalition Technologies has the capabilities, bandwidth, and resources to ensure your projects' success.
Our teams are broken out into specialist groupings based on client objectives and skillset. Whether you are a major law firm looking to expand your lead generation abilities through SEO and PPC, or if you're a fashion boutique looking to increase online sales through paid social, we have the entire staff needed to be successful.
Over 600 case studies help to demonstrate our success and we've received hundreds of positive reviews- one ranking website shows over 1,200 to date!
When you contact Coalition, our digital strategists will work with you to develop a plan of action based on our prior work experience and best practices that will generate desirable outcomes.
Pink Lily, Jack Daniels, Spinning, Coach, Walmart, Native Union, Sony, PayPal, Magnolia Boutique, Trumpet & Horn, and more have experience fantastic outcomes working with Coalition for web design, development, SEO, PPC, SEM, paid social, email marketing, and more.
- Digital Marketing
- Progressive Web App
- E-commerce Development
- Web Development
- Small Business(< $10M)
- Medium Business($10M - $1B)
- Large Business(> $1B)
Coalition Technologies Reviews
Inexperienced team that doesn't pay attention to clients
Specifically, just in the past month, I've had these problems with our relationship:
1. Google Merchant Center informed me I had disapproved offers due to data quality disapprovals. I brought it to their attention and was told, "That message was regarding the Buy on Google feature. It does not impact the shopping feed, shopping ads, or remarketing feature." I asked that even though I wasn't using the Buy on Google feature, I wanted to fix the errors so I could use that in the future if I decided to do that. Five days later, I received a link from our google ads specialist with the steps to enable the Buy on Google option. Upon my investigation into the matter, I find that almost all of the products in GMC have "Shopping ads" as "Disapproved or invalid". While the team is now looking into, I'm shocked and dismayed our ads specialist told us this situation wasn't affecting our google ads when google adwords has disapproved ads because of the invalid data.
2. I've been told numerous times by the president and director of marketing that I should expect a response to communications within one business day. There are three tasks this month that I've had to leave notes in Basecamp for a response because no one was following up with any acknowledgment. It's confusing to know what the team is working on and where they are within a project.
3. A task that we (meaning my business and Coalition Technologies) decided to start for our Shopify store was communicated to me as "our team will start on the Image Optimization Task (first task) for Shopify before the end of July." This step was the first in a series of tasks to improve the speed performance of our Shopify store. We discussed the next steps on August 4 and left notes to each other in basecamp as to the direction of the task. Despite asking for updates on these tasks on August 6, August 11, August 13, and August 17, we weren't told that they had paused this project until August 18 in our regular Zoom call. I was promised a response about restarting the project by the end of the day August 18 and still don't have a response, despite asking for it again on August 20.
What is it about the company that you appreciate the most?
I like that they use Basecamp to communicate.
What was it about the company that you didn't like which they should do better?
I've been told numerous times to expect a response from team members in 1 business day, but that consistently doesn't happen.
Got the Job Done!
World class SEO and web design agency based in Los Angeles, CA
- They are as good as SEO agencies come, and I have not found better.
- CT takes care of their clients well and works very hard to get results.
- CT has really good people who know their stuff and does amazing work.
- The company does so well that I am not sure what could be improved.