LimeupUser Experience Agency That Drives Results
We are a Product Design Agency that builds first-class digital experiences
Limeup is a Product Design Agency. We empower businesses with a full range of expertly crafted digital products and experiences.
WHAT WE DO
✒️ UX Design
🖥️ Web Design
📲 App Design
🚀 Startup Studio
🪄 Product Design
💡 SaaS Services
🥷 Dedicated teams
HOW WE DO IT
We design and develop powerful digital products that exceed the expectations of our clients and bring value to their customers. We believe in the high quality of every detail from conception to completion which defines a product’s success.
WHO WE ARE
Our accumulated experience helps us deliver flawless products and experiences where functionality meets aesthetics. Being a tight-knit team of creatives and thinkers ourselves, we also seek long-term relationships with our partners.
GET IN TOUCH
For more information, please contact us via email: [email protected]
- Web Designing (UI/UX)
- App Designing (UI/UX)
- Medium Business($10M - $1B)
- Large Business(> $1B)
- Small Business(< $10M)
- Financial & Payments
- Healthcare & Medical
- Legal & Compliance
- Other Industries
UI/UX Design of an application for the Digitalization Consulting project.
One of our clients operates a poker establishment, and, like many lately, wanted to transition to an online business, or at least add this option for their regulars. They did not have much experience with app development, so they asked us for help. We have some developers we can rely on but needed a company to design the application for us.
We wished to get an application design that would be easy to implement for our development team and that would be intuitive and easy to use for people that may not have any experience with online poker.
We described all our requirements in detail with a product designer they provided, then received an estimate with project details. Overall they were good and we had to request only some minor changes, after which they did the UI design of the poker application.
- The design was indeed easy to implement for our developers.
- Their designers remained available to provide guidance to our developers even after the project end.
- Workflow between our teams was effective. We had no communication difficulties.
- I got an impression that they did this dozens of times. At every moment we knew what comes next and didn’t have to wonder about the project status
- I think that the project cost could’ve been a bit lower, though I have to admit that we had no questions about the quality of their work.
UX Research and Design for an all-encompassing clinic management application.
We’ve hired Limeup to do UX research and come up with user flows, and eventually, interface design for an app we were developing. It’s main task was to cut queues by optimizing patient flows thus allowing hospitals to serve more patients, increasing hospital revenue.
I’ve sent over a list of requirements for the application and the database architecture we were expecting. Together with a Lead Product Designer, we discussed all user flows for all the user types over a series of calls. These user flows were documented and mockups were designed for the entire application going user by user. As the mockups took their final form, we discussed the interface style we wanted, and Limeup UI designers proceeded to create the interface of the application.
- We’ve successfully developed an application with some implementation guidance from Limeup designers.
- The app requires no guidance for doctors and patients to use which translates into impressive ease of implementation in real world.
- Limeup designers were proactive in understanding our product and it’s intended goal.
- I’ve received regular progress updates and was impressed by their transparency and accountability.
- Project cost could’ve been cheaper. Other than that, the engagement went practically flawlessly.
Product Design for a London - based Investment and Consulting firm
Limeup were referenced to us by one of our London - based clients, who had positive experience with them designing a somewhat similar project
Their team conducted extensive competive research, showcasing how certain challenges were approached by various companies, and gathering our input on preferences, goals, e.t.c. At first they created design mockups, and after we approved them, gave us several style variants to choose from for the Interface design of the platform.
We've had a dedicated project manager throughout the engagement. At start, we had a few discovery sessions with a Product Designers. At later stages, our communication were almost exclusively with 2 UX/UI designers responsible for execution of our project.
- Communications were quite smooth. Their project manager was very responsive and responded to all our queries promptly.
- We felt that he had competence in the topic and was able to resolve many of our questions without having to consult with designers.
- They were very professional and even more patient, always explaining why each step was done and using non term-heavy language to desribe everything.
- I think they did well, and our client was satisfied with the platform they designed, so nothing comest to mind.
You can learn more about us at: https://lettera.us/
UI/UX design of an application for Entertainment Investment company Ridotto Entertainment
We’ve hired Limeup as experts in the design of gambling software to develop one of the prospective projects we had. The app we had in mind was intended as a feature-rich sports betting platform. We needed an experienced team to design it in a way that would preserve all functionality even on smaller screen sizes while ensuring that UX is smooth across the board.
Prior to project start, we had a worked-out informational architecture and a documented vision of a project. We’ve had a few discovery calls with a design director, in which we discussed product concept, informational architecture, and the design of similar applications.
Limeup proceed to develop the mockups of the whole application, which we discussed and fine-tuned, and when it was ready, we’ve had to finalize the design style of the application and they developed a complete user interface.
- Their design ticked all the boxes we had. It can be a little overwhelming at first, but when you start to use it, it’s very convenient.
- All user flows of the application can be intuitively understood
- They were available for implementation guidance and help our developers integrate it with the backend.
- I think the project could’ve been done a bit faster. Other than that, nothing comes to mind.
Product Design of an iGaming application for a startup backed by Forus Capital
My role was more of an overseeing one rather than a direct involvement one. After conducting initial talks and negotiating the price, timeline, and other relevant details, I passed the agency to the team we were investing in. After that, I was present only on the most important calls and kept track of project progress and updates Limeup was providing.
Initially, we’ve discussed the concept with a Limeup product manager. After I got the team on board, they communicated with a Product Designer and a UI/UX Designer till the project end. The entire project from start to finish took about 3 months.
- The design they provided was in line with our expectations. The founders of the project were also impressed with the outcome.
- We had no problem communicating. They understood what we were aiming for well since they did similar projects previously.
- They were proactive in communications and very transparent about project progress.
- The only thing that could’ve been improved is price, but It was acceptable. After all, I never had to wonder whether they are capable of delivering wh
UX and UI Design for Innovative English-Learning Mobile App Koto English
At the beginning of the project, they've conducted a competitor research whereby 3 main competitors were set out and we discussed each one in detail and pointed out which design elements we liked, which we didn't, and how we would like to approach this or that user flow in our application.
After that, they've created an informational architecture which contained all user flows with their respective application screens and their contents. Upon making changes and agreeing on the final variant, they proceeded to design UX mockups, having agreed on those, final UX/UI Design of our mobile application.
We're very pleased with the final result. They managed to make the design very responsive and engaging, with goes along nicely with the overall theme of creating an app that makes learning fun.
- I liked their approach and work process. It felt very though out and logical and we never had to rework anything from scratch
- Being able to communicate our remarks and wishes to designers directly helped speed up the edit process and was very convenient.
- We liked the overall result, though I feel like they could've provided one more UX prototype variants for us to choose from initially.
Our website: https://koto-english.com/
Landing and service page development for a German It outsourcing company.
The first few pages required some edits to achieve the results we intended, but limeup did a great job of grasping what we were aiming for and subsequent pages required little to no edits.
We're satisfied with the end result since the conversion rate we get from the pages they designed is substantially higher than the b2b industry average.
- They are very process-oriented, provide accurate time estimates, and deliver in time.
- Limeup did a good job at explaining what to expect when and quickly incorporating our product to achieve the intended result.
- Nothing comes to mind. They were always readily available and after the first few pages got a good feeling of the style we were aiming for.
Web Design (UI and UX) for Health Tech Startup Worldwide
- Simplicity and clarity are always important to me. It helps build good projects.
- The guys got in touch at any time I needed. This relaxed me a little.