PurpleFire is a development company with HQ in Denmark but with a team spread out across Europe and offices across the globe such as London, Vancouver & New York
We stand for Integrity, Innovation & transparency in all work we do for all our clients
Our management team has combined experience of over 40 years in software development.
We underpromise and overdeliver every time because we want you to have a great experience working with us.
Throughout your journey of working with us, you will find that you will always be in the driver's seat. We go out of our way to update you and make you part of the process. We tailor our communication and updates to your liking.
Feel free to reach out to us to hear more and get a quote on your proposal
- E-commerce Development
- Web Development
- Blockchain Technology
- Software Development
- Mobile App Development
- Medium Business($10M - $1B)
- Small Business(< $10M)
Online Marketplace Dev for Fashion Brand Development Firm in Magento
- The team was very professional, skilled and honest. They are transparent with us regarding the progress of the project
- Occasional problems in project management arise but it was completely outweighed by the quality of work they did for us.
PurpleFire developed our company's online portal. Uploading photos and customizing templates were key features.
- It was a great experience working with PurpleFire. They had a good process in place, from competitor research to launching the website, and knew what
- I don’t think they need to improve anything. They are an amazing team.
We had an old, non-interactive website. A more current and visible website would enable us to reach architects, builders, and homeowners.
- We were really impressed by their attention to detail and constant feedback. Despite our pace, they never pushed us too hard.
- There is nothing I can say to improve their performance. A great job was done by them.
Web Design & Development for Law Firm for Marketing Perspective
- One of the things I like about them is they’re able to accommodate change and are capable of adjusting faster than we can ever imagine.
- I can’t think of anything they could improve on. We couldn’t be happier working with them.
SEO for a Tourism / Travel Agency to take a completely different approach
- The content is laid out so people can skim it and still understand it. There is a lot of creativity and talent at PurpleFire, as well as a great team.
- Timelines can be clarified and a schedule should account for all steps involved in delivering a site. It's nothing major, though.
Most of the time they are really good, and maybe once or twice I’ve had to wait a little longer, but I can’t complain.
- I would say that they respond quite quickly compared to others.
- None, they are really great at what they do. So, nothing.
We had no website, just a page announcing that we were a company with very little information about us.
- They are incredibly creative in everything they do at PurpleFire. Each problem we faced was solved by them.
- I can’t think of anything. We’ve really enjoyed our experience with them.
Following a few unsuccessful engagements, we needed a website developer.
- They were a professional and accurate agency. When it came to meeting our deadlines, they were more than willing to go the extra mile.
- At first, communication between the two parties wasn't easy. Nothing major.
Having carefully considered the competition, we chose PurpleFire. We wanted a website that could compete with the best.
- They knew our target audience and value proposition from the start, so it didn't take them long to create wireframes with our needs in mind.
- I don’t have any constructive feedback. I just think they might benefit from being a little bit more flexible towards other time zones.