Rubyroid Labs was founded in 2013 by two passionate Ruby developers.
We've built Ruby on Rails software for enterprises such as Mastercard, Volvo, and Toyota. We’ve also partnered with 30 startups backed by Y Combinator, Seedcamp, and Capital Innovators accelerators.
With a team of 50 full-stack developers we’ve:
- built custom web and mobile apps
- successfully launched new startups
- boosted businesses with top-quality engineers
- rebuilt and supported complex systems
- improved code quality
Our development team includes developers, testers, designers, business analysts, and project managers.
On average, our engineers have over four years of professional experience. Part of our team teaches Ruby on Rails and business analysis courses.
- Big Purple Dot – a CRM system for real estate, US.
- Volition Beauty – a kickstarter like beauty platform, US.
- Rocket wash – a management system for car washing businesses, Russia.
- Sail Croatia – a travel CRM system, UK.
- Volvo – a car washing mobile app, UK.
- Drone base – a drone service provider, US.
- Let Know – trading and exchange platforms, Estonia.
- Layer cake – a real estate data accumulation app, USA.
- Bepaid – payment service provider, Belarus.
- Digital marketing agency, US.
- Internet service provider, France.
- Architecture and interior design software, US.
- Mobile App Development
- Software Development
- App Designing (UI/UX)
- IT Services
- Testing Services
- Web Designing (UI/UX)
- Medium Business($10M - $1B)
- Small Business(< $10M)
- Large Business(> $1B)
- Advertising & Marketing
- Art, Entertainment & Music
- Consumer Products
- Financial & Payments
- Healthcare & Medical
- Information Technology
- Real Estate
- Transportation & Logistics