Unicorn Road is on a mission to accelerate entrepreneurs and early-stage startups. Based in Chicago, we specialize in designing and developing custom and low-code websites, MVP web apps, and MVP mobile apps for teams who enjoy the sight of the competition in their rearview mirror.
We believe in dreams — sometimes even more than the people who are closest to the dreamer. But we don’t love that word because it doesn’t describe the ambitious, hard-working, innovative human beings we work with each and every day. We use the word entrepreneur. Entrepreneurs organize, manage, and assume risk. Entrepreneurs have the audacity to challenge conventions, disrupt industries, and pave the way to the new.
We at Unicorn Road think the best way to change the world is to ensure no genius goes undiscovered, and no idea is left to be dismissed as just a dream. We understand what’s at stake and we act with the determination that great ideas demand and the urgency needed to maintain momentum.
We aren’t offering a map, best practices, or hearsay from the side of the trail. We’re offering our expertise and experience at navigating the road where entrepreneurs build, test, and continuously improve their ideas.
I will go where there is not a path. I will leave a trail.–Emerson
Our clients are largely in stealth-mode.
- Mobile App Development
- Software Development
- Web Designing (UI/UX)
- Web Development
Great experience with the Unicorn Road Team for website development and building
- They are nice real people who know what they are doing
- They were totally fine not having the whole project and working with a partner agency which I did not have to supervise in any way
- Available for questions, and good when I asked dumb ones:)
- make sure their cell phone numbers are in their email signatures - this is a perennial request for me with everyone though!
Recent New Website
What is it about the company that you appreciate the most?
The people were very friendly and easy to work with! Also, like the hosting site we're using. I had not heard of it but really enjoy it.
What was it about the company that you didn't like which they should do better?
Follow-up. Once site is launched, do a couple meetings to go over quality checks and flow of the new site.
John at Unicorn Road did a great job getting our website up and running
- They had a quick response to our needs often and when needed
- The functionality of the website worked exactly the way we hoped it would
- I have nothing to add here. I have nothing to add here.