WorksDelight is an industry-leading mobile ,web and software development company along with a consultative approach for the best possible result. WorksDelight is backed by only the experienced and creative mobile app developers who have a successful track record .Our apps have in Top Rated in Appstores. Not just development we provide post development support to maintain the product as well.
Guru Foto Guides
- Mobile App Development
- Web Development
- App Designing (UI/UX)
- E-commerce Development
- Software Development
- Web Designing (UI/UX)
- Medium Business($10M - $1B)
- Small Business(< $10M)
A team that cares about your business
I continue working with them to date and I am very happy with their work
What is it about the company that you appreciate the most?
Being available to support and mage necessary changes. They will provide clear response to any issue or questions
What was it about the company that you didn't like which they should do better?
System in which they provide input. They could use software available to manage project and timelines
Now we have a first working version - it's a dream! Thank you Pardeep and thank you Worksdelight!
Adaptable, service oriented, and honest
WorksDelight Executive Interview
As the CEO, I direct the operational aspects of the company, develop and implement the company’s culture and also work to attain our vision.
Yes, our customers are repetitive, and we often have long term partnerships with them, and that speaks volumes about the quality of work we provide to our customers. Around 45% of our clients are repetitive.
○Designing of the app- critical area responsible for the success of an app, requires a lot of planning, testing. It takes a considerable amount of time.
○ Best approach: To have the widest possible approach, apps now are made for multiple platforms.
■ Native apps: These provide the best user experience but take a significant amount of time to be developed.
■ Web apps: Take the less to be developed.
■ Hybrid: Latest approach amongst all. It takes almost the same time to develop as native apps but will require fewer resources to work on as compared to native apps.
○ Development of prototype: Taking the idea and turning into the application with some
basic functionality. This gives an idea about the potential market.
○ Features: One of the main points which determine the time frame of an app is the features it will be having. The number of features and their complexity are the deciding factors of how much time will be taken up in the development phase as it is the most time-consuming factor of all.
○ Testing: In order to sniff out and correct the technical flaws, testing is done. It takes a lot of time as the success of the app depends upon the performance of an app. All these listed factors contribute to the amount of time taken up to convert an idea into a full-fledged app.
● Front end app development: 1 month
● Back end app development: 2-3 months
For medium scale projects:
● Total around 5-6 months
For enterprise level projects:
● Total around 1+ year
○ Target audience: People in different parts of the world have different preferences when it comes to mobile platforms.
○ User Behaviour: Monetisation also plays a role if you are not developing a free app. iPhone users are more likely to spend on apps compared to Android users.
○ Features: If the requirement is to have the best performance then native apps always perform the best.
○ Budget: Going either for Android or iOS is still cheaper than development in both. Also, the time taken to develop is directly proportional to the cost. So progress on both Android and iOS means more time hence more damage.
○ Full-time employability for contracts which involve taking care of a lot of operations and in cases where the client relies on almost everything on us from brainstorming, documentation, planning and the contracts are long term, the billing is hourly.
○ For maintenance, it’s usually Pay per feature.
The maximum price range of the project in 2018- $65000
But usually, it depends on the projects, we usually like to work with positive and like-minded clients.