Desuvit AS is a Norway born IT solution company delivering quality-driven services across Europe, having an Offshore development center in India. As an IT solution company, we offer a full range of Mobile Application Development, Web Portals, Turnkey Solutions and .Net custom solutions for a wide variety of verticals and business domains.
We are a team of experts who are passionate about IT and love solving business problems. We have 15+ years of experience working with companies of various sizes and executing small, medium, and big size projects. This experience has enabled us to be cost and time-effective while maintaining quality.
At Desuvit, we put our clients first and believe in establishing long and trusted relationships with our clients which is more than a business transaction. We help you to solve your business problems so you can sleep better.
We deliver solutions on a variety of technology platforms to organizations across industry verticals. We work with multiple technologies so we can choose the right technology for the right use case. Some of the technologies we work with are: React Native, Ionic Framework, React JS, TypeScript, Angular, .Net, Azure, NServiceBus, Azure Service Bus, Azure Queues, MS SQL, Azure Table Storage, MongoDB etc.
Client name: Get Grocery GmbH-From paper to paper-less digitalized solution
This leading grocery store in Europe primarily used paper to track their progress and most of their operations. We digitized all their operations and took it from an on-paper to paperless method. It has helped the store drastically and even enhanced their efficiency.
Client name: Betty24 Gmbh-A robust mobile app for appointment booking
The client belongs to the healthcare industry. The online presence of the client was subpar and needed serious assistance. With the help of IT solutions, a sustainable appointment booking platform was created which streamlined the booking process. significantly.
Client name: Gamified AS
Gamified is a real-life virtual treasure hunting game where location points can be throughout the city, country, and across the continent. It is a combination of using a minimum of mobile phone, performing physical activities, cognitive exercises, entering collectively or individually in both long and short-time competitions. Gamified is a new less virtual but more physical social platform, where one can work in team of unknown/known people. A travel for game or ‘’Game tourism’’.
- IT Services
- Mobile App Development
- Software Development
- Web Development
- Cloud Computing Services
- Progressive Web App
- Medium Business($10M - $1B)
- Small Business(< $10M)
Trustworthy and Excellent service
What is it about the company that you appreciate the most?
Understanding of Technology. Friendly and motivated team members. Timely excution of projects.
We are more efficient than ever now
Customer-centric IT firm.
What is it about the company that you appreciate the most?
Progress presentations each week with flexibility to make small modifications without any major change in budget.
Desuvit came into operation in 2018. Since then, we have helped multiple medium-sized businesses grow by developing IT Solutions, digitalization, and mobile apps. We have also helped many startups bring their idea to life. Over these years, we have constantly improved our processes and technology toolkit and improved our services. We understand our clients and help them grow, save time, and increase profits through technological business development.
I work as the Managing Director of the company and am responsible for steering the company's growth. I ensure that all the different sections of the company, i.e., Sales, Marketing, HR, and technologist, are all aligned with the same vision and mission of the company.
Having vast experience in technology and a good understanding of business, I am the glue between the clients and my team. Having worked with many small and big IT projects, I can optimize software development in terms of time and quality, which becomes very valuable to our clients.
Also, having co-founded another SaaS company Betty24, I gained experience in turning ideas into reality. I help entrepreneurs, startups, and medium-size companies take the leap and grow using technology and build good SaaS Solutions. I have helped many companies like Vipicash AS, Inter-Nationals AS, Zyberia AS, Gamified AS, Get Grocer GmbH, nubit GmbH, ClarityTech UK, to name a few.
As professional IT business specialists, we observed that small and medium-size companies do not have easy access to these IT specialists. Because of a lack of IT department or IT knowledge, companies do not leverage the boost IT can provide in their growth.
We realized that our pooled technical skills could help medium-sized businesses grow, save time, and increase profits through technological business development.
Because we believe all businesses should have a chance to grow through technology and development.
Sunil Khatri, the managing director of Desuvit, has lived in Olso for almost 13 years and has worked in India for 10 years before coming to Norway. He understands the culture and uses this to deliver efficient, cost-effective solutions. We have qualified people in Norway and Germany and aim to expand to other European countries. We call this Smart Sourcing instead of Outsourcing.
We have an in-house team of experts in different domains of IT technology. We have hired experts who specialize in Mobile app development, Web app development, and other digital technologies.
Desuvit has two development centers in India at Mysore and Kanpur. The strength of Desuvit is in the in-house expert team and minimal reliance on outsourced vendors. Henceforth, we can provide results par excellence within the given project timeline.
- International work culture. We are bringing Norway, Germany, and India closer.
- We believe in establishing long and trusted relationships with our clients. We are your IT Adviser and Partner, not just a vendor.
- We develop software using the Lego pieces analogy, which helps us deliver software faster, thus saving time and money for our clients.
- We have a Local and Global presence. Our clients always have a local contact and global reach.
- We offer a flexible milestone-based payment model for fixed-priced projects. You only pay when we deliver.
- Transparent working model, with clear and regular communication about project progress.
- We embrace the cloud and take a cloud-first approach to build the software.
Our Clients have been repetitive, and they have extended our services for developing digital solutions. Almost 90% of our clients have counted on us for repeated services.
When it comes to customer needs and requirements, we start by listening to our customers. Listening is a crucial step for us, and without doing it, we cannot propose the right solution. We do not present a solution based on our services but rather another way around. We analyze the requirement and find the right solution which solves the client's needs.
We then create the delivery plan with milestones and run it through all the project stakeholders. Once everyone is aligned, we start the implementation.
- Continuous Progress updates through daily standups.
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment of the new features.
- Every line of code goes through peer review.
- Weekly demo with the client to sync up and ensure the team has understood and implemented the correct business requirements.
- Pair programming where needed (for complex requirements).
- Collaborative Weekly Team Testing – every developer in the project test together as additional quality control.
- Milestone Monitoring and Tracking.
Some of the channels we use are -
- Skype groups.
- Microsoft Teams.
- We have a “Call an Expert” service for free technical advice.
- Direct inquiry form on the website.
- They can email us anytime at our email ID.
- We offer free project estimation to prospective clients.
- Businesses and entrepreneurs can also book a 30 min free discovery call with the M.D of the company for technical help.
- Fixed Price
- For the projects where the project's scope is clear, we give a fixed price for the project. The milestone-based payment model is then offered to our clients. Usually, the project has 4-5 milestones, and the client only pays us when we deliver those milestones.
- Time & Material (hourly rate)
- For ongoing projects that do not have a fixed scope, we go with hourly rates. The rates are dependent on the developers' seniority level and the duration of the project.
- Min: 25,000 USD.
- Max: 75,000 USD.
We will expand our expertise in AI/ML and Data Analytics in the coming two years as our clients are already asking us to provide services in this area.