EPC Group is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and has a close working relationship with Microsoft. For years, EPC Group is offering Microsoft Power BI, Office 365, MS Teams, and SharePoint technology consulting and software integration services. Since its incorporation in 1997, EPC Group has been pioneering the approach for organizations to collaborate, communicate, and share information.
We leverage our time-tested deep expertise through proven “From the Consulting Trenches” strategies that serve as the foundation for our solutions and services for thousands of organizations. Our award-winning strategy focus on harnessing your organization’s granular business requirements to provide end-to-end solutions to meet your company’s needs.
EPC Group is a leading Microsoft consulting and implementation partner. Our expertise in delivering innovative and cost-efficient strategies for application development, implementation, integration, and support services keep us ahead of the competition. Moreover, the large pool of Microsoft certified and highly skilled consultants in our company empower us to blend the capability of various Microsoft technologies and solutions into customer-facing solutions.
- We are headquartered in Houston, Texas, and have offices at multiple locations in the USA and a dedicated offshore center in India.
- We served many global brands and Fortune 500 companies over the years.
- A team of 50+ Microsoft Certified Professionals with proven expertise and hard-earned skills.
- Keeping abreast of the latest technology innovations, we develop reusable assets and frameworks.
- Collaborative efforts and teamwork are our mottoes to deliver more than expected results.
We believe digital transformation is complex to achieve overnight. Our Microsoft consulting services aim to bring innovation and high impacting solutions across the full Microsoft technology stack.
At EPC Group, we guide our clients to work from anywhere future. A future where every interaction is smart, seamless, productive, and every process is automated. We want to make organizations ready for the post-pandemic future
- National Institutes of Health,
- Chevron Corporation,
- Northrop Grumman,
- Morgan Stanley,
- American Airlines
- Big Data & BI
- IT Services
- Cloud Computing Services
- Maintenance & Support
- Artificial Intelligence
- IoT Development
- Small Business(< $10M)
- Medium Business($10M - $1B)
- Large Business(> $1B)
- Business Services
- Defense & Aerospace
- Financial & Payments
- Healthcare & Medical
- Information Technology
- Legal & Compliance
- Oil & Energy
Absolute worst IT service possible, they literally couldn't be any less responsive or inept
- Literally this company should close and stop making clients miserable
- Errin is deceptive about fixing anything wrong even after wasting 45 minutes on a call saying he will
- Carissa the account manager doesn't answer emails about the account from the client
- The IT staff don't answer emails and seemingly can't figure out how to make and track a ticket