Incora is a custom Software Development Company with a significant experience building different software solutions for business optimization.
For 7 years Incora has been delivering successful projects based on the most progressive technologies such as:
- Python (Django, Flask)
- React Native / Ionic (for mobile apps)
- Databases: MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- Through the years of self-improvement, we also started working with Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Blockchain.
Our services include:
- Web and Mobile application Development Services
- Quality Assurance Services
- UI/UX design
- Discovery phase
- Technical Support
We strive to deliver the best quality solutions to our customers and tend to exceed their expectations.
Positive reviews motivate us to perform even better. Since 2015, when Incora was founded, we’ve developed numerous international projects and hard work was rewarded.
Incora was proudly named as a "Top Development Firm 2020 in Ukraine" and here you can investigate satisfied feedbacks from our clients.
Our clients appreciate working with us because we provide transparent communication and constant updates about the workflow.
Motivated team of professionals is managed according to the best Agile or Scrum practices.
For management we use Trello, Jira and Asana; Skype and Slack help us to communicate in team.
Moreover, we are experienced users of Gitlab, Github and Bitbucket.
We are open-minded, creative and diligent, always ready to share our experience and generate interesting ideas!
At Incora we encourage personal and professional growth, that is why our employees regularly take part in different trainings, workshops, and conferences.
If you want to implement your Business Idea into reality, Incora is ready to help you with that!
We will assemble a marvelous team of our Front-end and Back-end developers, Project Manager, DevOps and QA for your project.
Every developer from our team is hard-working, passionate for the project's success, has fluent English and high communication skills.
- Mobile App Development
- Web Development
- Software Development
- App Designing (UI/UX)
- Testing Services
- Web Designing (UI/UX)
- Medium Business($10M - $1B)
- Small Business(< $10M)
- Large Business(> $1B)
- Business Services
- Healthcare & Medical
- Food & Beverages
- Financial & Payments
- Travel & Lifestyle
- Other Industries
Efficient and highly skilled, Incora works diligently to rapidly produce results.
Our other project is a build from scratch. We gave Incora a set of text and visual requirements for a web application. Using a word document, we wrote out descriptions and embedded images like screenshot mockups. The product has a Postgres database, Node backend, and Angular 6 frontend. We're integrating it with third-party APIs including our own installation of the community non-enterprise version of the Mattermost messaging system.
- Skilled - Efficient and highly skilled, Incora works diligently to rapidly produce results.
- Diligent - We use multiple teams and have had to terminate more than half of them within the last two years based on billing or skill-related issues.
- Cooperation - They're reasonable to work with, and willing to make accommodations
- Teamwork - We are an easygoing client, but have high standards, and Incora is still on our list.
- Nothing we can think of! They're great and a pleasure to work with
Incora is an outstanding long term partner, they are professional, flexible, easy to work with
- Incora has been a great agency to work with over the years. They have a good-sized pool of hard-to-find, skilled resources.
- Nothing. We found the quality services and seamless communication with their team.
The Incora team is reliable and brings the professional inputs to any project.
They have been professional, comprehensive and competent throughout the process of our working together. We feel that we have established a relationship with them for years to come. The reaction to our team's work has been overwhelmingly positive.
- Professionalism and communication. The quality of the results delivered has contributed to the company’s reputation and bottom line
- everything was good! I wouldn't think of anything to improve. Thank you.
Incora Executive Interview
For over 7 years we were working diligently to build the team and the credibility we currently have. Now, our clients’ reliance evolved to the level where they extend their cooperation, return with new product ideas and fully lean on our expertise. The constant expansion of our team ensures the growth of specialization, skill set, and the tech stack we are able to provide. And this all was built literally from scratch, with no background cases, but ambitious targets. So to speak, ‘Labor Omnia Vincit (eng: Hard work conquers all), and we’ve proved that.
- Our major responsibility is to offer specialists with a specific background in working with similar projects within the same industry. This is a part of our goal - to provide experts not just in development, but in explicit fields. Such an approach is creating greater outcomes for our clientele.
- With long-term projects, we acquire collaborations that are more than cherished. So, as a part of Incora's mission, we regularly arrange work trips all over the world. By visiting our future and current clients face-to-face, my partner and I could plan collaborative growth for both sides.
- Through the years of working with various technologies, which improve over time, we set up the precise tech stack that is equally advanced and flexible to bring the most for our cases;
- At Incora we take responsibility for the selection of projects to collaborate with. For us, it’s essential to have clients who are ready to achieve milestones with us. Cooperation is not just a term to describe the interaction, but it means that our success depends on the client’s success!
- As well as we value our clients, we value our team. This is why we use the human-centric approach in our HR department. Because we believe that if everyone is heard - the working atmosphere urges to bring more efficiency.
- Last but not least, we fulfill our social mission as an IT company by carrying out lectures in one of the most eligible universities in Ukraine (Lviv Franko University). In addition to sharing experiences with youth, we are able to invite the most talented and diligent minds, who stood out for their strong algorithmic and technical proficiency, to join our team. This way we form our team from the best and develop them into high-skilled professionals.
- A minimum of 1000 team members;
- An expansion of client base and portfolio with considerable cases;
- Taking part in more social initiatives organized both on the local and international levels;
- Increasingly active partnership-building, with more person-to-person interactions during long-term business trips;
- Advancement of Incora IT School, to be able to train more than a thousand students per year;
- Fostering more office openings abroad and in other Ukrainian cities.
Incora Clients & Portfolios