As a strategic technology partner to startups and enterprises across a dozen industries, KiwiTech helps them deliver their business goals and drive technology-led transformations.
Moreover, with its 600+ strong engineering team and a strong ecosystem of investors and mentors, KiwiTech has helped 500+ startups raise over $100M while empowering them via product development services, advisory & mentorship services as well as scale-up and growth assistance.
KiwiTech provides tech services and funding assistance to early as well as high-growth entrepreneurs from wide range of industries including HealthTech, EdTech, FinTech, InsurTech, Web 3.0, RetailTech, SportsTech, Publishing and E-Commerce.
Some of KiwiTech's key enterprise clients include Accenture, P&G, World Bank Group, Intel, McGraw Hill, Springer, Stanford University, Toyota, and Pearson among others.
- Blockchain Technology
- Artificial Intelligence
- IoT Development
- Mobile App Development
- Web Development
- Software Development
- Web Designing (UI/UX)
- Small Business(< $10M)
- Medium Business($10M - $1B)
Very good communication, project management, UI/UX design and code quality
- Very good communication and organization, despite the tech team located off-shore
- The code quality was excellent and was the scalable foundation we expected
- The UI/UX design work was excellent and the process to execute the screens was collaborative
- As a team, I felt we did more than the necessary internal QA, but this could have been a result of our own perfectionism
Great value for early stage tech startups to build prototype / MVP with minimal cash investments and also have a VC ecosystem to support fundraising.
- Cash plus equity model to support early stage tech startups.
- Availability of key personnel to quickly scope efforts on new project request.
- Quality of communication throughout the project and ability to accommodate changes.
- More detailed market understanding of where the end product will be launched would be helpful.
Strong partner over several years as our company went from concept to operating
- Very good communication with the entire team, lead by the Business Analyst
- Teams are assigned and remain in place for the project, providing consistent work
- Integration with third party systems and services requires a lot of extra scoping
KiwiTech has provided us with excellent software engineering, design, development, and testing services for over one year.
- KiwiTech has provided us with an excellent project manager, continual collaboration, and open communicatioins.
- KiwiTech places a strong emphasis on process, discipline, and methodology.
- KiwiTech senior management stays close to each program and provides quick response to any known issues.
- We had some delays in the project in part due to requirements definition and in part due to their learning curve.
Kiwitech is, simply, the best IT partner a technology firm can have.
- Development philosophy: one throat to choke (one point of contact)
- Excellent technical depth chart...when someone leaves, they fill in with someone just as good or better.
- Local connections--NYC and DC--to smooth communications with their offshore team.
- Not much they could do better. They are like family to us.
Over delivered on the product we were requesting. KiwiTech has helped us drastically transform our business to become a player in the fitness space.
- Communication between both teams was amazing throughout the entire development project. We worked hand in hand to deliver the final product.
- Kiwi's ability to be flexible throughout our project was unmatched. Our project scope was shaky at the beginning but we aligned and delivered product.
- We did have a hiccup in resources required for the project. Having the full resources available from the beginning would be the only improvement.
Amazing UX/UI who understood our business and a great dev team.
- They were True partners who helped us build great product.
- UI/UX guy we had was amazing and built great product.
- When needed the team buckled down and put in the extra effort.
- As with most dev and product build, communications is key.
Unusually high quality work product for an outsourced, part time team.
- They have a large, dedicated team with diverse skill sets and product offerings.
- They have thoughtful, engaged executives who track each project and follow up to make sure you're satisfied.
- Cost efficiency is high when sufficient planning goes into each project.
- They could spend more time justifying and negotiating resource allocation specific to each project.
- Reporting, invoicing, and resource allocation tracking could be improved. Could use more detail on monthly spend.
Amazing Off-Shore Software Development Partner that Continuously Delivers as Promised
- The flexibility to help us solve issues that sometimes arise unexpectedly
- Insist that companies who engage with them for software development visit their offices in New Delhi sooner rather than later. It connects the team.