Please introduce your company and give a brief about your role within the organization.
Mobitsolutions is the best web design agency in the UK founded in 2011. The business was founded by two colleagues & Software Engineers. , at Mobit we provide services such as:
- Web development services
- Mobile App Development Services
- Outsource Mobile App Developers
- Website Design & Development
- Digital Marketing Services
- Youtube Marketing Services and is the top youtube marketing agency on Google.com
- Mobile games design (2D-3D) & Development Services Provider
- Software Support & Troubleshooting
- Content Management System
- WordPress Development Services
- Ecommerce Website Development & outsourcing/offshoring services of developers.
- School Management Software
- Top Airport Car Parking Software Providers in the UK
Our team of smart professionals offers a wide range of IT services. We claim if you wish to design or develop any kind of software just take a free quote from us before selecting any company. We have average ratings of 4.3 @ google with 31+ amazing customer reviews.
What is the story behind starting this company?
Well, I had completed my specialization in Software Engineering and did the job for a couple of years to learn how the market works. I noticed that after iPhone Google launched the Android operating system on September 23, 2008, as a programmer I started developing android applications to capture this market because I realized it will definitely generate huge market demand soon. Finally, I named my company as Mobile IT Solutions (Mobit Solutions).
What are your company’s business model–in house team or third party vendors/ outsourcing?
We provide complete development in-house, we have registered this organization in Slough, UK, and Lahore, Pakistan. Starting from UI/UX, then we follow the agile model and scrum practices to take client project further that involves -
- Quality Assurance
- Phase wise deployment (First at staging server & later on a production server)
A similar procedure is followed for apps developed by our company. The second most important factor is Code quality and Unit testing, we train our developers in such a way, they should leave basic points as other teams do. Our Managers keeps tracking and recording everything online on a number of tracking software such as Track, OrangeScrum, Slack, Monday dot com, Trello where customer can easily monitor the progress of their software easily.
How does your company differentiate itself from the competition?
We keep our clients updated on every aspect, and don’t hide anything for example:
- We do regular communication over the phone, skype, google hangout, whats app or zoom platforms during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Whatever price we share with customers we stick to that, we don’t charge anything extra during project development as other companies do.
- We provide free suggestions to our customers.
- We give discounts to our existing and even news customers as well.
What industries do you generally cater to? Are your customers repetitive? If yes, what ratio of clients has been repetitive to you?
Well, we deal all industries, whoever customer needs a software can reach us but we are specialized in following -
- Educational Apps
- Fitness Software (developed multiple apps for US-based customers)
- Real Estate
- Ecommerce Website Development
- Small Websites & App Development (for any industry)
- Airport Car Parking Lots
Please share some of the services that you offer for which clients approach you the most for?
- Ecommerce Software Development
- Mobile Apps Development
- Airport Car Parking Software
- Fitness Apps Development
What is your customer satisfaction rate according to you? What steps do you take to cater to your customer’s needs and requirements?
- Conducting surveys to make sure a good relationship with customers.
- Focusing more on quality assurance.
- Dealing with Customer feedback closely.
- Offer new products and services.
What kind of support system do you offer to your clients for catering to their queries and issues?
There are different type of customers exist on this planet.
- For technical customers, we offer tools as explained above for tracking the questions and queries for example Trello, Trak, Orange Scrum, etc.
- We record questions and queries on Google Docs for their easiness.
What kind of payment structure do you follow to bill your clients? Is it Pay per Feature, Fixed Cost, Pay per Milestone (could be in phases, months, versions etc.)
- Contract based billing
- Hourly Based Billing
- Resource-Based Billing
- Monthly Billing (For projects like Digital Marketing, Software Support)
We are totally flexible in terms of payments and for payment modes we offer:
Do you take in projects which meet your basic budget requirement? If yes, what is the minimum requirement? If no, on what minimum budget you have worked for?
Mobit accepts any kind of projects from small and medium enterprises especially. Budget isn’t the only factor that we consider when we are discussing a new project with a customer.
What is the price range (min and max) of the projects that you catered to in 2020?
We believe in providing quality work, and customer satisfaction is the core concern. Anyhow our projects range between 500 USD – 100,000 USD.
Where do you see your company in the next 10 years?
I would like to see my company crossing revenue of 5 – 10 million.