At Nickelfox, we use our passion for technology and understanding of business, to create unique and customised solutions for our clients. Our software development and design services include:
Product Consulting (Product Planning, Design, and Tech Consulting)
Product Design (Wireframing, UI/UX Designing, Visual Design)
Enterprise Software, Web and App Development
We have partnered with the United Nations, The NY Times, ITC, Gucci, GE, Dunzo, MyGov, and others to deliver successful software and mobile app solutions. Our clientele is spread across 25 countries, and over 30 industries.
If you are looking for customised digital solutions or highly skilled designers/developers for staffing, connect with us at www.nickelfox.com/contact/.
See our portfolio of work: https//dribbble.com/NickelfoxStudio
General Electric Aviation
The New York Times (NYT)
Generali General Insurance
- Mobile App Development
- Web Development
- App Designing (UI/UX)
- E-commerce Development
- Web Designing (UI/UX)
- Medium Business($10M - $1B)
- Small Business(< $10M)
- Large Business(> $1B)
- Art, Entertainment & Music
- Consumer Products
- Financial & Payments
- Healthcare & Medical
- Transportation & Logistics
- Travel & Lifestyle
Terrific Value Add Partner
Incredible support and follow through
What is it about the company that you appreciate the most?
Project management and scope support at the beginning of the project.
What was it about the company that you didn't like which they should do better?
Our team is dedicated to helping innovators & organisations of all sizes convert their ideas to reality. Our team has delivered hundreds of successful software, and mobile app projects.
All this derives form our Mission Statement, "We believe in Integrity, Honesty and Commitment. We are dedicated to Creating Value and Empowering Ideas, ensuring a Memorable Journey for our Partners and our Team."
I am responsible for accelerating growth and driving new business opportunities while understanding and keeping in the forefront, our clients’ vision.
- Backend intensive apps (frontend ~30% - backend ~70%)
- For standalone Apps with less dependency on backend(frontend 70-80% - backend 20-30%)
- Frequency of usage
- Product go to market timeline (available time for development)
- Frequency of feature updates / App Scalability
1. Development Timeframe available
2. Development Cost
3. UI/UX Experience
4. Scalability of the App
5. Impact of Performance on users
6. Third Party Libraries Support (for essential features)
- Fixed budget (payment per milestone)
- Hourly charge engagement
- Monthly developer Retainer engagement