Our product team has provided full development service for over 450 products with 200 worldwide clients since 2007.
Mainly we work with EdTech startups & companies to help them:
– develop and validate business ideas
– launch MVP and continue to expand the products
We are more than just a development team. Tackling everything from market research and branding, we can design complex solutions, provide websites with sophisticated web tools, and handle CRM and ERP systems efficiently.
OneSource team has developed the job board website for our HR-Tech startup JunGO.dev (Frontend/Backend, UI/UX, PM, Nuxt.js, Vue3, Symphony)
When we started our startup JunGO we chose a contractor to develop the MVP. Among all the proposals for cooperation, we decided on OneSource, and as it turned out, we were right. We received 3K users on the platform for the first three months. With OneSource, we have created a fantastic platform for candidates and recruiters.
The team has always been in touch and promptly responded to any issues. Even when we quickly had to start a blog on WordPress, the dev team allocated an additional resource for the task, which was not previously approved in the contract.
At the moment, we continue to cooperate in the mode of support and maintenance of the platform. I hope to realize many more features of our product together! I recommend OneSource.
- professional and highly qualified developers, excellent organizational skills, high responsibility, and focus on achieving goals.
- The team has always been in touch and promptly responded to any issues.
- I don`t know, maybe they should hire more qualified developers, and marketers to attract a lot of clients from the rest of the world)
Create a tool that allows graduates of courses/universities to find their first job efficiently and quickly (enter IT).
We are completely satisfied with the project management from OneSource - we had no delays, and every issue has been taken care of with minimal disturb
I enjoyed working with the OneSource team. Strong technical background, great vision and in-depth understanding of the nature of EdTech help to understand hidden traps and avoid them successfully.
- I like the team's professional approach to business and real experience in the field of EdTech.
- It's nice to deal with specialists who can not only develop a project for you, but can also tell you how to do it better and what nuances I, as a cust
- During our many years of work with OneSource, we have not had any negative experiences. High-quality implementation of the functionality without bugs
Our experience with Onesource was very positive. They helped automate our processes. So we were able to scale our business further.
- Engineers deeply studied how we work. As a result, they developed software that solved our business problems.
- We enjoy using their soft. It is fast and smooth.
- Friendly atmosphere and ability to help even outside working hours
- It is hard for me to answer this question. I can’t remember anything like that.
I have a positive experience with the team. All my wishes and comments were taken into account, any nuances were always resolved quickly and with my m
- I like the strong technical background of the specialists, they were able to successfully implement my idea in a timely manner
- I am very pleased with the work of the design department. The design provided was very good. The designers took into account all my wishes and the lay
- I don't even know what to answer. It's hard for me to remember at least some negative moments while working with OneSource. It's hard to find fault wh
Whichever writing help you need, here you will find a personal expert to get it done.