At RedSquare, we help government and enterprises scale people, processes, and products through our impact-driven development. We are specialized in FinTech, EdTech, and GovTech.
Boost digital e-wallet by Axiata; Impact Government Agency under the Malaysia Minister of Youth and Sport (KBS); Malaysia Future Leadership School (MFLS).
- Mobile App Development
- Web Development
- Software Development
- Medium Business($10M - $1B)
- Small Business(< $10M)
UndiLapanBelas and I-MFLS
The Ministry of Youth and Sports (KBS) aims to ensure ministries, state governments and governmen agencies under JPA provide allowances and benefits to interns, housemanship or equivalent roles. In conjunction with that, RedSquare Technologies has developed a platform in a week known as paidinternship.my for the unpaid interns to lodge reports on any employers, companies and institutions. The website has successfully collected 1,006 reports involving 698 employers and 630 institutions.
Great Partner on GovTech Solutions
Funnel queries efficiently
- Business development and sales.
- Process Engineering to make our service delivery faster and more efficient.
- Running internal workshops in design, project management, and software engineering.
- R&D for new products and services.
- Relationship management with clients and partners.
Fast forward to 2020, RedSquare’s highlight over the last 3 years includes:
- Helping an MNC accelerate an e-wallet and reach a 7-figure user base. (Axiata)
- Running a digital campaign for The Minister of Youth and Sports to lower the Malaysian voting age from 21 to 18. (Undi18)
- Helped a government agency create a national impact assessment platform to monitor the socio-economic progress in Malaysia. (Impact Malaysia)
- Creating a social network to motivate and monitor the progress of Malaysia’s best young talents (Malaysia Future Leaders’ School)
- Increased our services offering from just web and mobile application development to SDKs, enterprise-grade on-premise solutions, business analytics, and public policy research.
- In the public sector, GovTech. Servicing government projects used to be in the realm of giant public sector cronies. The software development methodologies, design, and research offered by these complacent giants have not changed much since the 1990s. RedSquare provides a fresh breath of air by balancing modern processes and bureaucratic nonsense.
- In the private sector, Joint Ventures. We want our clients to be successful and we want them to grow. We often form relationships beyond the standard vendor-client mold. We advise, we provide CTOs and we develop long-lasting business structures to help them sustain their digitalization efforts. One such partnership is with Impact Malaysia. They managed to deliver over MYR 1 Million (~USD 250k) worth of digital solutions without having an internal tech team in 2020 alone.
Most enterprise and government sector clients are repeat customers. Roughly 80% of our 2020 revenue was through repeat customers or referrals. The remaining 20% were new customers.
- Premade ecommerce - MYR 35,000 (USD 8,669)
- Custom enterprise solutions for the Malaysian Government - MYR 850k (~USD 210k).
- A GovTech wing will help Malaysia modernize with data-driven governance, on par with Estonia and China.
- A group of joint venture private companies driven by human-centric technology as its core in multiple industries.
- An education arm to help feed the ecosystem with the digital talent that it will need.