Best Customer Loyalty Software
Customer loyalty software is a program that rewards present customers and ensures their retention. The customer loyalty system helps improve the engagement of the customers who continuously shop or use your services to earn reward points, which can be later converted to discounts for future purchases. After thorough research and analysis, we have listed some of the best customer loyalty program software you can use to manage your loyal customers and plan successful customer loyalty strategies for the future. The software helps you calculate their reward points, help them redeem them, track their purchase activities, and provide in-depth analytical reports.
List of Best Customer Loyalty System
Loyverse is a point of sale (POS) system that helps businesses of all sizes manage their sales, inventory, and customers. It's a cloud-based system, so you can access it from anywhere. You don't need any special hardware or software to get started. Just sign up for a free account and start using Loyverse POS today. Loyverse POS is easy to use, even for businesses that are new to POS systems. Th ... read more about LoyverseFree versionAvailable25% in Customer Loyalty Software
Real-time customer insights that lead to action across the entire organization. Deliver breakthrough customer experiences with the most powerful, agile Experience Management Platform™. Qualtrics Experience Management (XM) is the only software platform that helps brands continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. With Qualtrics XM, o ... read more about QualtricsContact vendorN/A15% in Customer Loyalty Software
InviteReferrals - Simplest tool to design and launch customer referral campaigns in minutes.Let customers become brand ambassadors and earn incentives to refer their friends to try your product. Referrals can be made across facebook, twitter, email, chat etc ... read more about InviteReferrals$99 Per Month15 Days50% in Customer Loyalty Software
Influitive works with forward-thinking marketers and digital businesses who want a better way to engage customers and mobilize advocates to increase referrals, references, reviews, case studies, and more. Our easy-to-use platform combines industry-leading customer advocacy tools, expert services, and training with intelligent automation, gamification, and personalization features that drive extrem ... read more about InfluitiveContact vendorN/A25% in Customer Loyalty Software
AiTrillion is the first-ever SaaS-based Artificial Intelligence enabled, an all-in-one marketing platform for eCommerce sellers. AiTrillion derives its AI power for over 200M+ verified online consumer data, 180,000+ Seller Network & $14B+ USD worth transactions analyzed & counting. AiTrillion’s 11+ customer engagement features integrated with analytics built for the eCommerce industry, we at AiT ... read more about AiTrillionFree versionAvailable33% in Customer Loyalty Software
There’s no better marketing option out there for businesses. Turn all your customers into regulars.
Imagine if every person who visited your store for the first time paid you a return visit. Getting new customers to try out your business is a good way to grow—but getting your existing customers to return is even better. With Fivestars, you’ll transform casual shoppers into regulars, by sending personalized offers they can’t resist. Need a better way to reach your customers? Over 15,000 bus ... read more about FivestarsContact vendorN/A50% in Customer Loyalty Software
Our platform provides the most robust Loyalty Program features available in a DIY Mobile App building platform. With features that will provide Real ROI! Whether you need an App for your Business, or you want to add Mobile Apps to your offering by using our White Label Re-Seller Program, do yourself a favor and get in touch with us. We are not just building Apps - but Building Businesses! ... read more about Mass Mobile AppsContact vendorN/A100% in Customer Loyalty Software
Built for omnichannel retailers, Marsello combines data driven automation, email, SMS, and loyalty programs to deliver smart, targeted marketing that gets results. Marsello retailers see an average of 45x ROI. Powered by your Point-of-Sale and eCommerce, Marsello does the smart work for you, crunching the data from customer behavior in-store and online so you can deliver targeted and timely market ... read more about MarselloContact vendor30 Days33% in Customer Loyalty Software
Higher Logic Communications helps you deliver tailored, relevant messages to your members throughout their journey with your organization. Save your staff time by focusing on the strategic elements of email marketing instead of manual, repetitive tasks. Deliver superior campaigns with dedicated marketing automation resources including built-in best practices and activity tracking. Use insights to ... read more about Higher LogicContact vendorN/A25% in Customer Loyalty Software
Disciple is where communities thrive. The platform helps people build independent, valuable and trusted communities in a safe space that they own and control. Disciple offers the best features of social platforms like groups, live-streaming or profiles and adds them to personal and dedicated spaces, distancing the noise, advertising and algorithms of social media. ... read more about DiscipleContact vendorN/A25% in Customer Loyalty Software
Offer your customers an app that’ll keep them coming back for more! Boost your sales with a mobile catalog, store, loyalty program, coupons, and your choice of other features. Whether you own a pet shop, a pub, or a pampering spa, your loyal customers are the heart of your business. Swiftic gives you all the tools you need to keep your business in the hearts and pockets of your customers with a ... read more about Swiftic$29 Per MonthN/A50% in Customer Loyalty Software
VYPER is a marketing tool that makes it easy to run viral campaigns. Set up Referral Campaigns, Reward/Loyalty Programs, Giveaways, Contests, Leaderboards, and more. It leverages gamification and incentivization to stimulate engagement and share-ability to help grow your business faster and more efficiently! The flexible builder makes it easy to build campaigns the focus on your brand's core goals ... read more about Vyper$149.00 Per MonthAvailable25% in Customer Loyalty Software
SimplicityCRM offers tailor-made CRM systems that focus on turning customer data into meaningful insights on a single-view platform, developed locally to suit the needs and demands of the Australian & New Zealand markets. We are one of the leading Australasian companies who understand both technology and marketing. Fully-integrated CRM that includes analytics & reporting, marketing tools, database ... read more about Simplicity CRMContact vendorN/A50% in Customer Loyalty Software
Kademi is enterprise software that enables brands and digital agencies to create highly customised business tools in very short time-frames. With over 25 integrated Apps from training to rewards, email automation and calendars, simply switch on the Apps you need to support your business requirements. Kademi Digital Experience Platform. Engage employees, partners and end customers across web/mobile ... read more about KademiContact vendorN/A33% in Customer Loyalty Software
Salesforce is the Customer Success Platform. Our social and mobile cloud technologies—including our flagship sales and CRM applications—help companies connect with customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways. For those who venture in search of content that thrills, inspires, and informs. the best-in-class sales solution that has helped power the world's best sales teams on the worl ... read more about Sales Cloud$25 Per Month14 Days33% in Customer Loyalty Software
iVend POS powers brick-and-mortar stores as a full service point of sale. Available on terminal and mobile devices, its multi-store, multi-user, eCommerce integrated, loyalty-ready capabilities make it easy to sell to your customers, and more importantly, keep them coming back. Customizable UI empowers you to reflect your retail brand consistently across all shopping channels. ... read more about iVend POSContact vendorN/A10% in Customer Loyalty Software
Xoxoday Plum is a powerful rewards, incentives, benefits & payouts infrastructure that helps businesses to simplify their rewards program while making the gratification experience delightful for end-users. Xoxoday Plum's native integration with some of the popular HRMS, HRIS, CRM, Survey, Marketing automation, SSO, SAML tools like SAP SuccessFactors, Zoho People, Darwin Box, Keka, Hubspot, Fre ... read more about Xoxoday Plum$299 Per MonthN/A100% in Customer Loyalty Software
Building artificial intelligent chatbots for the everyday online retailer. Acobot is one of the leading artificial intelligence chatbot providers for e-commerce and online retailers. Powered by advanced machine learning technology, Acobot learns from your website and engages with users autonomously. No coding needed, Acobot is supported by leading e-commerce builders such as Shopify, WooCommerce, ... read more about AcobotContact vendor15 Days33% in Customer Loyalty Software
Since 2010, Annex Cloud has provided hundreds of leading brands and retailers, including Hewlett-Packard, Bed Bath & Beyond, G.H. Bass, Olympus and VF Corp., with the ability to engage tens of millions of their customers one-to-one at scale.Annex Cloud’s customer marketing platform provides fully integrated Customer Loyalty, Referral Marketing, and User Generated Content solutions that work toge ... read more about Annex CloudContact vendorN/A50% in Customer Loyalty Software
Open Loyalty is the #1 Headless Loyalty Platform with the most flexible set of loyalty blocks for building personalized loyalty programs. Examples of our clients: Hi-Pay, ALBA Shoes, Warba Bank, mClinica, Asia Commercial Bank. Want to know why they choose us? https://www.openloyalty.io/ Thanks to the API-first approach and 50+ pre-built loyalty mechanics (eg. points, tiers, rewards, coupons ... read more about Open LoyaltyContact vendorN/A100% in Customer Loyalty Software
Voucherify is an API-first, cloud-based promotion management platform for digital teams. It assists in growing customer loyalty, acquiring new customers and boosting revenue with targeted incentives and contextual rewards.Save time and money on developing promo campaigns thanks to our developer-friendly API! Voucherify offers tailored solutions for gift cards, in-cart discounts, coupon discounts, ... read more about VoucherifyContact vendor30 Days100% in Customer Loyalty Software
Get an edge over your competition with a loyalty program that's customized for your business. We offer cloud (web) based systems for loyalty programs , gift cards programs , and employee loyalty programs. We can help you maximize customer retention and increase customer spending. Loyalty Gator provides a loyalty program unique to your business which strengthens the relationship with your customers ... read more about Loyaltygator$49.00 Per Month30 Days100% in Customer Loyalty Software
The Loyalty Box is a complete solution for small to midsize retailers looking to reward customers and gain a deeper insight into their buying habits. The Loyalty Box software offers business owners a simple and affordable customer loyalty system that can be up and running in minutes.The Loyalty Box gives business owners an online platform from which a range of loyalty programs can be set up and cu ... read more about Loyalty BoxContact vendor14 Days100% in Customer Loyalty Software
Antavo is an Enterprise Loyalty Cloud, providing best-in-class technology to manage experience-based, paid, and lifestyle loyalty programs online, in-store, or on mobile. Antavo’s no-code, API-centric platform makes the loyalty program experience fully customizable and empowers loyalty and marketing teams to run their program internally, without IT help. Antavo invests 60% of its revenue into it ... read more about AntavoContact vendorN/A100% in Customer Loyalty Software
Loopy Loyalty is the world's only web application to create and manage digital stamp cards for Apple Wallet and Android Pay. Design your cards online, send push messages to customers, capture transaction history, and view customer insights.No tech knowledge needed. No app development required.Select the stamp card type that's right for your business and customize it with your own text, images, and ... read more about Loop Loyalty$15.00 Per Month15 Days100% in Customer Loyalty Software
SessionM is a customer engagement and loyalty platform empowering the world’s most innovative brands to forge stronger and more profitable customer relationships. The platform scales for the enterprise, globally.Loyalty isn’t just about retaining customers and decreasing churn — it’s about creating a two-way relationship with your customers. SessionM offers a full suite of technology and s ... read more about SessionmContact vendorN/A100% in Customer Loyalty Software
RoboRewards offers loyalty program solutions custom tailored to each business. RoboRewards has multiple reward program solutions including Single-level reward programs, Multi-level reward programs, VIP reward programs, E-commerce reward programs, and SPIFF reward programs.In addition, RoboRewards software’s offered as a White Label Business in a Box. White Labelers have the opportunity to brand ... read more about RoboRewardsContact vendorN/A100% in Customer Loyalty Software
We are Loyalty Prime, since 2014, our team of experts has been driving the growth of our award-winning loyalty platform, Prime Cloud, serving clients worldwide, to run the leading Loyalty Programs in their industries. To be innovative is hardwired in our DNA. Our team of currently 80 employees is located in three offices: Munich (head office), London and New Delhi (delivery centre). Together with ... read more about Loyalty PrimeContact vendorN/A50% in Customer Loyalty Software
Capillary’s technology solutions help businesses get ahead of the digital evolution and stay ‘Always Consumer Ready’. The experience platform integrates Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to make it easy for brands to get deep understanding and insights into their consumers, engage consumers through personalised 1:1 communication, provide easy and connected cross-channel commerce ... read more about Loyalty+Contact vendorN/A100% in Customer Loyalty Software
Loyera’s point of sale software is an AI-powered retail solution for small and large businesses. Its comprehensive list of features enables businesses to efficiently manage orders, inventory and staff performance.With Loyera Loyalty and E-commerce add-ons, this Free POS software for retail businesses becomes a complete retail solution. ... read more about LoyeraFree versionAvailable100% in Customer Loyalty Software
In the world of small and medium businesses, a one-time customer is a lost opportunity. If you can manage to increase your customer retention rate by just 5%, your profits will increase anywhere from 25% to 95%. SpotOn makes it easy to do just that with our streamlined digital loyalty program. It’s your hi-tech solution to turning one-time visitors into loyal regulars, and accelerating revenue. ... read more about SpotOnContact vendorN/A33% in Customer Loyalty Software
bLoyal helps you build profitable, lasting customer relationships through powerful loyalty technology, automation, and integration across sales channels and devices. Our platform brings all of your customer interactions into one place to provide you with rich, multi-channel customer insight and a loyalty platform that helps you deliver dynamic, personalized customer engagements. We help you gr ... read more about bLoyalContact vendorN/A100% in Customer Loyalty Software
The one thing every small business owner would do is to make more sales today.Customer loyalty and rewards with the flexibility you want and the results you need.Most loyalty programs use punch cards or coupons that force your customer come to you.Reward your best clients. Partner with other businesses. Surprise and delight your customers. Pebble let’s you deliver ANY offer, coupon or loyalty in ... read more about PebbleContact vendorN/A100% in Customer Loyalty Software
Revention’s integrated solutions enable restauranteurs to control costs, increase revenue, and delight their customers with a broad range of ordering capabilities and loyalty programs.You need a solution provider who knows your business and is focused on helping you increase revenue while managing costs.Revention is focused on the customer experience. We design our solutions around our customer ... read more about ReventionContact vendorN/A100% in Customer Loyalty Software
Introduction to Buyer’s Guide For Customer Loyalty Software
Keeping the customers engaged with more connecting points can enable businesses to have longer journeys with them. It is also more challenging for companies to successively maintain the customer retention needs, constantly tap the untapped potentials, and generate value for the business. For those still struggling to thrive, now is the time to change your approach. The customer loyalty program or reward programs pose as a ripe opportunity for both consumers and companies.
Loyalty programs have evolved over the years. While they once existed simply to reward customers for purchasing goods at a store, this has been now carried out to retain customers for a longer haul. It has changed in many ways- now; it is more about the target-specific loyalty program. Business organizations collect all the information about the customers’ preferences first and then design the loyalty programs. It has not just changed in its strategies but also in its approach. Customer loyalty software is the latest game-changer for business enterprises planning to implement a successful customer loyalty program. It allows them to manage various types of loyalty programs and align them with the organization’s goal. It helps them to save a lot of money and time that they usually invest in acquiring customers through traditional marketing techniques. They can even monitor the customer loyalty program to ensure it is behaving as per the set goals. Business enterprises can reap many such advantages through Customer Loyalty Software; all they have to do is to choose the right customer loyalty software.
This buyer guide on customer loyalty software is intended to help business organizations to understand the customer loyalty software from various dimensions. The guide discusses the important topics such as price, features, benefits, future trends, etc., of the customer loyalty software. All this information could prove vital for business owners while finalizing the best customer loyalty software for their organization.
Why Does Customer Loyalty Program Matters For Business?
In one of the studies conducted by the Washington University in St. Louis the researchers have concluded that the Loyalty Program plays a critical role in retaining customers.
It is natural that most organizations focus on their existing customers for new sales. However, loyal customers not only spend more but also act as brand advocates. Hence, the majority of the organizations are considering customer loyalty programs as their top priority. As per one of the survey report, businesses worldwide spend around 75 billion U.S dollars on customer loyalty management. It clearly indicates the value of a customer loyalty program in the success of business enterprises. A well-designed loyalty program can attract the most valuable customers and helps businesses save costs on acquiring less valuable customers. Loyal customers tend to develop strong bonds with the business enterprise offering them gifts and discounts. A loyalty program is a great way to express gratitude to loyal customers, and over the long run, it could bring more benefits to the organization. Loyal customers are like a magnet that draws new customers with their recommendations.
What Are the Elements that Drive Customer’s Loyalty?
- Personalized customer service
- Emotional bonding with brands
- Customer satisfaction
- Convenience to use loyalty program
- Brand reputation
What Are the Common Challenges that Business Enterprises Face With the Customer Loyalty Program?
- Rewarding loyalty sufficiently: Customer loyalty programs help business enterprises retain customers, but they can only give positive results when executed properly. A loyalty program can range from offering a discount on products to redeeming gift vouchers. If business owners do not know which loyalty program can result in maximum customer retention, they could lose time and money. It is a big challenge for business owners to identify the right royalty program and target them accordingly.
- Measuring loyalty across all sales channels: Organization must identify the sales channels that show higher or lower response rates for the loyalty programs. It helps organizations to know whether their objectives are met and customers are satisfied. Based on these data, they can improve their loyalty program. However, the legacy system does not give a clear picture of the loyalty program's success and lacks in monitoring the loyalty program across all channels.
- Lacks customer management: Business owners need to track their loyal customers' buying history and habits for an effective loyalty program. It gives them a better understanding of their liking and based on which they can design the loyalty program. However, organizations that do not have a proper customer management system cannot track their customers, resulting in an ineffective customer loyalty program.
- Budget allocation: A customer loyalty program built without any set goals or targets often leads to financial loss. Business owners cannot estimate the exact amount of budget required for executing a customer loyalty program.
- Rigid reward structure: Another challenge with the customer loyalty program is the rigid reward structure. In desperation to engage the customers, sometimes business owners design a customer loyalty program that is complex and irrelevant. Complex and rigid reward structure not only disappoints the customers but also spoils the brand reputation.
What Is Customer Loyalty Software?
Customer loyalty software is a tool that assists business owners to reward their loyal customers and increase the customer retention rate. They can use customer loyalty software to set up various loyalty programs such as discount offers, cashback, gift vouchers, etc. It helps them to track the rewards histories, set up a loyalty program, build a centralized repository, etc.
Various loyalty programs that users can exercise through top loyalty software include free shipping, discounts on products, earn free points for every purchase, referral benefits, points that never expire, benefits based on tier levels, access to a limited product, etc.
How Customer Loyalty Software Can Aid Businesses In Retaining Customers?
A customer loyalty program is one of the most familiar strategies for retaining customers. However, the customer loyalty program should be planned and executed properly; otherwise, it can backfire. It provides a centralized system to create and manage various customer loyalty programs. It means the business owners can engage customers in a myriad of ways and enhance the customer retention rate. In addition to that, it helps to check the performance of the loyalty programs, keep track of customer data, and give insights about customer’s behavior. These insights help business owners to adjust loyalty programs to engage customers in a better way. It can even help to attract new customers by offering huge discounts on their first purchase. Digital media has further helped to reach customers through various channels and enables them to take benefits of the customer loyalty program. If customers are part of a referral program, the software tracks the referrals automatically and redeems the surprise gifts. It instills a positive image about the brand, and customers are encouraged to refer service to other customers. Some software supports multiple languages, making it easy for business owners to design loyalty programs in the local language. It helps local customers to take advantage of the loyalty program, and there are more chances that customers retain the services.
Customer loyalty software overall helps businesses to design loyalty programs specific to their customer base and marketing objectives. It provides the platform for business growth, and to understand how it does; users should tap on the benefits of customer loyalty software.
What Are the Benefits of Customer Loyalty Software?
- Increased market share: The secret to successful business lies in delivering a good customer experience and retaining the customers. Top loyalty software enables users to extend their market share by attracting customers through loyalty programs. It can accelerate the business marketing strategies and make the customer feel valued. It reduces the marketing efforts and does not irritate customers with the forced marketing tactics.
- Increase customer response: Business enterprises invest in various marketing strategies, and after years of hard work, they can gain customer’s attention. By selecting the top customer loyalty software, the business enterprises can push various customer retention programs and increase the customer’s response rate. Instead of creating a general marketing campaign, they can create offers or loyalty programs that are targeted to specific customer’s interests.
- Customer-centric: Most businesses put all their efforts to beat their competitors and less on their customer’s needs. It is less likely that by beating the competitors’ marketing strategy, the business owners can get an advantage over their customers. Instead, if they have the right customer loyalty software that can push loyalty programs based on customer requirements, then enterprises have more chances to win the customers and stay ahead in the game.
- Create brand value: A valued customer not only can boost the revenue but also can increase the brand reputation. They share their experience among their friends, families, or community on the social media platform. It helps brands to make their presence more prominent in the market and create brand value. They can even reward such customers by sending gift vouchers or extra points for referring someone to the brand.
- Long-term customer relationship: Most customers today appreciate the personalized experience, and top loyalty software can well assist business enterprises in delivering the personalized experience. By offering rewards and cashback, the customers can feel valued and show more confidence in the company’s product. It eventually helps them to strengthen customer-client relationships and build long-term companionship.
- Data-driven approach: By using the best customer loyalty software solutions, users can gather all important data related to customer’s behavior. Based on the data, they can accurately estimate the customer’s needs and necessities. Users can use this data to develop various customer loyalty programs and increase the customer retention rate. They can have better ROI on their customer retention programs.
- More room for experiment: Business enterprises can offer a diverse loyalty program to attract customers. It provides room for the organization to experiment with various loyalty programs and try new ways to drive customers. They can get more options such as discount cards, gift coupons, membership discounts, etc., to please their valuable customers.
Time-Saving Features of Customer Loyalty Software
- Rewards and incentive engine
- Paid membership program
- Social and behavioral loyalty program
- Receipt scanning
- Support Omni-channel loyalty
- Reporting and data analytics
- Fraud prevention and security
- Payment checkout
What Are The Factors to Consider While Purchasing Customer Loyalty Software?
- Data analytics: Data analytics is an important element of customer loyalty software. To ensure that the customer loyalty program is meeting the business goals it is necessary to monitor the performance of the program. It is impossible to track the performance of loyalty programs without having the data analytics feature. It is recommended that users choose the customer loyalty software that supports the data analytics feature.
- Third-party tool integration: Third-party tool integration is essential for a customer loyalty software. Business organizations can derive more advantage from the customer loyalty software if it integrates with other software such as POS. It can gather more data about customers, and it can release more exciting offers for the customers.
- High-security measures: Software that deals directly with customer information always remains on the radar of hackers. It is necessary that the customer loyalty software implements high-security measures and a data-backup facility to secure the customer’s data.
- Support mobile apps: Customer loyalty software that supports mobile apps can bring more value to the business in increasing their customer. It also gives flexibility to customers to avail the offers when and where required.
- Support omni-channels: Organization presence on various social media platforms can gain customers more attention. By adopting an omni-channel strategy for a loyalty program, an enterprise can reach more customers in less time. It is recommended that the best customer loyalty software supports omni-channels.
- Technical support: Top customer loyalty software should be capable of handling the end number of customers and push various loyalty programs. For its smooth functioning, it is necessary that there are no technical glitches and it has low downtime. The top customer loyalty software must have strong technical support to deliver a great customer experience.
- Rewards customization: Flexibility to customize the rewards system expands the scope of customer engagement. The customer loyalty software that engages customers in a specific way can add more value.
How Secure Is Customer Loyalty Software?
Customer loyalty software is absolutely secure to use.
Customer loyalty program is popular among customers and businesses, but there is one more group that keeps a close watch on the customer loyalty program – hackers. Customer loyalty software holds sensitive information about the customers, and it can become an easy target for hackers. However, customer loyalty software follows robust security measures to eliminate security threats. Customer loyalty software that issues loyalty cards generally uses one-time passwords. They even implement permission-based access to stop unauthorized access. For data backup, they often have backup servers that ensure that there is no data leakage. Some software vendors also follow strict fraud measures such as e-mail anti-fraud options or double-opt-in verification to confirm the identity of the participant. All such security measures make it difficult for hackers to intrude on the information/data available on the dashboard of the customer loyalty software.
Latest Trends In Customer Loyalty Software
- Third-party offerings: Technology has been helping businesses to understand their customers and their preferences better. This facility is proving very helpful in designing a target-based loyalty program. Businesses are now offering better deals to their customers through third-party offerings. In order to give the best experience to customers, businesses are working with other companies. The third-party offering is gradually becoming the trend in the customer loyalty program, and in the coming years, it is expected to grow rapidly.
- Gamification: Gamified loyalty programs encourage customers to become part of the loyalty program in a fun way. Organizations use gamification such as prize wheels, quizzes, scratch cards, etc., to engage customers. Gamified loyalty programs are already implemented by businesses, and it is going to remain as one of the favorite ways to please customers.
- Instant gratification: A loyalty program that triggers instant gratification can aid in enhancing customer retention. They can build a memorable relationship by rewarding them immediately after the purchase. Real-time offers can drive instant gratification, and in the future, business owners can focus more on offers and deals that can bring instant gratification.
What Is The Average Cost of Best Customer Loyalty Software?
The average cost of the best customer loyalty software could be anywhere from $15/month to $149/month. The software price could vary based on the features, deployment, numbers of campaigns, and member access. Some software vendors also offer free customer loyalty software but it comes with limited features.
- Best customer loyalty software for startups and small businesses: Startups and small businesses who have limited numbers of customers, cannot afford to lose their customers. Customer loyalty software is the best way to engage and retain customers; however, they also have to see that the software meets their budget criteria. Loop Loyalty at a price of $18/month can be a good pick for the best customer loyalty software for small businesses and startups. The software provides digital stamp cards for customers to collect rewards or points. It allows them to send targeted messages straight into their smartphone, and it is easy to set up. The customer loyalty software envelops all the features that small businesses and startups require to engage their valuable customers. The software offers a free trial. SweepWidget at a price of 29/month is another exceptional customer loyalty software for small businesses and startups. Users can quickly enhance their footprint on social media as it supports almost all social media platforms. Besides that, it provides users with a wide spectrum of loyalty programs to engage their customers, which is usually difficult to get at this price. Other customer loyalty software for small businesses and startups include InsightJet, Loyverse, Loyera, etc. Some of these software vendors offer free customer loyalty software with limited features for startups and small businesses.
- Best customer loyalty software for mid-size and large scale businesses: Mid and large-scale businesses require customer loyalty software that caters to a huge customer base, increases their customer retention rate, and saves their time for sales and marketing. Swiftic at a price of $57/month, is the best customer loyalty software for mid-size and large-scale businesses. The software gives detailed insights about the customer activity and based on which business owners can create marketing campaigns. Some additional features such as free web support, batch import functionality, and developer API are key attractions of the software. The software offers a free trial. If users are keen on setting up unlimited incentive campaigns and advanced marketing capabilities, then Preferred Patron at a price of $79/month is an ideal option. The software is scalable and also supports accessories such as kiosks, plastic cards, scanners, etc. Voucherify, Loyaltygator, Womply, etc, are few other options. For large-scale businesses, high-end loyalty software such as Vyper $149/month can be the right pick of customer loyalty software. Other tools that fall in the same slot include InviteReferrals and Pleasepoint.
- Free and open source customer loyalty software: Free and open source customer loyalty software allows users to configure the software features for its better performance. Free and open source customer loyalty software does not bear any software development costs, and it can be freely distributed. These attributes of free and open source customer loyalty software make them a natural choice for startups and small businesses.
Why Refer to Goodfirms' List of Best Customer Loyalty Software?
GoodFirms is a top-class review and rating platform for IT solutions. It has been listing software solutions for various organizations and sectors. GoodFirms team follows a proven method to list the best software solution on the portal. This makes it easy for customers to filter software solutions that match their business requirements and save their valuable time. Customers can compare software solutions on parameters such as pricing, features, deployment, services, etc. GoodFirms team ensures that customers have access to the best software solution for their business.
In the last couple of decades, entrepreneurs are reinventing the business models that don’t just survive but grow exponentially. The key to this lies in delivering the best customer experience and retaining loyal customers. The old pattern for customer retention does not make sense in the modern marketplace, which is highly competitive and diverse. Customers are also becoming choosy about the products and customer service. Besides delivering quality products and services, business owners need to keep customers engaged with the exciting offers and deals. Customer loyalty software can be quite helpful in strategically planning and executing the customer loyalty program.
Customer loyalty software can help the organization to enhance its revenue and reduce its marketing efforts. They can involve customers through different tiers of a customer loyalty program and build a long-term partnership with their valued customers. If your business organization seeks to leverage the benefits of a customer loyalty program but is confused to choose one, then do not miss checking the list of best customer loyalty software prepared exclusively by the GoodFirms’ team.